Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,087 members, 7,970,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Is It Right Or Compulsory To Pay Tithe From Loan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right Or Compulsory To Pay Tithe From Loan? (1325 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Makurdi Church Receives N42Million Tithe From An Anonymous Donor / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Or Compulsory To Pay Tithe From Loan? by youngwarlocks: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
I heard a pastor saying that one should pay tithe out of loan. I thought it should be from our profits or earnings excluding loan.
Re: Is It Right Or Compulsory To Pay Tithe From Loan? by thunder74(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Read your Bible. Tithe is from your profit not from the capital. When you tithe the seed/capital, you have nothing to sow.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Compulsory To Pay Tithe From Loan? by Annunaki(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
As a christian you are not supposed to tithe in the first instance. Tithes was a jewish law not applicable to christians and biblical tithes was never money.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Compulsory To Pay Tithe From Loan? by gemale(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nawa o! Wt we hear 4rm d mouth of some pastors nw ehn... Even a non xtian wld know it's nt of God. A lot of dem r just serving their bellies & nt God.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Compulsory To Pay Tithe From Loan? by youngwarlocks: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
gemale:
Nawa o! Wt we hear 4rm d mouth of some pastors nw ehn... Even a non xtian wld know it's nt of God. A lot of dem r just serving their bellies & nt God.

I was shocked when he said that
Re: Is It Right Or Compulsory To Pay Tithe From Loan? by Peritus(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
This question is too shallow. Do U pay tithe from borrowed money? I don't appreciate tithe conscious pastors. Jesus did not border to preach on that. He knew that the most important is salvation. He was the one giving out in spite of being the "High Priest".
Real pastoral work is a call to service & sacrifice not a call to reap a harvest.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Had S*x In The Bush To Take Care Of My Kids - Born-again Mother Reveals (photo / When Will The Hunger For Jesus Return To Nigerian Youth Like Brazil!!! / Winning The Battle For Your Mind ( Part 1 ) - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.