Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Future, Need Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future, Need Your Advice. (430 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future, Need Your Advice. by osamaadil: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2016
So here is my strange story and I need your opinion. My gf and my only true love I ever had who was with me for last 2 years wasn't able to convince her parents to let her marry me. She tried hard, but as we are from South Asia that is not really that easy. She tried, my mom talked to her mom and her father got sick and had to admit in hospital for a night due to that situation and she agreed to merry someone else and she did. But we were talking to each other. After like 15 days of her marriage she told me she didn't have any physical relationship with her husband because he slept first night and she is home now because the way he was treating her was terrible and she is gonna get a divorce. I tried to convince her not to take divorce because I was thinking may be it was because she was thinking of me and they can work it out. But she is taking divorce and wants to merry me. I think I should and have told her but wants you people's opinion on that.

P.s. we are in different countries and she stopped me coming over there before her marriage or there will be more problems for her family. Will appreciate your honest opinion.
Re: My Future, Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2016
Since it's in Asia, we are cannot in Africa assume how there culture is, so is best to deal with it in Asia
Re: My Future, Need Your Advice. by Melahou(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2016
stop talking with her so she can enjoy her marriage

you should realize that she is married...let her be
Re: My Future, Need Your Advice. by Mjshexy(f): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2016
I know deep down u so much want her to go through with that divorce so she can come back to you, but sir it's better u just let this woman be, u would have done better if u had stopped contacting or receiving her calls immediately she got married so that both of u can focus on your individual lives. She willingly accepted to marry the man so she should stay in it, if she truly wanted u she would have fought for u even with her parents or siblings because that is what Love is, u really need to ask yourself some questions sir, you are the man here.

(1) (Reply)

The Ex / The Universe Except Us (l'universo Tranne Noi) / Peter Okoye Wants To Find The Lady Crying Over P-square Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.