Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1642580 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abcruz:
embarassedPls everyone i joined fiverr a week ago but have'nt gotten any order despite the many buyer request that I've sent. I'm getting weaker by the day. Kindly review my account and drop your reviews and criticism Thanks. http://www.fiverr.com/abcruz_designs
Cc:
khassy
Adinije
beatzone
hazzantazzan
singapore1
DerrickM
and every fiverrian your responce is highly needed
something is wrong with your account oo
ayam coming,
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
something is wrong with your account oo ayam coming,
I'm waiting for your responce Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abcruz:
Thank u. But what is PP? And by location do u mean i should use a Us ip.?
Other suggestions by concerned fiverrians are greatly welcomed. www.fiverr.com/abcruz_designs

Your Profile Picture is not attractive enough. You're graphics designer, so try use a catchy image or logo to show that you know the work. Location doesn't really affect graphics designer.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by davidprofblog: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
hello guys
I have Fiverr fund for sale $22.4 @ #275
call 0808 659 4394
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abcruz:
as a graphics designer your profile picture should speak volume, so remove all those images and add your best design ( angelina jolie are you kidding me? a horse? undecided and it is better you use a logo than that your picture cheesy )
number 2. let me give you an example of how to write about
" hello my name is basket mouth, i am a graphics designer with years of experience in photoshop, adobe illustrator, corel draw ( blah blah blah ) with my exceptional skills i can design a smooth and professional logo for you " you get the gist ? oya go add your own cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funsho75(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
something is wrong with your account oo
ayam coming,

my advice. .. you need to get a mentor. .. online business is not that easy without someone to put you tru step by step.

and a again go and remove that profile pix... it is a poor design.

and lastly I will ask you a question. .. if you are responding to a buyer's request how do you do it.. post a sample of your response.
I just want to see if that the reason you are not getting job tru the buyers request.
Pair's Ent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
funsho75:

my advice. .. you need to get a mentor. .. online business is not that easy without someone to put you tru step by step.

and lastly I will ask you a question. .. if you are responding to a buyer's request how do you do it.. post a sample of your response.
I just want to see if that the reason you are not getting job tru the buyers request.
Pair's Ent
bet you are quoting the wrong guy here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funsho75(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
yer.. may
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funsho75(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
yer.. maybe
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funsho75(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abcruz:
check my update, I quoted the wrong person.
I intended quoting you.
just go tru my other response.

have a nice day

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
funsho75:

yer.. maybe
what is yer maybe?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funsho75(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
what is yer maybe?
you said I was quoting the wrong guy... and I responded with maybe.
No hard feelings bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Devisiyi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hello my fellow fiverrians, I will buy you payoneer funds @#300/$1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
funsho75:

you said I was quoting the wrong guy... and I responded with maybe.
No hard feelings bro.
maybe?
and you said no hard feelings undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
maybe?
and you said no hard feelings undecided

Mr man... Why u wan squeeze life out of the guy nau...
Abeg leave am o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Schoolguy9(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
ojasweb:

It doesn't really make any significant impact except you are offering services (virtual assistance) that is mostly reserved to the females.

Ok thank you, I just joined with the username Classyp, I have'nt been able to see and edit my full profile, it maybe because I signed in using a mobile phone.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mariesio:

Pls help me review this.

https://www.fiverr.com/mariesio/data-entry-and-virtual-assistant

I am individual aimed at providing quality and unique services. I'm very proficient and have valuable experience in Data Entry, MS Excel, MS Word and PDF to Excel, PDF to word.
I will do data entry, copy and paste from websites or PDF to Excel/word for 2 hours for $5.

