Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,775 members, 7,945,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Sliced Feeling - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sliced Feeling (567 Views)

That Feeling... / That One Writer You Have Not Read Yet Or Not Feeling / I Have A Cold Feeling He Has Gone Mad Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sliced Feeling by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 23, 2016
SLICED FEELING
If I were to write my thoughts, how sickening will they be? How much will they show my desperation? How pitiable?
Killing thoughts pour the flames of anger into the heart but paints it with the sky and most important you should know that it is non of the world's business because it's you. You can do bad all by yourself.
Damn the talk,damn the feelings,yes they'll com but kill them all.

If I were to think of all the things I want,will they fill the ocean of my heart? Will they destroy everything I once stood for? will they tear my defense and pull me apart?
I can't help it still. In all I'm still human and still me. As I wrap myself in the mystery of sadness I become more certain that though I've made certain decisions that can hurt me,and any one around me,the real me can never go on extinct.

Though the feeling is sliced yet the crumbs no matter how little is still there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sliced Feeling by yusufibrahim(m): 1:24am On Feb 23, 2016
Nice write up..... If actually am to write mine no one on earth will still have anything cause my thoughts are full of fantasy of wat are not possible...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Still Never Forget / The Girl Without A Shadow. / The Judases Of Our Own Fig Tree: Course Code 001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.