Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend (49163 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by Funkychic(f): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
And so f*what??
Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
He's handsome. smiley
Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by ValerianSteel(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
asuustrike2009:

They are not gays and you don't have prove. That a guy snap picture with his fellow guy without any form of emotional expression like kissing e.t.c does prove he's a gay. You have no solid evidence to prove your point
It's interesting how someone who shares no relations with the President's son or his friend can solidly vouch of their sexual orientation online undecided

You Nigerians amuse me on a daily basis grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by Organs(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
dukie25:
Lets hope dullardie Junior has a certificate unlike his father General Clueless Buhari.

Keep seeking those that seeketh findeth, people are still looking for Obama's birth certificate.... and it is his last year in office....at least we go sabi who dey brainless, maybe your president who is ruling you or you seeking cerbukatiii.

1 Like

Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
ValerianSteel:
It's interesting how someone who shares no relations with the President's son or his friend can solidly vouch of their sexual orientation online undecided

You Nigerians amuse me on a daily basis grin gringrin
it is you that amuse me because of your hatred for him and your beliefs about gays.For Christ case, he only snapped a picture with his friend and shared it on facebook. It is not as if he kissed or hugged him . Am vouching for him because he is a human being like not because he is the president's son or whatever. People like you can easily for trap when you know vividly it is.
Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by ValerianSteel(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
asuustrike2009:

it is you that amuse me because of your hatred for him and your beliefs about gays.For Christ case, he only snapped a picture with his friend and shared it on facebook. It is not as if he kissed or hugged him . Am vouching for him because he is a human being like not because he is the president's son or whatever. People like you can easily for trap when you know vividly it is.
Dude calm down.I rightly pointed out how you know he and is friend are not gay.Is it that it's impossible for you to imagine them as one or you somehow just don't want to accept the possibility that they could possibly be gay.

1 Like

Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Dude calm down.I rightly pointed out how you know he and is friend are not gay.Is it that it's impossible for you to imagine them as one or you somehow just don't want to accept the possibility that they could possibly be gay.
They are not. Even if they are, they wouldn't be displaying their affairs to the general public because of the consequences and secondly If they are, it is their life and they got to live it not someone interfering in their affairs. They grown adults and they know what is right from wrong.
Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by ValerianSteel(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
asuustrike2009:

They are not. Even if they are, they wouldn't be displaying their affairs to the general public because of the consequences and secondly If they are, it is their life and they got to live it not someone interfering in their affairs. They grown adults and they know what is right from wrong.
Dude you talk like Jaqen Hagar and his many faced gods in GOTgrin grin grin

You've been contradicting your every statement.My question remains unanswered: How do you know that neither Yusuf or his friend are gay? I don't care if they are,but you seem to be c***sure they are not gay,that's my problem with you.

1 Like

Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by Khez: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
So we start crying nua?

Nigerians are suffering and the mufo is posting pictures of his mate on the plane?

Anu!
Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Dude you talk like Jaqen Hagar and his many faced gods in GOTgrin grin grin

You've been contradicting your every statement.My question remains unanswered: How do you know that neither Yusuf or his friend are gay? I don't care if they are,but you seem to be c***sure they are not gay,that's my problem with you.

They are not.
Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by Topmostt: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2016
its very likely they are in love. See how the other guy is almost leaning on him. They are Gays.

1 Like

Re: Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend by Rawhumper(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
After it wakes up what will happen next? embarassed tongue

quote author=NobleAngell post=43183905]Meaning the handsomeness is still sleeping. Lets wait for it to wake up too.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.