Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer (519 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer by JustOutstanding: 1:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Prayer is the key, prayer is the key. Prayer is the key of life. How many of us remembers that?
Prayer is the act of communicating with what one believes in. Prayer is talking to one's God. As a Christian, I believe I can talk to my God anyway I deem fit. Be it while taking that early morning jug, during lunch or before bed time. The most important thing is FAITH.
With a clean conscience, we can talk to our God and he always answers or not. He does not does not mean that your prayers are not being heard, only if we can listen carefully, He's clearly telling us to wait for the right time, or He is answering in ways we don't even know.
Hope and Pray, its been my slogan for years. Over time, I realize it is not just enough to hope and pray, there are so many attributes to prayer. Hard work, faith, patience, understanding, disciple are few of the ingredients to answered prayers.

#JustMyThought#
#ThinkingAloud#
Re: Prayer by YoungOldGee: 3:30am On Mar 10, 2016
Well said, mercy of God is also a key factor in prayer.
Re: Prayer by Nwokoji1: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
I Quite Agree on this, Prayer is the Master Key.
Re: Prayer by Dannybrainz: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
A life without prayers is not worth leaving..nice writeup.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Also Islam? / That Moment When You Could Not Open The Bible Passage Called By The Priest / Is God Calling Me To Be A Missionary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.