Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

Tbi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tbi (1557 Views)

Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / Online Bible School / Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tbi by fulgene(f): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
I
Re: Tbi by fulgene(f): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
TBI is Transfiguration Bible Institute. located at 17, Abeokuta street, off ejigbi road, Idimu, ikotun road. Lagos
It is a mission based and run Bible school that is unlike anything you've ever seen or heard about (I've been there too. would post my experience later).
it's not a read and pass, hand-out and materials college, but a practical and live-it missions driven college. it's a 10 day programme between the hours of 8am - 1pm. students calls it the Jesus College/CHANGE Institute.
if you're seeking to know God, it is a place to be.

visit them on www.tbibibleschool.wixsite.com/change
Re: Tbi by fulgene(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
I LIVED IN FEAR OF ME
I had just finished serving in NYSC as a newly married young woman...but this "fear" thing was just quietly eating me up inside. I was not certain of who I was, and there was this restlessness inside.. God blessed me with a husband who saw the best in me, he fondly called me a Lioness, but I saw myself as a cat.
I heard about Transfiguration Bible institute TBI in August 2015.
Now I must say at this point that you should please knock off that "Bible school" thought in your head... I wish I came to TBI before going to the University.
There I took a course on CHANGE.. and it changed everything for me... I was introduced to MYSELF... Faith came into me through the undiluted Word of God, broken down into practical everyday steps... and my life's puzzle was organized.
I Now operate with a sound mind, that I'm already doing things I thought I would do in 5years.. I control my Time, Work, and My Worship.
This August, TBI is opening again.. and just in 10days, everything for you too can CHANGE. I just thought me sharing this could be someone's saving grace.
Call to register 08023314994.
Truth be told, it's not just a Bible school..its a whole life package
- fulgene! that's my personal experience at the school
Re: Tbi by fulgene(f): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Are you wandering in a spiritual wilderness?
Do you strongly feel there must be a better way and deeper experience in God?
Are you sick and tired of all the solutions you have tried without success?
Listen, the world is stranded and caught in its own web of insipid knowledge.
Any time man-made doctrines have covered the original intention of christ, He (Christ) orders a regeneration, or in popular parlance, Reformation.
Transfiguration Bible Institute (TBI) is commissioned to reeducate and lead this generation back to God via a process of change that starts from inside-out (regeneration). It's a fire place burning on the Pure Word of God and under the facilitation of the Holy Spirit (the illumination).
Pick up your admission form for April and August class. It's only 10 days.
Schedule: Mondays-Fridays
Time: 8am - 1pm daily
Fees: SURPRISINGLY AFFORDABLE (administrative cost only). No charge on the Word of God. Christ paid it all.
Come NOW, weary pilgrim and roam no more. APPLY TODAY!
Call: 08023314994
Visit: TBI COMPLEX / CONFERENCE HALL
17, Abeokuta Street, Off Ejigbo Road, Idimu, Lagos.
Or online at:
http://tbibibleschool.wixsite.com/change
Want some spiritual refreshing? Get it at:
www.thenationalpulpit..com

Re: Tbi by akeensbussy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Now get this, there is nothing like bible school . what u call bible school is actually indoctrinating school.

2 Likes

Re: Tbi by fulgene(f): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) / Convenant Keeping God / The MYSTERY Of The Snare Of The FOWLER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.