Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" (56187 Views)

Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Harmored(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
ABEG THERE ARE NIGGAS HERE SAYING LIDA IS RICHER THAN WIZZY DID U NOT KNOW WHEN DANSUKI SAID HE GAVE OUT OF THE MONEY TO A BLOGGER ABEG STOP TALKING LIKE CHILDREN NOW SEE STUPID AGUEMENT SELF undecided
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Lordspicy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yes i ate your vaginal
hahahaha
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by repogirl(f): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wizkid is not any better. No be him dey lie that time sey I'm dey LA when he dey Lagos? And no be him dey always form famzing with Chris brown?

Abegi, if someone wants to throw shades, it shouldn't be him. He's just as bad. angry

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by menacetosociety: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
To some muppets Linda is the richest woman in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by king1234: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Here is why Linda is richer. First u measure wealth with sustainability.

Linda has a franchise that will almost perpetually generate free cash flow(income). Linda is also number 1 in her industry..making her a market leader..hence the ability to charge premium price for advertisement. Linda has ability generate more income even while she is sleeping and I say that because when she produces content it is consumed by her fans world wide..allowing her earn income from Google adsense all the time.

Why Wizkid even though he may be generating more cash flow now (may not even be the case but for argument sake let's assume he is)is not richer. Wizkid has a shelf life. He will expire in the next 5yrs..look at dbanj no one cares about him today.
Once u expire as a musician ur earning per show goes down. Music which Wizkid produces today is heavily pirated so he does not make much from royalty. Wizkid actually needs to work(aka go to shows) to make money.

Wizkid has a lot of competition. He is not number one in his industry. Also Wizkid has to compete with comedians who share same entertainment space with him.

Linda if she chooses to can expand her franchise using the huffingtonpost model.. for Wizkid there is no ability to expand if we use other musical stars as a reference point.

So folks measuring who is richer is not only by who is making more moeny today but who has abilty to create more wealth in the future.

Linda in my opinion is far richer than wizkid. Mark my word if wizkid does not invest what he is making in his prime now..u will see him like we see you other musicians who made money come to beg for money in the future

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Trueyarn(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
aaronson:
One thing for sure, linda is richer than wizkid and he just mean mugging on her, sort of jealousy.
Linda richer than WIZZY? Because she owns one house?
Don't say shiit bout stuff you don't know.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by franklingud(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
macino1:
We understand. Code one: Stars, celebrities, etc must sometimes create a scene to keep fans following up on them and maintain reliance. Next thing you hear. She replied. . . . Keep up the game. else you guys will end up like NICE, TERRY G, etc Who will hardly hear of this days. Lol
your own weed is final final!!... Lai lai!!
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by OCTAVO: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
aaronson:
One thing for sure, linda is richer than wizkid and he just mean mugging on her, sort of jealousy.
You obviously don't know what you are saying! Linda ikeji is a learner when it come to wealth. Take it or leave it!
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by hollowpot15684(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
aaronson:
There is always this person, who is always saying something very unreasonable.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by hrhobi1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Today I have evidence there are so many underage kids on NL.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Apparently, Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they've got. How can a right-thinking fellow be arguing about who is richer between two bozos that don't give a fuuuccckkk about 'em? Jeez!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by hollowpot15684(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
king1234:
Here is why Linda is richer. First u measure wealth with sustainability.

Linda has a franchise that will almost perpetually generate free cash flow(income). Linda is also number 1 in her industry..making her a market leader..hence the ability to charge premium price for advertisement. Linda has ability generate more income even while she is sleeping and I say that because when she produces content it is consumed by her fans world wide..allowing her earn income from Google adsense all the time.

Why Wizkid even though he may be generating more cash flow now (may not even be the case but for argument sake let's assume he is)is not richer. Wizkid has a shelf life. He will expire in the next 5yrs..look at dbanj no one cares about him today.
Once u expire as a musician ur earning per show goes down. Music which Wizkid produces today is heavily pirated so he does not make much from royalty. Wizkid actually needs to work(aka go to shows) to make money.

Wizkid has a lot of competition. He is not number one in his industry. Also Wizkid has to compete with comedians who share same entertainment space with him.

Linda if she chooses to can expand her franchise using the huffingtonpost model.. for Wizkid there is no ability to expand if we use other musical stars as a reference point.

So folks measuring who is richer is not only by who is making more moeny today but who has abilty to create more wealth in the future.

Linda in my opinion is far richer than wizkid. Mark my word if wizkid does not invest what he is making in his prime now..u will see him like we see you other musicians who made money come to beg for money in the future

Let's assume we delete all previous money dbanj has made and he is left with zero naira, the amount he is going to make in a year will be bigger than that which linda will make in 2years... u don't really know about their business.
Wizkid is an international brand, number one in Africa, any company who wish to sign an endorsement with him must be big itself as d guys charge much. Mind u, the lenght at which wizkid has gone no African artist has, bliv me.. except for d likes of Angelique kidjo...

