Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1642948 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 4:47am On Sep 29, 2018
I need new writers to join my team.. Pls send me a message on whatsapp 09030600422 if you're VERY GOOD in research writing, summaries and artilcle writing. Pay is good but you've to be willing to work on strict deadlines. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Wendland: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2018
bbm2016:

Thank you so much boss
Lot of thieves everywhere

Wendland is a scam and a thief
Imagine this tin that i don't have any business with calling someone a thief. It's ao glaring some retired elements here put u up to this just to come here and call someone names without showing prove of what he stole from u. That's why Nairaland can never be safe.
You all tend to ignore the hidden scamming going on here and concentrate on calling a new moniker names without any prove of scamming. I guess u all are satisfied, Tabbaz, funlord and the rest of the elements. But trust me, all these childish actions will not stop the real scammers from scamming and also the innocent u have accused wrongly will lead to other scammers being bold here cos u guys have no clue what they are up to cos u are after soft target that has new monikers. Well done. I will continue my normal activities here until a mod actually ban me based on prove shown to all. Anyone dealing with me shud therefore from this moment comw with your escrow or don't bother coming to my WhatsApp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Wendland: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2018
Tabbaz:

I just chatted with the owner of the fiverr account you wanted to sell which you claimed it's been banned. you are a thief
May u not prosper in life if wat u just claimed is true. Show prove
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2018
If you need 100email address i supply it asap

Whatsapp no on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2018
Wendland:

Imagine this tin that i don't have any business with calling someone a thief. It's ao glaring some retired elements here put u up to this just to come here and call someone names without showing prove of what he stole from u. That's why Nairaland can never be safe.
You all tend to ignore the hidden scamming going on here and concentrate on calling a new moniker names without any prove of scamming. I guess u all are satisfied, Tabbaz, funlord and the rest of the elements. But trust me, all these childish actions will not stop the real scammers from scamming and also the innocent u have accused wrongly will lead to other scammers being bold here cos u guys have no clue what they are up to cos u are after soft target that has new monikers. Well done. I will continue my normal activities here until a mod actually ban me based on prove shown to all. Anyone dealing with me shud therefore from this moment comw with your escrow or don't bother coming to my WhatsApp.

Boss i wasnt put up to anything. I was following your trend about you wanting to sell a fiverr account that doesn't belong to you.
A level 2 account for 5k or so

Is there any other scam more than that.

If we think we are wrong, and we are accusing you wrongly
Show your xhat with him.

Bbm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2018
400 PAYPAL AVAILABLE FOR SALE

https:///send?phone=2348095451718
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Collisam(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2018
JimD:

Delete your profile complete, connect with someone in the US and use their number to open a US Fiverr. Put up a logo or American woman pic and watch the orders flow in...
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Wendland:

May u prosper in life if wat u just claimed is true. Show prove

You own that fiverr account as you claimed. What did I ask and what was your reply? .

Youths like you is one of the reason why hope is far from Nigeria. Bloody thief

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Wendland:

May u prosper in life if wat u just claimed is true. Show prove

I don't need to wait for your reply.

Dominique, Puskin, Mynd44 take note.

This thief wanted to sell a fiverr account he didn't own. This is the chat transcript I had with the owner yesterday. Ban the idiot right away

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Honestly I still can't fathom how on earth it would be convinient for a sane human to

1. Scam another fellow

2. Deny being a thief even though he is 100% thief.

How I wish I have the power to destroy his destiny.

Wendland or whatever your name is. You will be caught and burned alive soon. That's my only prayer for unrepentant thief like you

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CollinsAsu(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Wedland is a cursed thief. He operates with Agog1 monicker too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Please oo, I need a upwork review to at least boost my profile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Scam Alert! Adam Tijani with the phone number, 07011435598, is a notorious thief

I placed an advert that I need fiverr reviews yesterday, and unsuspectingly, this notorious thief called Adam Tijani contacted me on Whatsapp. He said he has both Nigerian and USA account. We agreed on price, N2,000 and N2,200, respectively. After that he ordered my gigs and asked me to pay, then he will leave the reviews after payment. I initially hesitated, but later agreed because that has being the norm. I paid To his Zenith Bank account, 2120268858 with the name, Adam Tijani. To my surprise, after I delivered the first order, fiverr alerted me of a cancellation request. I thought he was trying to fake an authentic order. So I contacted him on Whatsapp, but alas! this thief was no longer replying me. I delivered the order again, again he initiated cancellation, which I declined. He did a third, and a fourth time. That was when it dawned on me that the scammer has parted with my N4,200.

