Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,564 members, 7,951,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here (1639 Views)

Hot 5 Ram Is Rubbish / Do We Really Need 6GB Of RAM On Our Smartphones? / See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by talk2ekpa(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Vivo Xplay 5 is the name, and it will host a massive 6GB of RAM, along the beastly Snapdragon 820 processor. Checkout the images and share your thoughts with the room.
Vivo Xplay5 Elite
www.droidafrica.net

Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by kilokeys(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Wucked phone...

U go wan abuse ur guy... Only for it to be so fast it sends the same message to ur boss and father...

Guess the message..

U dey madt o. grin

3 Likes

Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by talk2ekpa(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2016
kilokeys:
Wucked phone...

U go wan abuse ur guy... Only for it to be so fast it sends the same message to ur boss and father...

Guess the message..

U dey madt o. grin
so funny Bro.
Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by Mayorwer: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2016
The phone is a beast. I wish I am in China tongue
Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by talk2ekpa(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Mayorwer:
The phone is a beast. I wish I am in China tongue
you need not be in China before you own one bro
Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by JhimmySpark(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Specs and price pls
Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by talk2ekpa(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
JhimmySpark:
Specs and price pls

Vivo Xplay5 Elite

$550 is rumored. More details will be available on www.droidafrica.net when it finally go official by 1st of March
Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by Xhaka(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
How much? more expensive than Phantom5?
Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by talk2ekpa(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Xhaka:
How much? more expensive than Phantom5?
What is Phantom 5? This is not a Mate of TECNO smartphones. the both are not in same league, so comparing their price is....?
Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by Xhaka(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
talk2ekpa:

What is Phantom 5? This is not a Mate of TECNO smartphones. the both are not in same league, so comparing their price is....?
You should understand english, did i compare both?

1 Like

Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by talk2ekpa(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Xhaka:

You should understand english, did i compare both?

OK angry.... Sorry. no vex.

Yes, it is more expensive than Phantom5.
Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by kolexepana: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Now wey dollar don rise, person go fit afford this phones so?
Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by talk2ekpa(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
kolexepana:
Now wey dollar don rise, person go fit afford this phones so?
abi ooo... hoping dollar will drop soon cool
Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by kolexepana: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
talk2ekpa:

abi ooo... hoping dollar will drop soon cool
We are always hoping.. This Nigeria sha lipsrsealed
Re: The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here by Xhaka(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
talk2ekpa:

OK angry.... Sorry. no vex.

Yes, it is more expensive than Phantom5.
Dey cool down oo undecided

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Has Introduced New Data Plan and it's very cheap. Check It Out. / Unfortunate, Airtel 20GB For N200 Plan Now Reduced To Just 200MB / Airtel Double Data Offer (3GB, 7GB & 18GB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.