Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

What Is One Thing You Quit That Has Help Your Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is One Thing You Quit That Has Help Your Life? (314 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is One Thing You Quit That Has Help Your Life? by haconjy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
This is what came to my mind today when I was evaluating my life...
of cause am not best of what I want to be but I'm convince that am better than yesterday....
I have gave up my time on ladies and some bad friends too....
and not only that alone but also anger, arguments and Lying too and has really bless me a lot cause I always have peace in me...
but still am still striving to do according to His will

What is that thing you quit, gave up that has improve your life dramatically?...

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.renewcollagenserumbuy.com/ / Your Child Of Promise (4) / Solid Wood Furniture Stores Accrington UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.