Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,463 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:44 AM

How I Messed Up Today In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Messed Up Today In Church (866 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Messed Up Today In Church by abayomi93(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please,I need your encouragement because I totally messed up.I was asked to teach sunday school today in church.though I have been preaching before and it was spirited.But this was a new branch and a different audience,as we just moved to the new location.I prayed for the holy spirit's assistance as I always did.though God might have ministered to some people through the teachings.but I could not just flow.I was disorganized.though the audience didn't notice that,because I kept my calm.I made repetitions,used irrelevant references,couldn't quote bible verses I knew.I was just totally pissed and I felt like questioning the calling of God upon my life.but I just want your wise words please.
Re: How I Messed Up Today In Church by kilode100(f): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
abayomi93:
I messed up

You shiit for body??
Erec.tion no gree go down??
Person wey you dey owe disgrace you??

Wetin happen?

9 Likes

Re: How I Messed Up Today In Church by ladyF(f): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Confess your sins. Jesus is always ready to forgive kiss
Re: How I Messed Up Today In Church by AngryNigerian(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Okaaaaayyyyy! I know what happened!!!

You use your hand, abi na cucumber grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Messed Up Today In Church by ArchEnemy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol @used irrelevant refrences

You were disorganised? Is that all?

Maybe you are forgetting that you are human. You were nervous maybe. There are worse embarrassments o,that the audience can even clap for you to encourage you when they notice.

So pick up your joy and keep touching lives
Re: How I Messed Up Today In Church by ayourbamie: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
I think you were not in spirit. confess your single and ask for forgiveness... you most times allow flesh to lead instead of the Spirit
Re: How I Messed Up Today In Church by shaiba(f): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
God can still use your "mess up" for miracle in someone's life. Remember you a vessel in His hands.
Your ways are not His ways. Stop worrying and let God do what He has started with u.
Thank Him for the mistakes. cheesy
Like Paul says, "I have not come to entice you with words..."
Re: How I Messed Up Today In Church by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Don't worry, As long as you was the one teaching and its in the church, no one would question your path in line of teaching eventhough it was off key. You know why?

Everybody seated there were as delude as you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Messed Up Today In Church by abayomi93(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
aaronson:
Don't worry, As long as you was the one teaching and its in the church, no one would question your path in line of teaching eventhough it was off key. You know why?

Everybody seated there were as delude as you.
so, what are you now trying to say oga?
Re: How I Messed Up Today In Church by davspog2(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Don't let self take over, let the holy spirit lead and every other thing would fall in place but of course you must prepare very well next time too....Nothing do you sir cheers!
Re: How I Messed Up Today In Church by opelyem(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
God allows such thing sometimes to show us that we are humans wt many flaws so that we won't share in his glory. however kno for sure that in our weaknesses, God can show himself strong. God might av ministered mightily to ur congregation, u never can tell
Re: How I Messed Up Today In Church by abayomi93(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
opelyem:
God allows such thing sometimes to show us that we are humans wt many flaws so that we won't share in his glory. however kno for sure that in our weaknesses, God can show himself strong. God might av ministered mightily to ur congregation, u never can tell
okey, thank you sir.most times I do very well,but I just can't understand what went wrong.may be its because its a new congregation sha.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Atheists Should Give Their Lives To Jesus / 5 Signs That Shows You Are Very Smart. / Christian Children Kicked Out Of School For Refusing To Wear Hijab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.