Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:49 PM

Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) (38946 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Mya Hassan Delivers Baby Girl (Pics) / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by cococandy(f): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2016
Disgusting man

2 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by ajepako(f): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Beremx:
Cane wey dem use flog first wife na im dem go use flog the second,third,fourth,fifth.......

l
agree with you beremx..

how are you and the baby?

peace..
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Pennywise(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2016
All these Danjumas spending oil money on pretty women seem to be an obsession. This chap is in his 60s. has he no shame? he should find some kind of stability like his senior brother. I thought Caroline was on her way to being senator like daisy danjuma.

3 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by YelloweWest: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2016
killerman57:
of course, any sensible lady should go in pack as much as u can, and go out.... only a foolish women (anyway, all women are) that will go in there and believe u are home, when u not the 1st, or 2nd...... Caroline was a whole, this current one is same...
All women are Your mama nkor?

1 Like

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by SweetOlive(f): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Not nice
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Truckpusher(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2016
Very rich men can never be loyal to one puccy especially now that puccy can be bought and sold . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by YelloweWest: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2016
This danjuma guy will die broke and alone. Dejected and lonely.
Mark my words...
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by YelloweWest: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Truckpusher:
Very rich men can never be loyal to one puccy especially now that puccy can be bought and sold . cheesy
That's not true

3 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Spanner4(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
sharrap there
grin
You gals better not start Online world war
I beg u gals

1 Like

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by chopido(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2016
Men!!! Na waoo is obvious the wife is not as young as she use to be now he falls to another woman's bed. I tire o. Well as for the wife the best way is not to run out of home stay and welcome Ur new mate
NaijaStarGist:
Few days ago, it was over the news that Caroline Danjuma’s marriage to Musa Danjuma had finally crashed and one of the billionaire’s mistresses, Mya Hassan is pregnant for him

Following the report of the pregnancy, Musa Danjuma will be meeting with Mya’s family next week, to begins the marriage arrangement.

It was gathered that actress Caroline Danjuma had moved out of her matrimonial home after she learned of her husband’s new escapades with Mya.

The lady family, rumoured to be from Oman, currently live in Abuja, and Musa Danjuma, along with friends, will be meeting with them to make formal introduction, to make matter more serious Mya’s parents insist that she must be married to him before the arrival of their baby.

See Mya’s photo below:

Source:http://www.naijastargist.com/2016/02/the-mistress-behind-caroline-danjumas.html
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by francizy(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:
Evn with a pretty wife, his Diick cudnt remain loyal

Smhsad

I evn tot he is a responsible man coz of his age undecided

Men I hail thee!!!

If I ask you out now, you'd say no and go for the players or the wealthy, or you'd probably say that I ain't got sweggg sad.. So whatchu expect? undecided

Btw, we hail you too boo... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Tobium1(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2016
De man is obsessed with light complexioned pucci

1 Like

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2016
Y do women do dis, dis lady is really pretty, she can get any man she wants now cry
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Pennywise(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2016
YelloweWest:
This danjuma guy will die broke and alone. Dejected and lonely.
Mark my words...

No way. too much money. He remains liquid for as long as there is oil in the ground. I doubt if he ever worked a single day in his life.
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by YelloweWest: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2016
SweetOlive:
Not nice
You are preeetttyyy!!! Like an African barbie grin grin grin
Pls try not maintain this figure don't have kids n get fat as I did. Lol
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by YelloweWest: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2016
Pennywise:

No way. too much money. He remains liquid for as long as there is oil in the ground. I doubt if he ever worked a single day in his life.
Richer ones has lost everything and died broke.
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by pulsa(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2016
nidera:
some ladies should stop running after men with wealth,,,if dey come for you,check well why he is coming for you, because, if its ur beauty dat attracted him,he sure not gonna rest when he finds someone prettier than you..

celebrities are already made,must they also marry rich men? even wen it's obvious that the man has a wife.

women like you are exceptions
other women will never listen
they keep fooling themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by tatucci: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2016
i gotta hand it to this Danjuma guy: he sure knows how to pick them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by SweetOlive(f): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2016
YelloweWest:

You are preeetttyyy!!! Like an African barbie grin grin grin
Pls try not maintain this figure don't have kids n get fat as I did. Lol

Does anyone keep a particular shape forever? I doubt, lol. I'll only try to... Thanks for the compliment hearty kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by shamecurls(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2016
The dude saw a better thing. I don't just support him exporting his sperm to Oman. He shud have patronized Nigerians lady's. We need to strengthen our Naira.

What was Caroline expecting before? What happens when u port for currency.

3 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Nebila(f): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Dis man too like better thing#Osinachi
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by josephmbonu: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2016
News in brief, headlines only
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2016
If na me...I might be forced against my will to do the same...ok now soldier go soldier come grin
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by olarhtunji(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2016
is it that my eyes are deceiving me or I can see d musa guys hand on that girls back side......

1 Like

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Truckpusher(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2016
YelloweWest:

That's not true
Show me one rich influential man that died with one puccy even in the West where women uses such situation to wreck havoc on the man's account and estates .

Just very few and I'm sure they are only there because of what they stand to lose if the women should file for a divorce but in Africa no woman can hold any rich and influential man down .# fact cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by xcllaxix(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2016
YelloweWest:

That's not true
Actually its true...in our existing society...@Truckpusher,ur head dey there joor!
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2016
Caroline law off karma has caught up with you, Na wetin u do person them do you, so u no want make them do u that kind thing na u do am to person, at the end na who loose? he only married your beauty with his wealth and now that your beauty is declining he seeks more comfort in the arms of a younger and prettier woman.
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by sinaj(f): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

If I ask you out now, you'd say no and go for the players or the wealthy, or you'd probably say that I ain't got sweggg sad.. So whatchu expect? undecided

Btw, we hail you too boo... cheesy grin
lol
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by YelloweWest: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2016
xcllaxix:

Actually its true...in our existing society...@Truckpusher,ur head dey there joor!
I began to differ...
You see good news does not make front page. A billionaire that is faithful to one woman won't sell as news. That does not mean they don't exist
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Creamish(f): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ladies::::: it doesn't matter how good your sexual prowess is, or how sweet your meal tastes..if a man sets his sights on someone else, u can't hold him down..

Hoorah for men!
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by hensben(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2016
dechandel:

I wonder what the word "beautiful" means to you though
Check out Caroline and the "beautiful" girl

And no, Musa Danjuma is a wandering dick. Not even this one can tie him down
More hoes for danjuma.
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by YelloweWest: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2016
SweetOlive:

Does anyone keep a particular shape forever? I doubt, lol. I'll only try to... Thanks for the compliment hearty kiss kiss kiss
You're right.. they say a woman only has 5mins to be beautiful so enjoy yours, but please take lots of pictures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Storms Osun Governorship Rallies / Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go / Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.