Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,384 members, 7,950,819 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Laptop Repair - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Repair (581 Views)

Laptop Repair In Lekki / Repair Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S6 EDGE/S7/S7 EDGE/S8 (BEST PRICE GUARANTEED) / Laptop Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Repair by joshuamoses101(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
I gave my laptop to a friend in perfect health only to retrieve it the next money the screen wont come on,the cap lock's light blinks,wifi is stable nd there is this funny sound being made @the position where the fan is like something is stock on it,gave it tn this silly repairer 4 a week nd sum days now nd this nigga has been feeding me bullshit,1st he said it was vda,now its panels fault yet d nigga hsnt been able to fix it...any advice pls"am in ph city by the way"
Re: Laptop Repair by horllamy(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2016
joshuamoses101:
I gave my laptop to a friend in perfect health only to retrieve it the next money the screen wont come on,the cap lock's light blinks,wifi is stable nd there is this funny sound being made @the position where the fan is like something is stock on it,gave it tn this silly repairer 4 a week nd sum days now nd this nigga has been feeding me bullshit,1st he said it was vda,now its panels fault yet d nigga hsnt been able to fix it...any advice pls"am in ph city by the way"

Eyah sorry for that....
Probably it may be the VGA problem or the board problem but if you see it that he can be able to handle it just take it from him and try to find competent engineer that can solve the problem for you. Thanks
Re: Laptop Repair by nigerianservice: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sorry about that. I can help you, am in portharcourt. But let's pray no extra damage has been made.
https://www.nairaland.com/2758348/desktop-laptop-repairs-accessories-portharcourt

(1) (Reply)

Visit Musserone / Clean And Flat Hp4540s Core I5, 15.6inches Wide / Please I Need Help Guys....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.