Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,992 members, 7,883,424 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1639707 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 27, 2019
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

Welcome to free whatsapp marketing training, where you will learn the following:
1. The Best way to use whatsapp for marketing, nobody has ever taught this before.
2. How to market your product or service on whatsapp no matter what you are selling. This is a secret no one will tell you
3. Making a buyer list from whatsapp. This is Hot <br>
4. How to reach out to thousand of prospective clients for your business and services on whatsapp daily. <br>
5. How you can be making daily sales with Whatsapp both offline and online
ETC.

The secret you will learn in this training has not been reveal before this time. Join now before the group gets filled up.

Contact me on whatsapp via 08184476890 for the Group link
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2019
$111 payoneer available.
Quote me if interested
tosinjay
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Savvyweb:
$111 payoneer available.
Quote me if interested
tosinjay
Interested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer /Skrill funds

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2019
tosinjay:

Interested

Done deal. Transaction didn't take upto 20 min. cool cool
Heck, he even gave me the 12 naira on my money grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Savvyweb:
Hi guys,

I just got my euro card via expedited shipping. Please, I want to know if I can use it of pos machine for withdrawal instead of ATM. and what is the charges if I use it on POS machine

Thanks.

Mrphysics and co your attention is needed
abeg how many months did this take
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2019
odizeey:
abeg how many months did this take

I ordered it last week Wednesday and it got delivered by DHL yesterday (Tuesday)

the charges is 35 euro ($40) dollars for expedited shipping.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Savvyweb:

I ordered it last week Wednesday and it got delivered by DHL yesterday (Tuesday)

the charges is 35 euro ($40) dollars for expedited shipping.
wow. Will dey charge it from the payoneer account. Cos I don dey wait since jan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2019
odizeey:
When did you order for your card? You can track it down to where it is in Nigeria.

That was what I did after waiting for a long time. I once ordered for a Euro card and it never came. I tracked mine to Wuse Zone 3 Abuja Nipost office. That was where I saw both the old one and the new one.

Check your tracking details.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
odizeey:

Yes, in fact, they will deduct it only after the card has been delivered and activated

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
mrphysics:

When did you order for your card? You can track it down to where it is in Nigeria.

That was what I did after waiting for a long time. I once ordered for a Euro card and it never came. I tracked mine to Wuse Zone 3 Abuja Nipost office. That was where I saw both the old one and the new one.

my tracking details is still showing where it has been since 10 Jan. Polar park England
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Savvyweb:

Yes, in fact, they will deduct it only after the card has been delivered and activated
how can I opt for that dhl option
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
odizeey:
my tracking details is still showing where it has been since 10 Jan. Polar park England
What's your tracking ID?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
mrphysics:

What's your tracking ID?
should I drop it here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
odizeey:
should I drop it here
Yes now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by etebefia: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fiverr review exchange available.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
odizeey:

If it is a registered mail, your card may not come to your address.

What you should do if you need the card is to go to the nearest post office to the given address with your details and means of identification. Your card may be there waiting for you.

My first ordered card came directly to my door step, but I got the latest one from the nearest post office after waiting endlessly for 2 month.

If you didn't go on time, they will ship it back to Payoneer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Still available to Approved all stubborn

UPWORK ACCOUNT (Instant Approval)

Come to my WhatsApp office let's treat it..

See WhatsApp Link below
Thanks ............................

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
mrphysics:

Yes now
RS063313521DE

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
ranson:

If it is a registered mail, your card may not come to your address.

What you should do if you need the card is to go to the nearest post office to the given address with your details and means of identification. Your card may be there waiting for you.

My first ordered card came directly to my door step, but I got the latest one from the nearest post office after waiting endlessly for 2 month.

