Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,994 members, 7,949,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Best Adventure Movies To Watch Before You Die - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Adventure Movies To Watch Before You Die (1330 Views)

Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season / List Of Cool Nigerian Movies To Watch On Netflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Adventure Movies To Watch Before You Die by Mouth123(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chatting with a friend and he asked which adventure movies he can watch all day without been bored apart from "Spatacus" and the list started flashing into my head...
but i couldn't help but mention these great movies

1. TROY

2. 300

3. Gladiator

4. Apocalypto

5. Pirates of the Caribbean series

6. The Mummy series

7. The Odyssey

8. (Musa) The warrior

9. Blood Diamond

10. Add yours
Re: Best Adventure Movies To Watch Before You Die by oluwato69sin(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Captain jack sparrow ,,I heard 5 is coming out soon, Johnny depp is the greatest actor of our decade

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Rip Type For Movie Torrent / Is TSTV A Fraud? / Bbnaija- Bleaching Skin Throwback Photos Of Mercy And Tacha(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.