Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa (19929 Views)

Hold El-rufai If Anything Happens To Me – Senator Sani / Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa by lukumanbabatund: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
This Zamfara Senator called marafa is parading himself a nuisance to the 8th assembly and Nigerian democracy
as a whole. He was voted to positively affect his constituency but alas, he
has laid aside his primary reason for being elected only to start championing
his own self-gratifying ambitions.

1 Like

Re: Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa by saliukadri: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
In this unstable time where there is both political and economical instability in the country marafa still decides to cause more chaos, he took it too far by hiring agents to carry out an absurd protest hoping to tarnish the image of the Senate with his cooked up befuddled lies and create unrest in the country.

1 Like

Re: Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa by jaymichael(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What moral authority does Saraki rely on as a Senate President? He has to resign and face his criminal charge.

As for the budget, it is a complete joke!

8th Senate is a Joke!!!!
Ya, this 8th senate is one big sick joke.
Re: Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa by tomakint: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
lukumanbabatund:
This Zamfara Senator called marafa is parading himself a nuisance to the 8th assembly and Nigerian democracy
as a whole. He was voted to positively affect his constituency but alas, he
has laid aside his primary reason for being elected only to start championing
his own self-gratifying ambitions.
undecided undecided
Re: Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa by petecoolboy: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
I marvel at the way some nigerians reason. If anything happens it is always
Saraki. So it was saraki that budgeted for more aso rock rent and
inflated every digit on the budget? And he was the one that submitted three versions of the budget 2016, right?
Rather than apportion blame to the right sector we would always think biased
in favour of who ever we admire irrespective of the fact that they are doing the right thing or otherwise. As a Senator Marafa should rather make his grievances known to his colleagues in the red chamber than publicly air a false allegation that
even he knows lacks any iota of truth just to defame the personality of the Senate President. He was appointed the Chairman of Senate Committee on
National Population and National Identity but that is not enough for him so he will keep playing the role of the opposition even within his party.
Re: Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa by Achuwa1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marafa should be suspended immediately coz he wants to bring disharmony in the peaceful senate,,,
let him & his group in SUF accept tht fact tht saraki is their leader & the senate president...he should respect his leader..
how would he feel if he is in saraki shoes being direspected by someone else...
Abeg lets say the truth

1 Like

Re: Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa by jsb(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
It is now Saraki that doctored the budget that even some of the Ministers exhibit no knowledge of some lines in their ministry budgets..Please Marafa the budget is a big mess...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term / Lagos State Government Restores Door-to-door Waste Evacuation By PSP Operators / Ahmed Lawal: Nigeria’s Corporate Existence Under Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.