If you didn't go on time, they will ship it back to Payoneer.
OK thanks, I will check it out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
odizeey:
how can I opt for that dhl option

You can call their toll-free number using Skype, it is more reliable and faster
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Savvyweb:

You can call their toll-free number using Skype, it is more reliable and faster
OK. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2019
odizeey:
RS063313521DE
They have tried to deliver this to you without any success. Two attempts at delivering it to you from 23/1/2019 till date. The reason for the second failed delivery is "Addressee not available at time of delivery. Measure : Addressee advised to pick up the item".

Go to Nipost Shagamu Head Office for your Card.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2019
odizeey:
OK thanks, I will check it out
Your card is waiting for you @ Nipost Head Office Shagamu. Go with your Tracking ID. Your card has been there over a month.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Carmal90(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2019
mrphysics:

They have tried to deliver this to you without any success. Two attempts at delivering it to you from 23/1/2019 till date. The reason for the second failed delivery is "Addressee not available at time of delivery. Measure : Addressee advised to pick up the item".

Thanks.
Sorry sir,that $30 that will be deducted for the card on my payoneer is for what sir?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2019
Carmal90:

Sorry sir,that $30 that will be deducted for the card on my payoneer is for what sir?
Yearly card maintenance
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2019
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2019
mrphysics:

Thanks.
damn. Thanks boss. I'll go there today. Thanks o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2019
mrphysics:

Thanks.

Hi Boss,

Please, what is Fiverr invoice and how does it work?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by javaRookie: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
mrphysics:

Thank goodness i found you bro. Pls help answer this questions from your ever flowing spring of wisdom.
1. I wanted to order a payoneer card but they said i cant order without paying $20. So how do you guys place order with respect to this?
2. How do i see the Us account number given to me in my payoneer dashboard as i am stuck at kindle where i was requested to provide a Us account. I was made to understand payoneer opens a Us a/c number for you on sign up.
3. After publishing my fiveer gigs, i still cant find them when i switch to buyer and search the categories i placed them. But am getting impresions on 'em gigs.
4. When using upwork (if you do) must the university or educational background be legit. Can you put foreign varsities?
Thanks Sir. I humbly await your reply.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
javaRookie:

Thank goodness i found you bro. Pls help answer this questions from your ever flowing spring of wisdom.
1. I wanted to order a payoneer card but they said i cant order without paying $20. So how do you guys place order with respect to this?
2. How do i see the Us account number given to me in my payoneer dashboard as i am stuck at kindle where i was requested to provide a Us account. I was made to understand payoneer opens a Us a/c number for you on sign up.
3. After publishing my fiveer gigs, i still cant find them when i switch to buyer and search the categories i placed them. But am getting impresions on 'em gigs.
4. When using upwork (if you do) must the university or educational background be legit. Can you put foreign varsities?
Thanks Sir. I humbly await your reply.
1. I do not think you need to pay any amount to request for a payoneer card. However, I think they require you have made some withdrawal into the account before you request for the card.
2. You can get your US account details by login into your payoneer account. Then on your user dashboard: Click on Receive, then Global payment service. Upon clicking on the global payment service, all the details of your payoneer account and the bank it was affiliated to would be displayed. Now select the currency, e.g. $$, you will see the details of the account. For instance, newer payoneer accounts is being opened with First Century Bank, checking. So you should be able to see all your account details.

3. Gigs on fiverr are ranked. You can search for your gig by visiting your gig category and searching until the last page from page 0 - (where it ends). You should be able to see your gig even as a buyer.

4. I am not on upwork, however, I doubt it should be legit. Even if the university is legit, the course mustn't be.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by javaRookie: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
mrphysics:

1. nto the account before you request for the card.
2. You can get your US account details by login into your payoneer account. Then on your user dashboard: Click on Recebeing opened with First Century Bank, checking. So you should be able to see all your account details.

3. Gigs on fiverr are ranked. You can search for your gig by visiting your gig category and searching until the last page from page 0 - (where it ends). You should be able to see your gig even as a buyer.

4. I am not on upwork, however, I doubt it should be legit. Even if the university is legit, the course mustn't be.
Thanks Sir, forever grateful. More knowledge to your Brains. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.