Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Naija Babe Was Manipulating Two Men; And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babe Was Manipulating Two Men; And This Happened (682 Views)

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / Adult Check Out What Unilag 200 Level Babe Was Caught Doing (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babe Was Manipulating Two Men; And This Happened by bclemsnews(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
This funny story of fake love was shared by Alexander. Enjoy...
My friend Marcos has been in a relationship for almost a year with Stella, and according to Marcos, Stella loves him to bits, he does too.

He met Stella when he went for his cousin's matriculation in one of the S/S Universities. Now, Marcos' cousin has a mutual friend with Stella, so along the line, they both became friends too.

Marcos will always talk about how decent Stella is and
how proud she is to have him, and he will always point to her social media handles as attestation to this.

Stella changes her WhatsApp profile pix about 3 times daily, with Marcos' picture or a picmix picture of them together, with status like 'no one like you', 'with you its always http://www.bclems.com/2016/02/naija-babe-was-manipulating-two-men-and.html
Re: Naija Babe Was Manipulating Two Men; And This Happened by sporttales: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Attractive Lady Leaks Her Own Private Naked Photos / Could This Really Be True??? / Same Brush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.