Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1638693 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2016
hectorswag:

Oh, thanks! Checking it out now cheesy

Okay I've gone thru it and I think I understand the concept of creating the video from the themes, however I would like to see a sample of how you recorded yours if you don't mind? I just need a clearer picture of how to construct mine. Thank you
Check greendeveloper on fiverr

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Was actually trying to sell my btc on there as a sharp naija dude lol
lifeofkelvino:

chairman naah...u should know better...no need posting your gig on buyer's request....
FIRST: you would get your account banned!!!
SECOND:only your fellow sellers sees your gigs...buyers dont ......so the risk ain't worth it

so why getting your account banned over nothing......i thought one guy explained these things before
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifeofkelvino(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2016
LEVEL ONE BADGE ATTAINED TODAY AFTER 37 DAYS ON FIVERR WITH 12 SALES ($88) RICHER THAN I WAS A MONTH AGO....*know say na small money for SOME ogas in the house but its okay for me as a newbie
THIS IS THE BEST THREAD ON NAIRALAND!!!
OGA BEATZONE....I DEY HAIL OOO

SECONDLY....my click and views has not increased for some days now but im getting orders grin
abeg,the ogas in the house,what might be the reason for this.... DO i need to BE WORRIED??

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by losprince(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2016
goodlifehyd:
If you good in building wordpress sites i have some gigs i can dish out but we gonna be on %, halla back if you interested
I'm interested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2016
lifeofkelvino:

SECONDLY....my click and views has not increased for some days now but im getting orders grin
abeg,the ogas in the house,what might be the reason for this.... DO i need to BE WORRIED??

You don't need to be worried unless it continues to go down and order stop rolling in. If you have persistent orders, it will go up.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hectorswag(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
tr3y:

Check greendeveloper on fiverr

Nice profile there boss! I just went thru your profile and I've already constructed ideas on how to write my bio in my head! cheesy

Thanks again Tr3y!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
hectorswag:

Nice profile there boss! I just went thru your profile and I've already constructed ideas on how to write my bio in my head! cheesy

I've just created my account this morning using a US IP, my niche is article writing and digital marketing services and from what I heard, it's a struggle getting clients interested in article writing especially if they know you're from Nigeria so.. Anyway my username is "wildfusion"

Thanks again Tr3y!
Cool, glad I could be of help.
The vital thing to note is times change so also must your profile. Even mine is far from nice but it's close.

You also don't want to use a Nigerian profile for writing, even a Nigerian buyer will seek out a foreigner.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hey guys, FIVERR HAVE UPGRADED THEIR "MY PROFILE PAGE" so right now go and update your information, add your skills, education, certificates when needed.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by exceltech: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
I transacted business with infinitikoncept,
the exchange process was hassle-free.
I therefore recommend him for all your fiverr fund exchanges.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adehwale: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Guys see me see trouble oh...There is this buyer that asked me to send emails to some vendors, after I went through a lot of stress to extract the emails from about 70 vendos to send. Only for him to tell me he isnt getting responses from the vendors and he wants a refund. How that one take concern me abeg...guys help me out....its a $25 order.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Adehwale:
Guys see me see trouble oh...There is this buyer that asked me to send emails to some vendors, after I went through a lot of stress to extract the emails from about 70 vendos to send. Only for him to tell me he isnt getting responses from the vendors and he wants a refund. How that one take concern me abeg...guys help me out....its a $25 order.

Ask him to show you evidence. That the vendor's didn't receive the mails you sent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Adehwale:
search google there is a plugin for gmail that shows if someone has read your email or not, install it or tell him to install it, if it shows that the mail has been read, then it is none of your business again ( and by the way seems you are into digital marketing, hence you should have all those plugins install )

God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sadiq3051:

skimmed through your comments and I can understand that you're into writing niche and you're using your phone... How has it been?
I just created a new USA account... I will need some tutoring.

Fiverr.com/alex_machine
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Thanks for the info...

Singapore1:
search google there is a plugin for gmail that shows if someone has read your email or not, install it or tell him to install it, if it shows that the mail has been read, then it is none of your business again ( and by the way seems you are into digital marketing, hence you should have all those plugins install )

God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adehwale: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Singapore1:

God Bless Nigeria!!!

No, its a virtual assistance service...and the email was initially sent from my mail, then he later told me to resend the emails using his webmail to which I did, only for him to come back and tell me he isnt getting responses, I'm afraid even if he ends up marking d job complete, he might want to leave a bad review, which is the last thing I need right now...another sadist buyer jst left a 2.7 star review which dropped my ratings to 84% from 100.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adehwale: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
missylizzy:

Ask him to show you evidence. That the vendor's didn't receive the mails you sent
I really do not think he will be ready to provide that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Adehwale:

No, its a virtual assistance service...and the email was initially sent from my mail, then he later told me to resend the emails using his webmail to which I did, only for him to come back and tell me he isnt getting responses, I'm afraid even if he ends up marking d job complete, he might want to leave a bad review, which is the last thing I need right now...another sadist buyer jst left a 2.7 star review which dropped my ratings to 84% from 100.
maybe it is because of my hatred for money grin or because i am not into writting... but if i notice a buyer is trying to play smart from the beginning no matter the amount, i will refund or not do the job at all, i have refunded 120$, 50$ etc
but nowadays here is a way i make sure i dont refund buyer

