Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,822 members, 7,976,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 (1090 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) / What Is The Need Of Minister When We Have Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by fahren(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2016
RESIGN NOW, FINANCE MINISTER,
WHEN DID 16 + 6 BECOME 24?

Ever since APC and Buhari took over, it has been from one controversy to the other, for instance, very recently our budget as a nation got missing, and by the time it was found, the budget had been doctored, mutilated or the budget became entirely different from what was originally presented to the National Assembly.

Lie mohammed has made matters even worse, how we always end up with the likes of lai as minister for information I do not know. Lie consistently has blamed Jonathan for everything bad in Nigeria and beyond including the missing budget, Lassa fever, zika virus the crashing world economy and the crashing world oil prices. Hmm

And now to the very latest, minister for finance kemi adeosun cannot do a simple arithmetic of 16 plus 6 which is 22 world wide but to apc and kemi, it is 24. Or has 16 + 6 Changed to 24? Because everything is change now.

My point exactly is that the minister should have by now tendered her resignation because as the chief accounting officer of the federation, if you can't do a simple calculation of 16 + 6 it will be disastrous to manage a budget in trillions and by now she should also be answering questions from relevant authorities on the authenticity of her certificates especially WAEC.

3 Likes

Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by northvietnam(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2016
V
Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by eleko1: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2016
Go and resign her undecided undecided undecided Mr No Mistake undecided sad
Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by KingRex1(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2016
OP shut up. Are u tryna say she doesn't know 16+6 at all?? It was a simple mistake nd shouldnt be crucified for that.. So OP gerrarahia mehn!
Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by EasternActivist: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2016
The woman should honorably resign.
Her mistake wasn't at anytime ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by AngryNigerian(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2016
Nigerians....

Somebody steal billions, we hail him/her...

Another makes forgiveable mistake, we come for her juglar...

Okay, if una want her position, come and take it!!!
Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by Cmiller(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2016
KingRex1:
OP shut up. Are u tryna say she doesn't know 16+6 at all?? It was a simple mistake nd shouldnt be crucified for that.. So OP gerrarahia mehn!
if she makes this simple mistake in account transfer dont complain
Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by Cmiller(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Nigerians....

Somebody steal billions, we hail him/her...

Another makes forgiveable mistake, we come for her juglar...

Okay, if una want her position, come and take it!!!
Her mistake is also in billions ni

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by AngryNigerian(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2016
Cmiller:

Her mistake is also in billions ni

Has it changed the fact that Army has laid seige in my lovely villa, Khana
Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by Cmiller(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Has it changed the fact that Army has laid seige in my lovely villa, Khana
sorry about that bro, but what i meant is that people say that her mistake is just an ordinary mistake whilst they forgot that the mistake is a N2billion difference

1 Like

Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by AngryNigerian(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Cmiller:

sorry about that bro, but what i meant is that people say that her mistake is just an ordinary mistake whilst they forgot that the mistake is a N2billion difference

N2billion? Just N2billion Have you been living in Nigeria?

If not, did they tell you that someone stole, no carted away 1 point kinikò kinikò trillion Naira!!! & nobody is or seems to be on the run! Yes, nobody is a-running!!!
Relax, my bro...& enjoying the Season film called 'The Nigerian Change' Season...i've even forgotten which season that we are now!
Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by Cmiller(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:

N2billion? Just N2billion Have you been living in Nigeria?

If not, did they tell you that someone stole, no carted away 1 point kinikò kinikò trillion Naira!!! & nobody is or seems to be on the run! Yes, nobody is a-running!!!
Relax, my bro...& enjoying the Season film called 'The Nigerian Change' Season...i've even forgotten which season that we are now!
so we will wait till "just N2billion" adds up to trillion so we can correct/point out someone's mistake..by then we will hear another kiniko kiniko trillion has been carted away, btw did you think that the trillion wia carted away at once?and how much is Dokpesi been arrested for?

1 Like

Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by AngryNigerian(m): 9:55am On Feb 23, 2016
Cmiller:
so we will wait till "just N2billion" adds up to trillion so we can correct/point out someone's mistake..by then we will hear another kiniko kiniko trillion has been carted away, btw did you think that the trillion wia carted away at once?and how much is Dokpesi been arrested for?

My brother, i wasn't mad about her mistake...i was only saying that d call for resignation is harsh!!!
Re: Resign Now Finance Minister, When Did 16 + 6 Become 24 by Cmiller(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:

My brother, i wasn't mad about her mistake...i was only saying that d call for resignation is harsh!!!
am not calling for her resignation either....no problem bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: PDP Deputy National Chairman Arrested By EFCC (pics) / Nigeria's First Car Maker Takes It To The Skies-cnn Africa / Eni To So'le Nu. O Sapo Iya Ko!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.