Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Metuh To EFCC: Interrogate Jonathan First Before Prosecuting Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh To EFCC: Interrogate Jonathan First Before Prosecuting Me (604 Views)

Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m / Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metuh To EFCC: Interrogate Jonathan First Before Prosecuting Me by AwakeNow: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
The National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olisa Metuh, last Thursday challenged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, to first interrogate former President Goodluck Jonathan before...........Continue reading>>>>>http://www.mytribenigeria.com/2016/02/metuh-to-efcc-interrogate-jonathan.html

Source: http://www.mytribenigeria.com/2016/02/metuh-to-efcc-interrogate-jonathan.html

Re: Metuh To EFCC: Interrogate Jonathan First Before Prosecuting Me by seacoast(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Igbos are not coward*
Metuh is Igbo *
Therefore Metuh is not a coward *
I like men that are men.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: Interrogate Jonathan First Before Prosecuting Me by divinehand2003(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Did Jonathan collect the N400 million from Dasuki?
Did GEJ take the money from you upon collection?
Did GEJ spend the cash for you?
What's the use of interrogating GEJ now?
Re: Metuh To EFCC: Interrogate Jonathan First Before Prosecuting Me by psucc(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ad the man who signs the disbursement of funds, or give authorization he and his minister of finance should first be interrogated.

But of all, Buhari should also be in court as a beneficiary of the proceeds of the armsgate.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: Interrogate Jonathan First Before Prosecuting Me by okuneddie(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
yes Na its time for him to speak.......Meanwhile.....

If Your Man PAYS All Your BILLS Then You Bera Shut Your Mouth-Up n Mind Your Own BUSINESS When He CHEATS
Re: Metuh To EFCC: Interrogate Jonathan First Before Prosecuting Me by ckmayoca: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
If GEJ ask dansuki to give u the money for a reason, then he shld be questioned also and be ur witness but FG will always speak protocol cos someone is bigger.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Was More prepared for defeat than victory In the 2015 general elections / What We (SE) Contributes / FACTS DON'T LIE (reign Of Error)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.