Each time he rejects my delivery on fiverr, he will write things like: unsatisfactory job, cancel the order; I will get another freelancer; you're threatening me, which is against fiverr rule; etc.

The mistake I made was I did not ask for his nairaland moniker when he contacted me. I have managed to get his pictures through his fiverr account. His Nigerian account is adeletoymas, while his UK account is karen_william.

His photo is uploaded. I will upload the chart details shortly.

I'm working out plans to get him, and would really appreciate a better advice on how to deal with this thief.

Cc. Puskin, Tabbaz, Dominique, Funlord, Mariesio

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
jozzee1:
Scam Alert! Adam Tijani with the phone number, 07011435598, is a notorious thief

I placed an advert that I need fiverr reviews yesterday, and unsuspectingly, this notorious thief called Adam Tijani contacted me on Whatsapp. He said he has both Nigerian and USA account. We agreed on price, N2,000 and N2,200, respectively. After that he ordered my gigs and asked me to pay, then he will leave the reviews after payment. I initially hesitated, but later agreed because that has being the norm. I paid To his Zenith Bank account, 2120268858 with the name, Adam Tijani. To my surprise, after I delivered the first order, fiverr alerted me of a cancellation request. I thought he was trying to fake an authentic order. So I contacted him on Whatsapp, but alas! this thief was no longer replying me. I delivered the order again, again he initiated cancellation, which I declined. He did a third, and a fourth time. That was when it dawned on me that the scammer has parted with my N4,200.

Each time he rejects my delivery on fiverr, he will write things like: unsatisfactory job, cancel the order; I will get another freelancer; you're threatening me, which is against fiverr rule; etc.

The mistake I made was I did not ask for his nairaland moniker when he contacted me. I have managed to get his pictures through his fiverr account. His Nigerian account is adeletoymas, while his UK account is karen_william.

His photo is uploaded. I will upload the chart details shortly.

I'm working out plans to get him, and would really appreciate a better advice on how to deal with this thief.

Cc. Puskin, Tabbaz, Dominique, Funlord, Mariesio

Visit this thread for full details of our chat : https://www.nairaland.com/4760499/scam-alert-adam-tijani-phone#71632166
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Yeeeppeee, i just came in after a while to cool of here and all am seeing is fraud here, scam there, thief in here. Abeg ooo, hope am safe?

But the thing is, this my post may hurt someone but its just true. When you want the fast way out, you are not far from being scammed. Do things legitimately and you will save your money.

Why buying reviews? I also think fiverr is there as a middle man, atimes i wonder how people buy fake reviews. Like in upwork, clients pay upwork and when you deliver you submit your work and ask to be paid, client approves. Or client evrn approves atimes without askig to be paid cos you already sent the job via email or other means. So why sending to his zenith account?

That aside, i see two thieves here. You are in Nigeria and a Nigerian, and from what i read from you, you are a man, why the picture of a woman? Thats is deceit, you are pained becuase you lost money but both of you are thieves. Both of you are thieves who cheat the system.

Truth is, I see scammers calling scammers scammers daily here. Falsehood is now legitimate, when money is involved people now cry out, this is the reason why people kill for money, lovd money above the truth.

I see no case here biko. Review buyers and sellers, identify falsification and the likes are all thieves cheating the system.

Mogbe, please dont come after me with sticks, am just saying the mind of God. Tomorow is Sunday. Holiness unto the Lord.

@Tabbaz and Mods, you will keep banning and updating your fraudsters list daily, heheheeh, truth. Things aren't done write. Falsehood is all over here, na only money matter be una concern.