No offense bro but with this gig description you can stay one year on fiverr and make no sales ... Checkout people gig description on this thread and work on yours ...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Abeg leave am o
i am detecting some arrogance so i want to be sure sad

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
funsho75:

Pair's Ent
Thank you for your time and suggestions. As regards the buyer request, in the description i usually place something like this: professional design + unlimited revisions + fast turn around time + quality customer support and lots more. Price-$5
time-1day
then i include a little gig extra.
Pls kindly tell me if I'm wrong
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Abeg leave am o
I'm yet to see ur review sir! Pls kindly access my account and tell me where I'm wrong. www.fiverr.com/abcruz_designs Thanks in advance
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abeynoni... Can you please tellnme how you resolved your security question issue? I quoted you yesterday but you ain't answering. embarassed cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
i am detecting some arrogance so i want to be sure sad
I'm truly sorry if u seem offended in any way sir.I accept the blame Because he was only trying to correct me just like you honestly did. Thank u So much.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Special shout-out to Sunboy, he walked me through every stages of my withdrawal without any glitch. He bought my Fiverr funds for $290 and kept calling to confirm if I have received the payment. You can always use him for ur withdrawals cuz of all of those that contacted me... his rate is the juiciest. Here is a link to his thread.. https://www.nairaland.com/2982095/payoneer-funds-sale-hola-me#44074822
A big thank you to beatzone for recommending him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
ojasweb:

Your Profile Picture is not attractive enough. You're graphics designer, so try use a catchy image or logo to show that you know the work. Location doesn't really affect graphics designer.
Thank u for ur recommendation sir. I'll see what i can do about this. Thank u once more
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
as a graphics designer your profile picture should speak volume, so remove all those images and add your best design ( angelina jolie are you kidding me? a horse? undecided and it is better you use a logo than that your picture cheesy )
number 2. let me give you an example of how to write about
" hello my name is basket mouth, i am a graphics designer with years of experience in photoshop, adobe illustrator, corel draw ( blah blah blah ) with my exceptional skills i can design a smooth and professional logo for you " you get the gist ? oya go add your own cheesy
I'm more than grateful for ur time spent on analyzing my mistakes sir. I'll definitely adjust to make things better.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariesio: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
khassy:

I am individual aimed at providing quality and unique services. I'm very proficient and have valuable experience in Data Entry, MS Excel, MS Word and PDF to Excel, PDF to word.
I will do data entry, copy and paste from websites or PDF to Excel/word for 2 hours for $5.

No offense bro but with this gig description you can stay one year on fiverr and make no sales ... Checkout people gig description on this thread and work on yours ...

Noted with thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abcruz:
I'm yet to see ur review sir! Pls kindly access my account and tell me where I'm wrong. www.fiverr.com/abcruz_designs Thanks in advance

Boss... No vex sir.
Im very poor when it comes to review and writing.
Pardon me and I believe some gurus in here have done justice
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
abeynoni:
Special shout-out to Sunboy, he walked me through every stages of my withdrawal without any glitch. He bought my Fiverr funds for $290 and kept calling to confirm if I have received the payment. You can always use him for ur withdrawals cuz of all of those that contacted me... his rate is the juiciest. Here is a link to his thread.. https://www.nairaland.com/2982095/payoneer-funds-sale-hola-me#44074822

I can see he buys only Payoneer.
Do you have a Payoneer linked to your account ? If not, kindly shed light on the withdrawal process.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by malachi2uk(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Adinije:
Lol, Why would I pay first? What if buyer rejects the work? I pay when buyer approves the work.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
abeynoni:
Nice one, I want to ask pls, I previously set a payoneer on my fiverr acc. Can I change it to a differnt acc.? I contacted fiverr cs and they say its not from them.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abcruz:
I'm truly sorry if u seem offended in any way sir.I accept the blame Because he was only trying to correct me just like you honestly did. Thank u So much.
dont use sir oo ( you will be surprised by my age ) .. but it has nothing to do with what you posted .. anyway na social network hazard cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funsho75(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abcruz:
Thank you for your time and suggestions. As regards the buyer request, in the description i usually place something like this: professional design + unlimited revisions + fast turn around time + quality customer support and lots more. Price-$5
time-1day
then i include a little gig extra.
Pls kindly tell me if I'm wrong

try something like this... this just a sample. .
hi good day, hope the day was nice.
I am......
I am a dedicated professional graphics designer with more than 5 years experience I have work for top level organization (if you need sample I can show you).
you posted a request that you need a professional designer to work on a business card for you. with my skills and level of experience I will professional make the design for you that will attract customers.
I will deliver your work in 12 hours.
and money back guarantee.
thanks. order now and send your information so that I can start work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.