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by fortunechy(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
who's wizkid to compare wit linda...........kidish mentality dey worry him

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by ifymorena(f): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
hollowpot15684:

Let's assume we delete all previous money dbanj has made and he is left with zero naira, the amount he is going to make in a year will be bigger than that which linda will make in 2years... u don't really know about their business.
Wizkid is an international brand, number one in Africa, any company who wish to sign an endorsement with him must be big itself as d guys charge much. Mind u, the lenght at which wizkid has gone no African artist has, bliv me.. except for d likes of Angelique kidjo...
rilly number one in africa never knew tell me more abeg
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by sarutobie(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
kernel501:

HER BLOG IS WORTH $59 MILLION DOLLARS... ALMOST N30 BILLION.

CHECK THE WORTH YOURSELF

http://listthemout.com/top-10-sites-to-calculate-your-website-worth.html
If you believe Linda ikeji is worth 50 million dollars then you can believe just about anything.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
hollowpot15684:

There is always this person, who is always saying something very unreasonable.
Go hide your mouth in your mom's menopause p ussy.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
woow, does it taste good? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LORDSAMURAI:
yes i ate your vaginal

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by AtlanticBreeze: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
kumakunta:
Linda richer than wizkid? You joking rite?
she's far more richer than wizkid

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by kernel501: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Psylas:
Stop posting rubbish on nairaland,

last warning

BEEN PROUD OF LACK OF KNOWLEGDE IS YOUR NO 1 PROBLEM, EVEN AFTER GIVEN YOU PROFESSIONAL SITES TO CHECK SITE WORTH, YET YOU ARE STILL BLABING.

HER SITE IS THE NO 1 "BLOG SITE" IN AFRICA, WORTH $59 MIL.
SHE 15 TIMES WIZKID.

CHECK IT...

http://listthemout.com/top-10-sites-to-calculate-your-website-worth.html

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by hollowpot15684(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
ifymorena:

Which artist I currently bigger than him?
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by hollowpot15684(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
ifymorena:

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Kennedyiheme: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
sarutobie:

If you believe Linda ikeji is worth 50 million dollars then you can believe just about anything.
there's this website that checks website worth, a very reliable site, can't remember, the same site ranked , mashable(number one blog in the world) also ranked facebook. And also ranked lindas blog at $60million.google alone pays her over 30million naira monthly, asides from advertisement revenue. Wizkid doesn't make that kinda money, he's doing very good oo, but forget it, for someone to buy a house of 600million naira? You'll knw she blives in that blog...if wizkid had the money, do u think he won't get a house in banana island?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by kernel501: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
hollowpot15684:

50 CENT IS WORTH $45 MIL, AND LINDA IS $59... TEL ME WIZKID IS RICHER THAN 50 CENT.
CHECK THERE WORTH VIA GOOGLE.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by kernel501: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
hollowpot15684:

1. P'SQUARE
2. D,BANJ
3. 2FACE

Celeb Endorsements: Genevieve Nnaji Tops the List With N220m.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/28645/66/celeb-endorsements-genevieve-nnaji-tops-the-list-w.html

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by x6blade(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
aaronson:
my guy wake up stop sleeping ontop Nepa pole
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by hollowpot15684(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
kernel501:

1. P'SQUARE
2. D,BANJ
3. 2FACE

Celeb Endorsements: Genevieve Nnaji Tops the List With N220m.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/28645/66/celeb-endorsements-genevieve-nnaji-tops-the-list-w.html

Ahahaha, seriously??
That blog u post the link who owns it?? Is the blog forbe or what??
Even the last forbe rating put wizkid in number 5 as at 2015 by the end of '16, wizkid would have gone up to number one, no b only Genevieve, LoL.. I just confirm ur mumulity..

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by x6blade(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
SkinnyDude:
500 million mansion.. just mansion o.. wizkid doesn't worth that amount..
dude his signing with Glo is 1/5th of her house and that's just for one signing not to talk of his numerous signings with Pepsi is over quarter of a million dollars. Calculate how long he's been in the industry Nd take several seats after that

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by doyinisaac(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yes i ate your vaginal
grin grin
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by x6blade(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
I remember last year when Linda bought a range of 30 million Naira and she was making noise,please you guys don't know what to type

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by king1234: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wealth is not today's money but a cummulation of future money brought to toady. Using this measure wizkid and dbanj have a shelf life that will expire. Linda's business is actually just starting

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by SkinnyDude(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
x6blade:
dude his signing with Glo is 1/5th of her house and that's just for one signing not to talk of his numerous signings with Pepsi is over quarter of a million dollars. Calculate how long he's been in the industry Nd take several seats after that
google their networths and then stfu...
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by homesteady(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
sukkot:
says the pot to the kettle
Lmaoooooooooooo gringrin This is the best caption for the article!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) / Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.