Ema binu si mi. Make anybody no vex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
bbm2016:
If you need 100email address i supply it asap

Whatsapp no on my signature

Hehehee, and you are calling someone scammer, the 100 emails are you selling are they all yours? Ahahaha, you see, in my profession, it is illegal to sell emails.

Spam is illegal. How did you gather the 100 emails? Maybe fron the job you did for a client? You kept those emails to sell for money. That is stealing too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TOMMIEYIKES: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Hehehee, and you are calling someone scammer, the 100 emails are you selling are they all yours? Ahahaha, you see, in my profession, it is illegal to sell emails.

Spam is illegal. How did you gather the 100 emails? Maybe fron the job you did for a client? You kept those emails to sell for money. That is stealing too.

S
H
U
T

U
P
AtoningBlood:
Yeeeppeee, i just came in after a while to cool of here and all am seeing is fraud here, scam there, thief in here. Abeg ooo, hope am safe?

But the thing is, this my post may hurt someone but its just true. When you want the fast way out, you are not far from being scammed. Do things legitimately and you will save your money.

Why buying reviews? I also think fiverr is there as a middle man, atimes i wonder how people buy fake reviews. Like in upwork, clients pay upwork and when you deliver you submit your work and ask to be paid, client approves. Or client evrn approves atimes without askig to be paid cos you already sent the job via email or other means. So why sending to his zenith account?

That aside, i see two thieves here. You are in Nigeria and a Nigerian, and from what i read from you, you are a man, why the picture of a woman? Thats is deceit, you are pained becuase you lost money but both of you are thieves. Both of you are thieves who cheat the system.

Truth is, I see scammers calling scammers scammers daily here. Falsehood is now legitimate, when money is involved people now cry out, this is the reason why people kill for money, lovd money above the truth.

I see no case here biko. Review buyers and sellers, identify falsification and the likes are all thieves cheating the system.

Mogbe, please dont come after me with sticks, am just saying the mind of God. Tomorow is Sunday. Holiness unto the Lord.

@Tabbaz and Mods, you will keep banning and updating your fraudsters list daily, heheheeh, truth. Things aren't done write. Falsehood is all over here, na only money matter be una concern.

Ema binu si mi. Make anybody no vex.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:

S
H
U
T

U
P

Sebi I don beg you in advance? I already sabi say I will hurt you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by topePhysics: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
So I was about to request for someone with PayPal for Fiverr withdrawal here. Now I'm scared
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
topePhysics:
So I was about to request for someone with PayPal for Fiverr withdrawal here. Now I'm scared

Look before you leap! I never believe I could be scammed so cheaply.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Sebi I don beg you in advance? I already sabi say I will hurt you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
AtoningBlood:

They are all fresh new emails dude
If yiu dont know something silence does the magic
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 2:16am On Sep 30, 2018
Everyone should try and sign a petition for Fiverr to bring back the old review system.

There is a new review system now, similar to Upwork's: Blind Review. Let's see if Fiverr hears us this time.

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/petition-for-the-return-of-the-feedback-system/279054?u

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:08am On Sep 30, 2018
pastie:
Greetings to all,
We all know, having a professional skill is one thing but convincing customers to try out your services another thing.
I started fiverr towards 2016, my profile without proper description was getting sale which I believed it was due to less competition, things has really changed now, i was online for a month now without single sale,
I know it must to do with my profile, now I'm seeking the advice or service of anyone who can help to put me in the right path.

I'm into graphics design, I won't mind paying for a positive result.

www.fiverr.com/elizawg9

Cc: Emmyk Mrphysics Grupo Kkevin temitope23 jimo Derrick bespoke ojaweb
Hey bro. Like you rightly said, it's a lot competitive now, compared to 2016, so you have to do some work on your gigs' description. Add more flesh to it, punctuate correctly and also I noticed some mistakes in your spellings. Every detail counts. wink

You can check those that are performing well in your niche and use their tags. You shoul likewise observe how their gigs are crafted.

