Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,908 members, 7,902,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:41 PM

Are Christians Jobless? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Christians Jobless? (740 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Christians Jobless? by Newnas(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Someone once mentioned that in the Islam section, hardly does anyone talk about christians and their religion but the Christians can't submit five topics without a word against Islam.

I pondered on this observation for a while then it occurred to me that the reason for that is that:

Islam is a religion filled with different guidance regarding many matters rather all matters of our life therefore it's adherents would be too busy learning such matters to have time to insult others except when necessary then they clarify in the best of manners as we have all witnessed on nairaland.

On the other hand, the Christians don't have guidance on matters of their worship not to mention that of their day-to-day life.

These matters include the conditions of Islam and the nullifiers of Islam, the names and attributes of Allah, the seerah of the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam, the sciences and understanding of hadith.

In normal life, matters of government, etiquette of marriage, eating, toilet, wearing clothes, intercourse, sleeping etc

So tell me how do you compare a jobless person to someone who has alot to learn and apply.

I know some might say, no the holy spirit teaches us so no need to spend time learning.
I say : If they were all from the same true source then we wouldn't find therein the differences that characterize today's christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Christians Jobless? by iliyande(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Terrorist Alert:

Nairaland has been infiltrated by terrorist

1 Like

Re: Are Christians Jobless? by DesChyko: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
It would seem the joblessness is getting to you because you deviated from learning studiously to taking a jab at Christians. That's unusual for one with 'better things' to do.

2 Likes

Re: Are Christians Jobless? by facheux: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
My boss hires both christians and muslims he's cool like that. I work with mostly christians in my particular area. All good in the hood.
Re: Are Christians Jobless? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
So, you were moved because some facts about your religion were made known to you.
Btw you are jobless for you writing this, you should not be moved because of those beautiful facts.

If you are not jobless why not just read and go
Re: Are Christians Jobless? by Newnas(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2016
begging the question!!!
Re: Are Christians Jobless? by reallest(f): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2016
Waiting for dem brainwashed mofos to storm dis thread soon
Re: Are Christians Jobless? by Amberon: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Op you're wrong because most of the anti-christian threads you see are created muslims here. why don't they stick to their hidden section?
Re: Are Christians Jobless? by Newnas(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
begging the question!
Re: Are Christians Jobless? by orisa37: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Is that El Rufai's worry?

1 Like

Re: Are Christians Jobless? by AccidentalGenius: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yes. They are jobless.
Re: Are Christians Jobless? by tpiah01: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op why the generalization.

And why were you cursing women with gap teeth in your section?

What of men with gap teeth?
Re: Are Christians Jobless? by Newnas(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
tpiah01:

And why were you cursing women with gap teeth in your section?

What of men with gap teeth?

Read again please! And this time around open your mind wider than your eyes!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Advisable? / Succession Challenges At Redeem Church, An Open Letter To Daddy G.O / Ramadan Wishes | Everything You Need To Know About Ramadan Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.