Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,476 members, 7,901,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror (32130 Views)

“Cheap Thing, All You Do Is Sleep With Rich Guys” – Fan Blast Toke Makinwa / Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Michael jackson don die, she for don stop if not da, sha. Don't mind dem, continue
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by seyibaale(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
At least celebrities post no makeup pictures..being natural helps at some point
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by AriDsexy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
cap28:
This woman is a fake bleached out hoe who hates being a black african woman with african facial features. She represents evrything thats wrong with young nigerians. She is s terrible role model because she is ashamed of what god gave her and thats why she hides under layers of bleach and makeup. I'm sure she would get a nose job if she could afford it. Fake ass bit..ch. Nigerias lil kim. Fake ass tranny looking bi..ch

Oh my God....all these for one person?You must really dislike her.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by spartoo: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
knightsTempler:
Whatever!

People should learn how to mind their business.

Toke looking like a mummy in her pix and uploading it on IG or twitter does not in any way show she is minding her business
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by repogirl(f): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Toke, there's nothing wrong with your face!

Don't mind those haters, na them get all the acne, pimples, open pores and are in dire need of exfoliating. Haters! angry
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by unitysheart(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jaymima:
As much as I'd like these her fans to mind their businesses, I think she needs to hear the truth. I don't think I'd recognise Toke without her makeup.
By the way, If celebs can acknowledge compliments without a comment, why not criticism? You see fans gushing over them, professing their likeness and love for them but they won't acknowledge these comments with a simple 'thanks', but criticise one move/act by them and they'd show you their writing prowess and use of invective. Mtscheww. yeye is oozing.

It is a lie. JW.org? My sister, I hail you.
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by 4C2215131: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
looks like the face can break any moment.alws so stiff

Hehehehe!
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jaymima:
As much as I'd like these her fans to mind their businesses, I think she needs to hear the truth. I don't think I'd recognise Toke without her makeup.
By the way, If celebs can acknowledge compliments without a comment, why not criticism? You see fans gushing over them, professing their likeness and love for them but they won't acknowledge these comments with a simple 'thanks', but criticise one move/act by them and they'd show you their writing prowess and use of invective. Mtscheww. yeye is oozing.

Toke takes a lot of bullshit and the one time she decides to reply, you write this epistle?
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by cheriey(f): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls I don't mind getting paid to wear makeup, its a decent job, anyone with link to my dream job?
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by slowbreeze(f): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Well she needs to let her face breathe sumtyms.....or try some natural-lukin makeup..and to tink dat wit all dat packaging,hubby still left her for some "plain-jane"...smh

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Forwetinnah: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Did she mean lashes or "lanches"? Airhead...she was given a good advice yet she's there talking smack. Most of these foundations/loose pancake powder no matter how expensive contain minerals that causes skin discolouration. Chics be making-up like witches these days
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by funkymatics(f): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
at least she's looking good for her age. moreover its her face not ur own , interestingly like she said the stressed face fetches her clean cash. lobatan
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Abbycuttie(f): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
I don't Jez lyk d Toke makinwa at all....... no hating o
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by lady96(f): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
If she likes let her over stress her face or look like a doll,its her face and money....its only jobless people that will be making other peoples business their business
that is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Magician1503(m): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2016
knightsTempler:
Whatever!

People should learn how to mind their business.
..........................one day u go die.n all dis shit wont save ur body from decaying.........u go rot,nd smell..............try to b natural........try to love yourself..

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search / Nina Gets Style Inspiration From Rihanna [photos] / Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.