I guess you started with a foreign account, so it's about time you changed the white lady to someone or something else.

Cheers and I wish you a fruitful October. ✌

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 3:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Emmyk:
Everyone should try and sign a petition for Fiverr to bring back the old review system.

There is a new review system now, similar to Upwork's: Blind Review. Let's see if Fiverr hears us this time.

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/petition-for-the-return-of-the-feedback-system/279054?u

It's really a stupid change. Imagine a buyer communicating nicely with you, telling you he likes your work and you gave him a five star review only to see that he left you a three star review.

Fiverr dey craze for head.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 5:27am On Sep 30, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Fell into the same mess Yesternight. Buyer tried to change the review, but I got to know it's no longer allowed.

Sorry Bro. Yeah, buyers can't modify reviews again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2018
We really have to be careful peeps, i was scammed 3 times in the same week. I actually tot i was caused.

Like tabbaz said sometimes ago.
If you see a deal that's too real to be true just run
Better you pay for 1 that you are struggling to agree on a final price than 2 do 1 that is giving you a very cheap or too attactive price .

Also look if possible use escrow
You and the seller should come to an agreement or use someone you both trust.

Me i can happily and boldly say it. I have never scammed anyone in my life. All those that do business with me knows.
I have collectred money and after doing the work the customer was not satisfied we came to mutual agreement and i refunded it

Thats 1 of the reason i can never be broke.
1. I never scam
2. People that i work with will always come back for my service.
If you think scaming is the best way. You will evetually be caught and anything you see is your wahala

If poasible before you do transaction sef. Ask for a screenshot of their nairaland account and picture. Do your findings. If the moniker is too new be suspecious and if not read what people do wrote about him.

That was one of the mistake i made sometimes ago and i got scammed

So i wish all and everyone of us best of luck as we keep the hustling real. And when you get scammed please post their details here. We all work together to stop those scammers.

Bbm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2018
Gentlemen and ladies, the issue and instances of scamming has risen to an all time high since this year.
I have traded over $15k and I have never been scammed for once. What do I do?
1. If I want to make monetary transactions, I don't post what I need here. I simply scroll and find those that would need my fund.
2.. I check their profile. If you are a new user of this forum, I have no business with you. So I check for those that have established themselves in the business and are very active on the forum.
3. I will copy the persons number, send a message on whatsapp and request the person should quote me here.
3. After that, I will run nairaland search on the contact number for further verification.
4. I don't use different exchangers always. I try to establish connection with them and frequently use their services.

Tabbaz is an exchanger though his rates are usually low but you can deal with him with confidence. Copy his number, chat him up and request he mention your comment on nairaland.

When I was using exchangers, I use three persons who have proven to be trustworthy.

Drlaw, Elogic, and Tosinjay. When dealing with any of these folks, Just deal with confidence.

Freelancers, be very careful in your transactions, take the time to do due diligence on any exchangers before sending money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TOMMIEYIKES: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Hello guys.
No matter what, never make the same mistake I made in hiring a career killer writer ;Larysun.. He seems to be very popular in the literature section.
I gave this guy a job since Tuesday to submit on Friday and he's gone blank.
The first time he did it I overlooked it because the client gave me enough time, and I was cool.
The second time, I stressed out to him never to miss the deadline, and now it's Sunday, without my project done.
The worst has finally happened, as my client has canceled the job and requested for her money back.
All because of who?
That redundant idiot.
I don't care if you're popular on nairaland, but you cannot smear my buzzing career with your mundane and quer nature.
Be aware guys, this guys are here to kill you just for nothing.
Be warned, stay off Larysun if you want to have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:
Hello guys.
No matter what, never make the same mistake I made in hiring a career killer writer ;Larysun.. He seems to be very popular in the literature section.
I gave this guy a job since Tuesday to submit on Friday and he's gone blank.
The first time he did it I overlooked it because the client gave me enough time, and I was cool.
The second time, I stressed out to him never to miss the deadline, and now it's Sunday, without my project done.
The worst has finally happened, as my client has canceled the job and requested for her money back.
All because of who?
That redundant idiot.
I don't care if you're popular on nairaland, but you cannot smear my buzzing career with your mundane and quer nature.
Be aware guys, this guys are here to kill you just for nothing.
Be warned, stay off Larysun if you want to have peace of mind.
Let me share my experience, not with the said Larysun but someone else.
I contacted him to help with a book.
I gave the work to him Monday and we agreed to deliver the work on Friday. The order due time was on the next Monday (1 week). On Friday, the guy told me he won't be able to deliver but would unfailingly deliver on Saturday (the next day) but if isn't happy with that, I can cancel the work. I told him to go ahead. On Saturday, he told me that he is almost done but they just took the light and his gen had issues, so he won't deliver on Saturday as promised but on Sunday.

