Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,176 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Properties; The Agony Of Nigerians Abroad. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Properties; The Agony Of Nigerians Abroad. (883 Views)

Promote Your Business To Millions Of Nigerians With Our Email And Gsm Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties; The Agony Of Nigerians Abroad. by semochendo1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
In my years of encounter with Nigerians abroad, I've come to realize that many of them work so hard to ensure they have something to show when they eventually resolve to come back home by investing in properties of their own, but unfortunately, these Uncles/Family members they rely on end up squandering their hard earned money.

For this reason, I've come to give a candid advice to Nigerians abroad. You may not necessarily buy from me, but the best option when it comes to investment in properties is to buy a completed house, attempting to build it through family members may be heartbreaking.

Check out these properties, it may interest you. Buy now and thank me later..

www.nairaland.com/2737814/detached-5bdrm-duplex-2-rooms

www.nairaland.com/2677770/now-selling-june-four-gardens#43178672
Re: Properties; The Agony Of Nigerians Abroad. by semochendo1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
@ Go-global properties, we kindly put smile on people's faces. Stop gambling with your hard earned money, invest wisely! You can call for site inspection.
Re: Properties; The Agony Of Nigerians Abroad. by semochendo1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
If you've been working all your life outside Nigeria and there's nothing you call home here, my dear, it a life of regret. Take this bold step today...
Re: Properties; The Agony Of Nigerians Abroad. by semochendo1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
People are already subscribing. Don't be left out.
Re: Properties; The Agony Of Nigerians Abroad. by semochendo1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
We've sold 60% of the estate. Don't miss this, you may never get this kind of opportunity again.
Re: Properties; The Agony Of Nigerians Abroad. by semochendo1(m): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2016
Enjoy this while it last.
Re: Properties; The Agony Of Nigerians Abroad. by semochendo1(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Take advantage of these properties and thank me later.
Re: Properties; The Agony Of Nigerians Abroad. by semochendo1(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2016
Take advantage of these properties and thank me later..

(1) (Reply)

Non Collateral Loan For Salary Workers (private & Public Workers) / Save Time And Money With Standard Business Documents Templates [free Trial] / Corporate IT Company In Nigeria (IGNOSIA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.