Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet (23696 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by SeverusSnape(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
RareDiamond:
I Guess Dele Momodu is a Yoruba IPOB member grin
Yes, According to aresa omenka Iroh88 and NgeneUkwenu grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by Goke7: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Akaujaa:
Though an ardent supporter of this government, I'll suggest that Buhari carries out a minor cabinet reshuffle and wipe out the likes of the ministers of finance, communication, foreign affairs, information, budget and national planning and also that of environment. This is entirely my opinion because these ministers either make noise in the wrong way or are obviously quite and redundant.

are you aware that the budget is yet to be approved by the house of assembly? which money do you want these ministers to operate with?

Sometimes we need to do some proper analysis before we make our views
Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by sunsewa: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
nice write up from the fearless outspoken Afeeshit member, but just negodu,where well educated gurus and technocrats will be looking up to the certificate less elderstateman for directions, na im be say water don enter garri.aja aba mu anya.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by GP15: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
It will really be difficult for PMB minister to succeed because they are too timid and scared of the president. How do u take initiative if you are scared of your boss.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by millhouse: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Eebrahym:
Nice write up but full of gibberish, What the hell is his point

Na Thunder go fire all of u wey be Anti-Apcs and anti-Bubus
his point us that zombie s should wake up Bubu from sleep.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by persius555(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dele Momodu certainly made some valid points. PMB should allow his economic team evolve and be experimental instead of everyone waiting a superior order or something. The minster of agriculture and solid minerals for instance should be holding round table meetings with experts in their industries in alignment with the nation's plan to fully diversify the economy. We dont need a budget for all these to be in place.
Everyone seems to be glued to the govt's anti-corruption soap opera while ignoring the economic downturn.
What the economy needs at this time is certainty and appreciable stability.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by adebanjotunde83(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
What is Mr Dele realy saying? Cos the excess crude account was depleted in th Jonathan's regime, also there was nothing gained from the economic growth of Okonjo or was there economic development in the last 7Years. Pls economics is not mass comm that one can manifacture facts but economics is real. How can we stabilise the exchange rate with the daily falling of our forign exchange earning source. Pls no panick action should be taken but steady and gently to gain the right change. Don't just talk pls let us think properly before talking!
erunz:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/time-to-end-the-blame-game/232445/

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by father042: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dele wants the best for this country. He is been very objective in this piece. We must push this Govt to achieve. Lets forget this wailing wailers
thing.
Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by Eluwilussit(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
wheredemdey:
Dele should go purchase the late entry wailers form...

No more forms. Admissions are closed. Dele Momodu and co should enjoy the change they foisted on Nigerians.

I warned before elections that Buhari has nothing to offer. A man who didn't achieve anything in 30 years after he was booted out of office, can't be our best option. Buhari refused to improve himself academically and otherwise. He couldn't even run a successful business of any kind. He couldn't even run a successful campaign, till The Great Jagaban came on board.

Anyone who expects PMB to turn our economy around, is dreaming. He couldn't turn his personal life around, how then is he gonna turn our national life around?

We are not selling forms. No more admission. WWAN doesn't need the likes of Momodu. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by rolams(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Heeeeeeeyah sorry ooo mr Dele! So u now realized!! Remember what u wrote abt GEJ when u re praising PMB. You go hear wein. Naija don enter one chance!

I beg, i no won comment jareh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by Eluwilussit(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
persius555:
Dele Momodu certainly made some valid points. PMB should allow his economic team evolve and be experimental instead of everyone waiting a superior order or something. The minster of agriculture and solid minerals for instance should be holding round table meetings with experts in their industries in alignment with the nation's plan to fully diversify the economy. We dont need a budget for all these to be in place.
Everyone seems to be glued to the govt's anti-corruption soap opera while ignoring the economic downturn.
What the economy needs at this time is certainty and appreciable stability.

