Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Hot Hangout Spot - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Hot Hangout Spot (111853 Views)

Can You Spot The Key In This Photo? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? / Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Bhola(f): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hey people!

Hi Nilla! Hi Dollie-pie! Hi everybody else! Hope y'all slept well. Me, I am just waking up. No work today. Sometimes, I love my life.

So wat's the topic for today?
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2006
hiya girl.

your just balling abi, lucky girl - u dont get to work today. i dey work.
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by dolliepie(f): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2006
im laughn because,how come he wants u to hook him up.

omg @ bhola did u check ur time?
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2006
thats why i was in shock too. i guess he's the only one that can explain that
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Bhola(f): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2006
I did not o. I was supposed to go in tonight, but was called to not bother. I'll be going in tomorrow morning tho. I kind of like working nights. Maybe it's because I worked nights all through college.

And who are you girls trying to hook up? You don become matchmakers? Chei, my days of match making is over, now I am the one being matched up. People, they just won't mind them own bizness.  cheesy cheesy

Dollie, I don't wake up to alarms o. I wake up when I wake up. Mehn, I need to win the lottery. Maybe, I should start playing sef. What y'all think?
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2006
marlet wants to be hooked up. are you game grin grin
lol
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Bhola(f): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hooked up to what? To him? If he has 400 million dollars, yes, if not, no.
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2006
lol.

so wassup. what will you be up to today.

do you think we should have a nairaland reunion kind off. and will it work?
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Bhola(f): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2006
Nothing o. Just going to stay home and do nothing, even though my apt is a big mess.

Yes o, a Nairaland reunion will surely work. It does not have to be some big thing. Something low key, but with a lot of fun things to do. Right now, my party thinking hat is on and I can think of so many things we can do.
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2006
lol
keep thinking. let us know when you come up with a good idea. the biggest problem might be venue. as big as the US is which state do you think it should be in?
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Bhola(f): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hmmm, the location will definitely be a problem, but we can have it in fractions. Like the mid-west people, the north east people and so on. And if it is just for a few people, then travelling will not be a problem. There is no way, we can have just one for everybody in the US. Me, I can fly to anywia, but most people don't like travelling.

What are you doing for christmas? Going to Nigeria?
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2006
the problem with having it in fractions would be: what if one is boring and the other one really fun, then it wont be fair. we would have some nairalanders happy and talking about it forever and the others pissed.

nope i'm not going to Naija this year. hopefully end of next year or early 2008.
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Bhola(f): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2006
No be our fault if one is boring and one is fun. The people in each fraction, should decide how it should be. I am thinking of getting together with the people you mostly talk with here sha.

I mean, it is very easy to organize a get together for people that you already establish some sort of connection with, then just everybody that resides in here. Me, I can plan for all fractions, but I'll rather meet up with peeps that I connect with first.

I am here for christmas too. We should plan something. What do you think? I am off from work from 14th of December to 1st of January.
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2006
i feel you.

this girl you just dey enjoy: from 14th to the end of year no work for you thats cool.

I work every weekday except holidays. I guess the best time will be on a weekend.
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Bhola(f): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2006
I don do my time of working like a Jackal, now is time to enjoy the fruit of my labor.

Ok, we can plan something out.

Do you use YIM? Make all the tatafo (amebo) for NL no come read about our plan. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2006
yeah sure
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Bhola(f): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2006
Added you.

Where is Odeku?
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by marlet01(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2006
hey you are lauging at me in here,
well this is also my address
coldzs01@yahoo.com you can get me live and direct in here,
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by CrazyMan(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hi everyone.

seem you are having fun in here.
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2006
crazy kid
yup we are

bhola
he is online somewhere. we've been fighting on other threads.

Marlet
your in london. the reunion wont work with you sad
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Bhola(f): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2006
Yeah, we are.

Come join the party.

Marlet, I'll add you too.
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by CrazyMan(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2006
here looks so lovely.
hope i can partake in your reunion stuff
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2006
sure if you want to.
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by marlet01(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2006
ok oh roomates am still here,
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2006
lol grin
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Odeku(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2006
I'm In the house, damn Bhola

you miss my intoxication already, jow body now
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2006
who miss you sad
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Radiant(f): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hi y'all  smiley

Fun fun fun huh?  cheesy I trust you guys

Well, regarding the reunion u guys r planning, why don't you post a topic and ask people which part of the US they are, so u can have an idea of the most populated city with Nairlanders and do it there?

Just a suggestion tho'  kiss
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by CrazyMan(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2006
hi radiant
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by Odeku(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2006
marlet01  How London now? i hear say he cold like fishe there now. any wat I do dey there for December come shop my life
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by nilla(f): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2006
Radiant:

Hi y'all  smiley

Fun fun fun huh?  cheesy I trust you guys

Well, regarding the reunion u guys r planning, why don't you post a topic and ask people which part of the US they are, so u can have an idea of the most populated city with Nairlanders and do it there?

Just a suggestion tho'  kiss

good point.
Re: Hot Hangout Spot by marlet01(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2006
stop there

full stop,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (200) (Reply)

**NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << / The Chain Word Game / Confessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.