Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,737 members, 7,935,195 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) (24607 Views)

Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2016
thefakestan:
Ben Bruce. Always on NL FP, lately competing with Olajumuoke.

ThefakeStan

cheesy
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by buchilino(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2016
Alikote:
u an it start common sense yet at the silver bird cinema with his cut throat popcorn price so he need common sense

IF ITS PAINING U SO MUCH Y NOT GO N OPEN UR OWN CINEMA N SELL UR TICKETS AT #50.
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2016
DeRay98:
Nothing in these pictures shows that the building is an orphanage, no sign board, no picture of the orphans and their guardians and maids etc.. only the politicians why? another deception

Am not alone on the doubt then.
Such an incomplete report. To add to what you listed, no address!

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by buchilino(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Keneking:
When is EFCC beaming searchlight on this man

4 OPENING AN ORPHANAGE
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by Bhella5(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Nibo ni Ogbeni yen ti r'owo ko wa s'alaye fun wa.
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by camilluscosmas(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Please I need to know how to post articles on this nairaland site. I have written many great articles which I intend to share with you here. Please somone should show me the way out.

Camillus.
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by DonCmos: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2016
Sempumping:
Oga Ben is that what we need in this current economic situation undecided..

fix the economy and see 100 Nigerians build 1000 orphanage homes #do the right thing fast.....common sense campaign should rest a bit

Tell that your president and not Mr. Ben .M. Bruce.
Damn #CommonSense. Please use it next time, abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by 5starmilitant: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2016
visaclick:
but him too have body language grin grin sothey have that in common cool just that this one's own does move things as bubu's own grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by diamondzs(f): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2016
Alikote:
u an it start common sense yet at the silver bird cinema with his cut throat popcorn price so he need common sense
Oga it's his business, u can decide not to buy, he never said he was operating a charity organisation thr
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by scarffield(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
tufiakwa!....hw can my sister marry a useless goat!
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by mexite: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2016
Seems like some people only read the headline and not the content. FYI, it was Reno Omokri that built the said orphanage and not Ben Bruce. The headline is misleading too, relegating the actor in the order of names.
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by 100Cents: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2016
God bless Reno Omokri..
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2016
buchilino:

IF ITS PAINING U SO MUCH Y NOT GO N OPEN UR OWN CINEMA N SELL UR TICKETS AT #50.
he cant be propagating common sense and selling pop corn at cut throat price ...that is decit..he better keep quiet and sell his cut throat movies while other true patriots tell us common sense
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by buchilino(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Alikote:
he cant be propagating common sense and selling pop corn at cut throat price ...that is decit..he better keep quiet and sell his cut throat movies while other true patriots tell us common sense

U REALLY DON'T LIKE D GUY, DO U?
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
buchilino:

U REALLY DON'T LIKE D GUY, DO U?
I don't hate him ....he was onces dg of nta why didn't nta transform nta to bbc or cnn or even channel with his common sense revolution ....most of the things he preaches is good but he yet to practice them in reality
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by buchilino(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Alikote:
I don't hate him ....he was onces dg of nta why didn't nta transform nta to bbc or cnn or even channel with his common sense revolution ....most of the things he preaches is good but he yet to practice them in reality

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by gungab(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
all I see is uncompleted building anyway it's good for him
Re: Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) by seyema(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
This happen sometimes ago...

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku / Chris Uba's Daughter, Nkem's Wedding Photos / ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.