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by BUAR(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
The best thing to do is. For zombies to add to. Their blame on GEJ while wailers to continue wailing!!!!@roudly 5%

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by Jethrolite(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Well said.
Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by seunt4ut(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
The problem is complex. . Oil is currently selling below 30$ , buyers have stopped buying from many oil producing countries because IS is selling the oil he control in both Libya and Syria cheaply or in exchange for Ammunition and America is his Marketer what about Iran that increase its output and he's ready to sell for 10$. Buhari met 25billion dollar in our reserve and we expect him to continue spending from it till we end up like Greece. Even Venezuela is facing the worst than Nigeria. We cannot continue bring foreign items from countries that have stopped trading with us. Life is about give me and give you. The corrupt South Africa companies that has been helping nigeria politicians shipping dollars oversea are moving out and making noises about it. I will be disappointed if these companies are manufacturing but unfortunately they are just retail stores and what they do is importing poverty into Nigeria and export wealth out of Nigeria that's the logic. Let us zero our mind and embrace the logic. What is happening today is beyond Buhari and Nigeria. It's hitting almost every country in one way or the other. America federal reserve is considering to reverse his Interest rate he introduced less than a month ago. Why because their economy is about to feel the heat as well. Imagine a country like Nigeria stop patronizing america auto market alone. Not to talk of other products that we bring from America, Nigeria a country of 170m people no body can afford to loose such big customer considering that Nigeria sell to other neighboring country. If you want Buhari to spend more money then you will have to enter Syria and defeat IS and help Russia keep Bashar al-Assad in Government. Then,the glory day will return. The only area where I have Buhari to blame is his failure to cut the cost of running government. Maybe he should scrap House of Rep and reduce Senate representative to 1 or two from each state if he's unable to cut their spending.
Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Unless Buhari can print dollars, Nigerians should brace themselves for the tough times ahead. Anyone who doesn't think this have anything to do with mismanagement when the going was good is living in la la land.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by MoneyGreen(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Have you blamed GEJ today... Please let them continue with the blame game, It's a sign that this government is a failure right from the start. A bad workman blames his tools, These workmen in government are even worse because they don't blame the tools but their predecessors.

Bunch of useless foolish dullards.
goat come chop grass.. Abi make I cook aM? grin
Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by nbright: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Who sold wailers form to this guy? We don't need his type angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by kickhard: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
adebanjotunde83 [/b:
What is Mr Dele realy saying? Cos the excess crude account was depleted in th Jonathan's regime[b]
, also there was nothing gained from the economic growth of Okonjo or was there economic development in the last 7Years. Pls economics is not mass comm that one can manifacture facts but economics is real. How can we stabilise the exchange rate with the daily falling of our forign exchange earning source. Pls no panick action should be taken but steady and gently to gain the right change. Don't just talk pls let us think properly before talking!

Note the bolded
Huge amount of the said ECA was used wasted by the likes of Fashola, Amechi, Oshomole, Okorocha, Aregbseshola & co and there are no signs of such spending in their various states and they are all part of this change chain. have you asked these men and their colleagues where they invested IGR, ECA and Monthly allocations in their domains.

Look, blame will take us nowhere, you're fighting the past
spare and lend your energy for the future pls.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by seunt4ut(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
adebanjotunde83:
What is Mr Dele realy saying? Cos the excess crude account was depleted in th Jonathan's regime, also there was nothing gained from the economic growth of Okonjo or was there economic development in the last 7Years. Pls economics is not mass comm that one can manifacture facts but economics is real. How can we stabilise the exchange rate with the daily falling of our forign exchange earning source. Pls no panick action should be taken but steady and gently to gain the right change. Don't just talk pls let us think properly before talking!

He is been paid just as he was paid to meet ex Petroleum Minister. Dele is an old skool reporter, this is this the time they make money cause speculators want their voice to be heard.
Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
I blame Jonathan for Dele writing this

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by excel101(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Wailers form is out of stock for now. Chairman IMO chapter of Wailers club
. Where are the zombies, ok they are still on bed

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by qtx(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Akaujaa:
Though an ardent supporter of this government, I'll suggest that Buhari carries out a minor cabinet reshuffle and wipe out the likes of the ministers of finance, communication, foreign affairs, information, budget and national planning and also that of environment. This is entirely my opinion because these ministers either make noise in the wrong way or are obviously quite and redundant.
Point of Order" Commissioner of Finance not minister" for your information. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by Okimski(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
First time Dele Momodu will grow some balls and say the truth as it is. I think his fight with Davido has made a man out of him.

