Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,319 members, 7,897,458 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) (38214 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Adaeze Oputa: Exposes Arikair Wiring Problem [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) by manie(m): 5:34am On Feb 22, 2016
Reference:

Especially when the soft underbelly is uncovered. Nigeria is in shambles today because of the sub-culture he exemplyfies so graphically. It hurts, it embarasses but it is true. Most Nigerians will trade their matress for an Iphone 6.

You are very correct.
Re: Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) by justmenoni: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2016
Apart from emmanuella,most of our Naija comedians are wack and their jokes are very dry

quote author=publicenemy post=43131957]I am sure himself ,his sisters , his mother and father once slept on the floor like this...

Dry joke... I have never found this guy funny.[/quote]
Re: Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) by josephmbonu: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2016
Do you know the meaning of (Agwu) in Igbo language? That is Madness! U can see he is a madman.
Re: Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) by Chukazu: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Julius, I know it was a joke...but Nigerians don't know joke these days. everybody dey vex,economic meltdown is cursing chain-reaction.
Re: Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) by loomer: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Realhommie:
Bro i understand, i already said some definitely arn't cool with it but that's just abt it...

Invariably, i meant we over flog issues.. Dn't forget that everyone cn't see things Same way.
Yes I agree with u, but if them no fire am, him or someone else go do that same nonsense again

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) by Realhommie(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2016
loomer:

Yes I agree with u, but if them no fire am, him or someone else go do that same nonsense again
To call his attention to it is one thing but to begin to drag his family into it, reign curses and all that, c'mon... That's being too emotional, it's not right.

For example, here on NL, it's obvious we hv too many kids these days commenting going by the kinda silly comments we see every now and then. So i make a mistake and yu wanna scold or reprimand me, do yu hv to be a bitch or trashy abt it? Do yu even hv to insult me? The answer is 'NO'... I nvr do that no matter the insults hurled at me, i try to maintain my civility.

In same vain i think people shld call his bluff, reprimand him but many hv taken it to the extreme. Thats my point
Re: Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) by loomer: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Realhommie:
To call his attention to it is one thing but to begin to drag his family into it, reign curses and all that, c'mon... That's being too emotional, it's not right.

For example, here on NL, it's obvious we hv too many kids these days commenting going by the kinda silly comments we see every now and then. So i make a mistake and yu wanna scold or reprimand me, do yu hv to be a bitch or trashy abt it? Do yu even hv to insult me? The answer is 'NO'... I nvr do that no matter the insults hurled at me, i try to maintain my civility.

In same vain i think people shld call his bluff, reprimand him but many hv taken it to the extreme. Thats my point

Agree with you 100%. But na naija for u.

The most important thing be say make we, (you and me) dey try as much as possible to let people know how wrong they are in every given time.

OSINACHI
Re: Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) by Realhommie(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
loomer:

Agree with you 100%. But na naija for u.

The most important thing be say make we, (you and me) dey try as much as possible to let people know how wrong they are in every given time.

OSINACHI
Surely... No mata
Re: Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) by loomer: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Realhommie:
Surely... No mata

Bless u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo / Funke Akindele And And Omotunde Adebowale 'Adaku' Pictured Together / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.