Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

Magical Ways To Make Her Think About You All The Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Magical Ways To Make Her Think About You All The Time (757 Views)

10 Magical Ways To Impress A Girl - Sunday Vibe / Ladies, 8 Magical Ways To Increase Your Sex Drive / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magical Ways To Make Her Think About You All The Time by leslimark(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Use these dating tips for men to make her have day dreams about you. If you don't already use this with women, you are losing a lot. Don't wait and start attracting stunning women now

Dating tip number one make her laugh

If you want a woman to be insanely attracted to you and can't get you out of her mind, make her laugh. This is the surest way to make her addicted to you. They say that the easiest way to a man's heart is his stomach, I'm not sure this is totally true but I'm sure that the easiest way to a woman's heart is laughter. Women go crazy for a man who can make them laugh. It's in their genes. They can't help it. So, how can you make her laugh? You have to know first how not to make her laugh. You don't make a woman laugh by being the clown. You don't make a woman laugh by telling her jokes, even if she does, she will hate you. You don't make her laugh by forcing her into it. .... You make her laugh by: Being 100% daring with her, use sexual tension and black humor with her. Teasing her all the time, remember when you were a kid in kindergarten. Stop laughing at your own jokes. This is a huge advice that most guys totally fail at applying.

Tip number two is be dramatic

Why do women love soap operas? Because of the depth of character? Absolutely not. They love them because they are highly dramatic. In fact, soap operas are roller coasters of drama. The plot keeps on changing the whole time. For example, a man's adviser is revealed in an episode to be his father and his real mother is his aunt.... For us men, it gives us a headache, for women it gives them delight. To make her go nuts about you, use the same formula. I don't mean that you must reveal to her that you are her brother or something of the sort, what I want you to do is be a total mystery to her. Keep on changing and evolving around her. If you are always happy around her, be upset one day and don't tell her what's wrong.

Here are effective and proven techniques to attract hard to get women easily. and make them fall for you..visit below link

(1) (Reply)

Eva Amurriā€™s Nanny Sacked For Trying To Sex Her Husband. / This Lady Signified What She Knows Best. / How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.