Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,890 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan (46389 Views)

Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) / Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by dollarathe(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
when jobless op posts , jobless critics and supporters ( myself inclusive) contributes... op becomes happy and happless nairaland moderators bring it to the front page...this forum has lost its value
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by IkpuMmadu: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is an ordinary house we do see in anambra villages .....so what is multi billion about this house
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by sonnie10: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
One eye man is usually the king in a country of blind men. Come to the South East, no one will even pay attention to this type of house because most traders have better ones.
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by chigoizie7(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mtchew. Nonsense.

My papa no be minister, he was never a public servant, but one of his houses fine and big pass that house wey u de open mouth like person wey never sh!t for the past 1week.

Wait, una never see house sef, wait till I finish mine.

Truth be told, weda he looth oh, or he no looth oh. That man can afford that house comfortably. U know the kind long leg u go get for u to be a minister?

That man been get money b4 he became a minister.

So, op, go to hell and never return
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
What do you expect us to say, to criticise him or what? So b4 he was appointed minister was he a poor man or you think say b4 de go appoint you minster you go must poor. Young man, go find job and stop being a hater
This is why we don't progress in this country. This man has lived all his live as a civil servant. As a minister and civil servant, where did he get the money to build a house of more than $1m dollar at the time. Enquiry should be made. Until we start making samples of this kind of people, there is no future for Nigeria because of this bad examples of leaders. Greed, corrupt and very selfish. How many room is he sleeping in. Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by lion042(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
work harder grin grin grin
Pheals:
Do what should we do now?
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by callJesu: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Alright
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Imoke has this same style of house in State Housing, Calabar. No difference. No big deal over this.
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by 9jatatafo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
To crown it up DISCO come arrange mini transformer for the front for constant electricity supply. Our money our house! Bad roger
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Smellymouth: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
OP, wetin u want make we use d picx do? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by zezebabs: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
There is nothing special about this house, should worth between 30 to 40 million if they use imported material with this design
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by confirmigalaboy: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Abacha gate man house Big pass these one na.
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by MissingBudget: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pheals:
Do what should we do now?
Blame GEJ.
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by booz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
One of the goats that GEJ kept with Nigerian's yam! This goat must have ate a chunk of it, ' see im mouth'!
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by booz(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
One of the goats that GEJ kept with Nigerian's yam! This goat must have eaten a chunk of it, ' see im mouth'!
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Jahbles93: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
jonhemma11:
Read more http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/photos-alledged-multi-billion-naira.html
The person that snaps the photo of the house dey fear?
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by susolzik(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
NextGovernor:
APC and lies. This house non reach 100 million from the pics I am seeing
the bulb in the house cost about #9million.
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by susolzik(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
What do you expect us to say, to criticise him or what? So b4 he was appointed minister was he a poor man or you think say b4 de go appoint you minster you go must poor. Young man, go find job and stop being a hater
this is someone that couldn't afford his own flight ticket to abuja for his ministerial confirmation
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by anonimi: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Curlieweed:
No be only multi-billion, na multi-trillion. E be like say they take simple maths cuss Apeeshit.

That was how their Finance Minister did not know 16+6=22 saying it was 24.
APCshit don kill us finish in this our country, walahi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTttgPoRulg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Nicepoker(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
uselessgoat. Sorry she is not a she goat.
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by anonimi: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
susolzik:
this is someone that couldn't afford his own flight ticket to abuja for his ministerial confirmation

I am sure you can provide a credible source for this your story, not so
Otherwise........

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3118357_20151123093727_jpeg60c07435d6aec16f16c8652711ba6c1d
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by macaranta(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
See what poverty mentality is doing the op...so he should live in a hut?do you know how long he has laboured and toiled his whole life just to put up the house...go and call effc na what r u waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by deehusby60: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
OMG! only him? even Jagaban sef na hut him build, na under bridge Fasola sef dey live. Oda bipe were wa lori bobo isha
jonhemma11:
This is allegedly the multi-billion naira luxury estate built by former Police affairs minister Jelili Adesiyan in Ibadan. The People’s Democratic Member was appointed Minister of Police Affairs on  the 6th of March, 2014, by former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

See photos above;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/photos-alledged-multi-billion-naira.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Mbediogu(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
jeeqaa7:
Dis one na house? Come maitama , asokoro and guzape... Dis one na BQ

Here's what it is

Nigeria is so rich that we can't help but be corrupt ..
Pastors And Imams are corrupt
Doctors,Herbalists and Nurses are corrupt
Civil servants are corrupt
Politicians are corrupt
Students are corrupt
Ancestors are corrupt
Private companies are corrupt
Governmant officials are corrupt
Businessmen are corrupt
Everyone is corrupt
And I mean it ...
EVERYONE IS CORRUPT

So since we are all corrupt .. Why not tap into the pleasurable side of corruption.

Rather than steal and dump in dubai. Why not steal and build dubai in maiduguri..
Even BH would relocate ...

Rather than steal and buy mansions in london why not steal and build mansions in ebonyi.
#growthenaira

Rather than steal and dump in japan. Why not steal and build phone making companies in osun

Rather than steal and dump in Germany. Why not steal and build a luxury automobile making plant in Bayelsa.

We waited so hard for the oil to dry up .. But because its God's Gift . It refused to dry up now it is drastically loosing relevance and worth .. Why not stop selling our crude and sell other things ?

We can sell real estate, limestone, palm kernel, coal , doctors ,groundnut etc .. These are all expensive in the intl market ..

Corruption might be Bad.. But its just been able to show to us how rich and stupid we have been ...

#4kthedollarandotherforex
#usecorruptionGROWtheNAIRA

You forgot to mention the most selleable items- those lovely but helpless wayside babes, and the many protatic old politicians who visit the urinary every other minute and yet have refused to die, rather keeping themselves relevant not by what they contribute but by obstructing the new breed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by ahmadmuazu5(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
NextGovernor:
APC and lies. This house non reach 100 million from the pics I am seeing
What are you trying to say is house is so expensive think of material that will be put
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Baboo13(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
toyetade:

This is why we don't progress in this country. This man has lived all his live as a civil servant. As a minister and civil servant, where did he get the money to build a house of more than $1m dollar at the time. Enquiry should be made. Until we start making samples of this kind of people, there is no future for Nigeria because of this bad examples of leaders. Greed, corrupt and very selfish. How many room is he sleeping in. Vanity upon vanity

Lol you just shot yourself in the foot.
he was not a civil servant at all.

By the way, It is against civil service rules for you to be in politics. You cannot do both.

Ministerial appointments are political appointments, just like commissioners in state civil service. The highest position you can get to in the civil service is the Position of Permanent Secretary.

For you to be in politics, you have to resign your position

1 Like

Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
must you get turned off by anything you see with (f). Bloody philanderer
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
must you get turned off by anything you see with (f). Bloody philanderer

shut the Bleep up. fucking gay undecided
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

shut the Bleep up. fucking gay undecided
lol youre right, but i just de jealous those girls were you de message. Na me you suppose give those messages cos i will accept
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by TheBlackGeneral(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mediocre!!!
Re: Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan by Pheals(f): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

funny u grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists / Yusuf Buhari Poses With His Sister Zahra Ahead Of Her Wedding To Ahmed Indimi. / I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.