1. i send sample.. if he like it
1b. i tell him the concept of the sample will be exactly like the original
2. i ask if he is very sure
3 i tell him revision is unlimited but for 48 hours ( that means under 48 hours we can do revision as we like )
3b. if at the end he ask for refund,,, i TAKE LEGAL ACTION AND SUE HIM STRAIGHT ( ALAPERE POLICE STATION A.K.A FIVERR CS )

LAST BULLET=
the sooner newbie like me cheesy realize that i cant bid on every job the better
the sooner newbie realize some job are beyond my skills the better

JUST REMAIN THE LAST BULLET
we newbie should learn to communicate with the buyers ( i call the client )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Meklex:
skimmed through your comments and I can understand that you're into writing niche and you're using your phone... How has it been?
I just created a new USA account... I will need some tutoring.

Fiverr.com/alex_machine
yea you are right is not easy typing on phone o...here is Hw I do I use my tecno to source for article den begin the main writing work on my tab Das Hw I roll ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sadiq3051:

yea you are right is not easy typing on phone o...here is Hw I do I use my tecno to source for article den begin the main writing work on my tab Das Hw I roll ...
how can I write SEO Optimized Articles?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Adehwale:

I really do not think he will be ready to provide that.

Don't accept cancellation.. Let CS settle both of you... Cuz he's supposed to provide proof that the mails didn't get to where he wanted.... Don't allow one crook of a buyer get away with ur money afterall the stress you went through to ensure its done
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bomking4x: 1:06am On Jun 23, 2016
It's time to unlock all the features of Zenmate, It will cost you just 1k which is not up to $5

You can use more than 2 accounts with different states in US or Change to UK and other countries.

Available for the first 5 requests only.

My contact is on the screenshots

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bomking4x: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Now in ;Dg

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 1:51am On Jun 23, 2016
this guy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:11am On Jun 23, 2016
Singapore1:
maybe it is because of my hatred for money grin or because i am not into writting... but if i notice a buyer is trying to play smart from the beginning no matter the amount, i will refund or not do the job at all, i have refunded 120$, 50$ etc
but nowadays here is a way i make sure i dont refund buyer

1. i send sample.. if he like it
1b. i tell him the concept of the sample will be exactly like the original
2. i ask if he is very sure
3 i tell him revision is unlimited but for 48 hours ( that means under 48 hours we can do revision as we like )
3b. if at the end he ask for refund,,, i TAKE LEGAL ACTION AND SUE HIM STRAIGHT ( ALAPERE POLICE STATION A.K.A FIVERR CS )

LAST BULLET=
the sooner newbie like me cheesy realize that i cant bid on every job the better
the sooner newbie realize some job are beyond my skills the better

JUST REMAIN THE LAST BULLET
we newbie should learn to communicate with the buyers ( i call the client )

You be Alapere breed??

#BolaAdegboru repping grin cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hectorswag(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2016
tr3y:

Cool, glad I could be of help.
The vital thing to note is times change so also must your profile. Even mine is far from nice but it's close.

You also don't want to use a Nigerian profile for writing, even a Nigerian buyer will seek out a foreigner.

Goodluck

Yeah, I get your point. Thanks smiley

Please I'm having a little trouble here. I'm on the Fiverr app right now, I logged in using my Android phone and I'm stuck on where to go to create gigs. I don't see any buttons anywhere to press to create a gig, all I see is buy, order or request a gig.

Also, I created my about me in my profile page which I was able to access thru the settings tab but everytime I leave the page and go back, everything I typed down disappears, there's no button to click on to save what I've typed. It's getting frustrating. cry

Here are the screenshots below, the first picture shows where to order and request for gigs but doesn't show where to create one.

The second picture shows my empty about me on the settings page without a save button, so everytime I finish typing and leave the page, I always come back to meet an empty about me on my profile.

Please help, what do I do?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2016
are you on whatsapp??
losprince:

I'm interested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Flywest(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2016
goodlifehyd:
are you on whatsapp??
I'm interested Click Here To Call Me I'm on whatsapp too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
hectorswag:

Yeah, I get your point. Thanks smiley

Please I'm having a little trouble here. I'm on the Fiverr app right now, I logged in using my Android phone and I'm stuck on where to go to create gigs. I don't see any buttons anywhere to press to create a gig, all I see is buy, order or request a gig.

Also, I created my about me in my profile page which I was able to access thru the settings tab but everytime I leave the page and go back, everything I typed down disappears, there's no button to click on to save what I've typed. It's getting frustrating. cry

Here are the screenshots below, the first picture shows where to order and request for gigs but doesn't show where to create one.

The second picture shows my empty about me on the settings page without a save button, so everytime I finish typing and leave the page, I always come back to meet an empty about me on my profile.

Please help, what do I do?
under settings, navigate to Jobs

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Meklex:
how can I write SEO Optimized Articles?

if you know more about seo u can write seo optimized articles, just b mindful of keyword density
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2016
Still buying funds at 290/$
Instant payment as usual!
No stories!

Call or text :09057026390
BBM:52FC98EC

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2016
Nawa o...
So no one can help me out on how to deliver job on upwork?

Hmmn
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.