Buhari should allow his Ministers bring their ideas to governance. That is why they are called the Executive with him as the head. This is not a Monarchy where he issues royal proclamations that are sacrosanct and binding on all.
why will he when he has already described them as noise makers??

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by rolams(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
bjdon:
One of the biggest problems we have in this country is our refusal to call a spade a spade. We will something bad happening and not call it out. We see the wrong thing and try to defend it, due to sentimental base reasoning based on tribe, religion, family etc.

When some of us criticized Buhari for not appointing ministers we were abused and people came out with brainless comments like 'Ministers are not important, What good did GEJ ministers do, blah, blah, blah..' Yet know we say the impact of the late appointment of ministers in the budget fiasco.

When we spoke out and said the new finance ministers is a lightweight and not up to the job we were attacked with comments like 'What good did Harvard educated Ngozi do' Well I think we only have to look at the economy now and and just 12 months ago to answer that question.

I happily concede that Buhari really wants the best for our country, but he's going about a lot of things the wrong way, and needs to be told this. If not the cabals of corruption will simply exploit the hardships that result from his mistakes, just like IBB did in 1985.

Tell me something! GEJ and his ministers did not performed at all right? Did u hear wen bbc journalist said Ngozi was d best finance minister Nigeria has ever had, obasanjo said it also. Do u remember Adeshina, former minister of agriculture? Pls if u fail to say d truth, u blaspheme. I pity u. I will forever love GEJ becos most of u guys failed to appreciate him. Though? He has his shortcomings. D best president nigeria ever had. See fashola, tinubu nd amaechi comment for proof.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by Okeycima: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
No be the same Dele wey enter into twitter war with Neato c' some years back when he was contesting for president,and he believe dr kema and pdp did nothing and now..WHATSISdis he is saying?
Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by spookydee(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Instead of wasting so much time on trading blames, we can build on where Jonathan leftoff. Buhari needs to energise his team. They are looking weak and timid. I think most, if not all of them, are too scared to take risks and use their initiative. This is sad. No matter what you may say about Jonathan, his ministers were bubbly and vibrant.

why wouldn't they be bubbly and vibrant when over half of them are looting money

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by patpaul: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dele Momdu of all people! You, who left Ghana and came back home to campaign for APC! So soon your eyes don clear? Gradually, the Yorubas starting from The Prof, The Konga himself, OUR ERUDITE NOBLE LAURATE, who allowed himself to be deceived by self- acclaimed born- to- rule illiterates from the north and power hungry propagandists from the s/w are getting disappointed by the bugganeers they helped to get to power.
Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by sapientia(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dele...

Be it as it may.. We dont need you as wailer..

If all of una join us.. of What use are we gonna be?
Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by iykedare(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
PAINGAIN:
First it was obasanjo, then yemi alade. Now dele momodu don turn wailer. Atiku is next. Followed by passingshot. Very soon we go form the wailers transformation party. Na we go take naija to the promised land.

APC need to organise another rice eating session so that passingshot doesn't leave them.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by bamite(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
ajebuter:

He just woke up from slumber so let's bid him : Good morning grin
Your looks is the opposit of your moniker undecided
Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by bjdon: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
rolams:

Tell me something! GEJ and his ministers did not performed at all right? Did u hear wen bbc journalist said Ngozi was d best finance minister Nigeria has ever had, obasanjo said it also. Do u remember Adeshina, former minister of agriculture? Pls if u fail to say d truth, u blaspheme. I pity u. I will forever love GEJ becos most of u guys failed to appreciate him. Though? He has his shortcomings. D best president nigeria ever had. See fashola, tinubu nd amaechi comment for proof.

I suggest you read my post again, slowly and carefully, you'll see that we are actually on the same side

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet by rolams(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
bjdon:

I suggest you read my post again, slowly and carefully, you'll see that we are actually on the same side

O. K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Celebrates The Obituary Of ‘Made-In-Taiwan’ Recall Exercise / Omokri Challenges 69-Year-Old Tinubu To Dance, Play Football Like Obasanjo At 85 / Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.