Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,990 members, 7,938,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

INSPIRING: Richest African Footballer Reveals How He Met His Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INSPIRING: Richest African Footballer Reveals How He Met His Wife (598 Views)

Comprehensive List Of 2018 Richest African Musicians / 10 Richest African Musicians: Find Out The Business Behind The Music! / Forbes Top 10 Richest African Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INSPIRING: Richest African Footballer Reveals How He Met His Wife by Slytee(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2016

Samuel Eto’o who is African most richest football player in an interview called his wife ‘My Everything’. He revealed how he meet his wife, and how she made him who he is today.

“I met my wife when i was still an amateur football player in france……………Nantes refused to take me, my wife always believed in me”
He added “Back then, my was responsible for a hair dressing salon in Nantes. Now She is the wife of the most richest player in Africa and i’m the husband of the most patient woman in the world”

Eto’o and his wife Georgette, currently have two children together Siena and Lyn. The kids stays in Paris with their mum.

“Life is not a race, but a race of substance.”

Invest in your relationship. Push your man to the top. You must be patient with him. You want to be the wife of a rich and powerful man? So encourages your man, support – the. It’s at the end of the effort that we get the reward.

This is not the penalty to give you free to rich men, because they already have to their side a precious stone that puts them in value.

Be this precious stone for your man and not a doll opportunist that he must maintain. He will respect you more than anything.

Read more@[url]Slyteeblog.com[/url]
Re: INSPIRING: Richest African Footballer Reveals How He Met His Wife by kilode100(f): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
In summary, they cheat and we look the other way abi?...

Well, whatever is good for the goose, is also good for the gander.. ( see grammar)

cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Like 'likes' / 1960bet And Their Incompetence / The Snake I Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.