Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Do I Downgrade From This Useless Marshmallow Back To Lollipop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Downgrade From This Useless Marshmallow Back To Lollipop (467 Views)

[please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 / Progression Of Android From Cupcake To Marshmallow 2008 - 2016 / Innjoo I1s, I1k Users Time To Upgrade To Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Downgrade From This Useless Marshmallow Back To Lollipop by PraiseDLord: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
I was prompted to install an unsolicited already downloaded rubbish Android marshmallow and I obliged since it has already downloaded. Being someone who is so used to iOS with every update a Blessing and an upgrade, so I thought Android will copy same but rather this marshmallow like the name is just useless with all promised features in theory and never practical.
The most worrisome is inability to access my memory card contents in the Media section. I don't want the useless internal memory adoption.
Please anyone, I beg how do I go back to lollipop?

(1) (Reply)

Thank God - How To Opt Out From Any Subscription On MTN. / Unveiling The New Android Version 6.0 / How To Play Basketball On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.