On Sunday, he told me that his younger brother and dad has accident, but will deliver on Monday. I told him to forget about the work. I requested for extension of delivery time which the client granted. I quickly reassigned the work to one of my writer. She's teaching and so could not start on Monday morning. So I asked the guy since he said he's done but just to proofread, if he'll be able to deliver before 12pm that I would accept it and save him the loss of time, energy, and creative writing he has done. So he accepted. By 11:56am, he told me to please give him 2pm.

By 2pm, he said 4pm. Lol. By 4pm, sent a work. I asked him if he proofread the work, he said yes. I started formatting the content to Kindle. I was about delivering the order when he called that I shouldn't deliver the order as he hasn't proofread it. I almost died. I got angry and told him I wasn't interested again.

He called me a scammer, and that I got his content and now claiming not interested. I wasn't bothered, I had our chats. I created a whatapp group, invited some nairaland guys because I knew his first line would be to rush here calling me a scammer. In the group, I posted a screenshot of all our chats and be couldn't read the things he said. He left the group.

Now, the writer with the work was almost done with the content before her system was stolen. Lol. It was as if something was wrong, but I was determined to earn that $150.

At the end, I delivered the order and it didn't take the client up to 15 minutes to accept the work with 5 star review.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TOMMIEYIKES: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2018
mrphysics:

Let me share my experience, not with the said Larysun but someone else.
I contacted him to help with a book.
I gave the work to him Monday and we agreed to deliver the work on Friday. The order due time was on the next Monday (1 week). On Friday, the guy told me he won't be able to deliver but would unfailingly deliver on Saturday (the next day) but if isn't happy with that, I can cancel the work. I told him to go ahead. On Saturday, he told me that he is almost done but they just took the light and his gen had issues, so he won't deliver on Saturday as promised but on Sunday.

On Sunday, he told me that his younger brother and dad has accident, but will deliver on Monday. I told him to forget about the work. I requested for extension of delivery time which the client granted. I quickly reassigned the work to one of my writer. She's teaching and so could not start on Monday morning. So I asked the guy since he said he's done but just to proofread, if he'll be able to deliver before 12pm that I would accept it and save him the loss of time, energy, and creative writing he has done. So he accepted. By 11:56am, he told me to please give him 2pm.

By 2pm, he said 4pm. Lol. By 4pm, sent a work. I asked him if he proofread the work, he said yes. I started formatting the content to Kindle. I was about delivering the order when he called that I shouldn't deliver the order as he hasn't proofread it. I almost died. I got angry and told him I wasn't interested again.

He called me a scammer, and that I got his content and now claiming not interested. I wasn't bothered, I had our chats. I created a whatapp group, invited some nairaland guys because I knew his first line would be to rush here calling me a scammer. In the group, I posted a screenshot of all our chats and be couldn't read the things he said. He left the group.

Now, the writer with the work was almost done with the content before her system was stolen. Lol. It was as if something was wrong, but I was determined to earn that $150.

At the end, I delivered the order and it didn't take the client up to 15 minutes to accept the work with 5 star review.
bro, this is a $2000 dollar job.
Each book is 500$, spanning four books each.
Now she's canceled the entire project, and I'm left in the dark now.
I really don't know where to go from here.
And the annoying thing is he's been ignoring my messages as if he isn't seeing them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.