Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,274 members, 7,967,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:22 AM

Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. (653 Views)

Poll: Is there any For me to Celebrate being Part of A Great Land like "NAIRALAND"

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 100% (2 votes)
Undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Come Celebrate With Me (i Was Attacked) / I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . / I Am One Year Old On Nairaland Today! Come Celebrate With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. by Virgo83(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2009
On July 25, 2008, 02:37 PM, I was born into this Land, and after an Hr and 45 mins, I post my first Cry, as every New Born always do "but it never take them longer as it took me on this Land".

I'll make it detailed concerning the Arrangement towards Celebration, You'll all be invited, But the Moderators will be have Special Invitations, ok

Watch Out
Re: Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. by sexyLeamon(f): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2009
hahaha very funny
Re: Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. by Shaz(f): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2009
Yay you! lol
Re: Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. by Virgo83(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexyLeamon:

hahaha very funny

Shaz:

Yay you! lol

@ sexyLeamon, Shaz

You guys must not tell me that I am the first person who'll Celebrate His Existence on this Land,
I see this call for a Celebration indeed. . . .
Re: Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. by sexyLeamon(f): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2009
some people have been here 3 years and didn't celebrate and u only one year grin
Re: Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. by Virgo83(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
sexyLeamon:

some people have been here 3 years and didn't celebrate and u only one year grin

@ sexyLeamon,

I realize no one as ever done this on this land, and as a truely Nairalander: I got to prove to the world that I am.

ain't we social here, does the Land rule obstruct this, I need to know.

So sexyLeamon, I want you to understand that "New Ideas were suggested and always rejected becos they are not common",
Re: Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2009
Jobless!!!!! Jobless!!!!!!! angry
Re: Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. by Virgo83(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2009
mama-gee:

Jobless!!!!! Jobless!!!!!!! angry

@ mama-gee

thank you for your compliment, I am open to Critism
Re: Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. by Ben13: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2009
lol. . . nice one. I'm hia, pop up the . . . cheesy
Re: Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. by Gabry(f): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2009
Awww. . . How nice. Posterm happy 1st born day on nairaland. Celebrate away and dont forget the cake! wink grin
Re: Come Celebrate With Me: I'll Be A Year Old On Nairaland. by sweetpie23: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Urine Powered Hydrogen Fuelled Cars At Last. / Free Health Service At Badore Area In Ajah / Can Somebody Pls Link Me Up Or Inform Me Of Any Of The Big Law Firms In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.