Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:59 PM

Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed (72336 Views)

Bonaza!!! Iroko Subscriptions @1k only For 12month / List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions / Dstv Nigeria Packages , Dstv New Channels,how To Do Dstv Subscriptions On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by cecegorz(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2016
Heeboy94:

Chai... Bad market. So no SS Blitz at all cry

You no get the drill

Blitz is basic channel for all bouquets, even the entry level GOTV get Blitz nah. That one na sports news.
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by Forwetinnah: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Yeah, they sent a text about it. They should have added some movie channels atleast..still contemplating about migrating
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by Heeboy94(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
cecegorz:

You no get the drill

Blitz is basic channel for all bouquets, even the entry level GOTV get Blitz nah. That one na sports news.
Oh! My bad. smiley
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by datigbogirl: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
gymer:
Everyone wants it, you’ve got it! From Tuesday, 23 February 2016, the world’s best football leagues – the Barclays Premier League (EPL) and La Liga - and the Euro 2016 will be available to DStv Compact subscribers in all their HD glory, at no extra cost.

“One of MultiChoice’s key priorities is to put our subscribers’ needs at the heart of everything we do and since these have been tough economic times for everyone, we realised that our subscribers could use some good news,” says John Ugbe, Managing Director, MultiChoice Nigeria. “We’re excited that we can now deliver the best football action in the world to our Compact subscribers while ensuring that this development doesn’t negatively impact them financially.”

SuperSport will launch two new sports channels, SuperSport 11 (DStv channel 231) and SuperSport 12 (DStv channel 232), which will be dedicated to showcasing the EPL and La Liga respectively on the DStv Compact bouquet. This means that all Compact football fans will now be able to enjoy the biggest games of the season including this Saturday’s match (28 February) on SS11 between long-time rivals, Arsenal and Manchester United!

More football excitement continues on SS12 in the Spanish league where Lionel Messi, Neymar, and Luis Suarez are leading what’s possibly the world’s most potent attack for Barcelona this football season. Subscribers will find out if Barça can claim their 24th La Liga crown against Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid this season. They will also watch as the two football teams test each other’s mettle on the 3 April when they meet in the first El Clasico derby of 2016 at Barça’s Camp Nou. In the meantime, Compact subscribers can also feast their eyes on other exciting Spanish matches including Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid on 27 February, Barcelona vs Sevilla on 28 February while Valencia will take on Atletico Madrid on 6 March. Catch the games plus highlights, magazine programming, pre-match discussions and panel shows on SS12.

As part of MultiChoice Africa’s ongoing efforts to improve our products and offering, DStv Compact subscribers can look forward to even more exciting sport and entertainment this year. The Euro 2016 tournament which will kick off on 10 June until 10 July on the new SuperSport channels will keep our football loving subscribers enthralled while they wait for the next season to start in August 2016.

Furthermore, MultiChoice Nigeria is announcing a price slash on Explora and Zapper decoders bundled with the Compact bouquet. The Explora, dish kit with one month Compact subscription initially sold at N71,000 has been reduced by more than 50% to N30,000; while the DStv Zapper decoder, dish kit plus one month Compact subscription will now be sold at N12,500 as against the previous price of N18,500. This offer which is valid while stocks last further reiterates MultiChoice’s commitment to provide Nigerians with quality entertainment they can afford.

It would be recalled that in July last year, MultiChoice revamped its DStv Compact bouquet to include over 95 world class channels at a monthly subscription of N6,000. Some of the new channels include: AfricaMagic Igbo, AfricaMagic Urban, BBC Brit, CBeebies, Eva, M-City and Zee World.

For more sports news and live match fixtures on the new channels SS11 and SS12, please visit www.supersport.com. To view all the other great channels available on the DStv Compact bouquet, please visit eazy.dstv.com.

But why do they sell d complete hd decoder with premium package for 14k and still sell subscription for 14 k as well....if na dat one i go kuku decide to buy new dish everytime.
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2016
eleko1:
Nonsense ! It should be Pay as u watch.What about us that leave home @ 4.00 AM and come back @ 10 PM undecided or those who nor get light undecided?
Can you pay for pay as you watch? If they introduce it ,wouldn't you wail about the rates?
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2016
reflx:
are you sure no other competitor is coming
this is sudden and suspicious!!!
is the Champions League included also
Even if they come, they are still in charge especially having some patent rights
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2016
amp01:

So if chicken republic reduce their fried rice and chicken from 1,350 to 1,000,it's na BUHARI!
They are simply loosing customers and profit.That is their strategy to increase customer and profit,not BUHARI.
And FOOTBALL is a determinate factor in their profit in Nigeria.
How are they loosing customers? Please explain
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Kgdavid:

Stakeholders or shareholders?
Stakeholders
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by eleko1: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Sorry kid.I can feed u for a year.Do u pay for what u dnt watch/enjoy?I only watch Dstv only on Sundays.Let them introduce pay as u watch.abi do u watch Dstv when there's no light/ur gen work 24/7 days?Think b4 u spew trash
asuustrike2009:

Can you pay for pay as you watch? If they introduce it ,wouldn't you wail about the rates?
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2016
eleko1:
Sorry kid.I can feed u for a year.Do u pay for what u dnt watch/enjoy?I only watch Dstv only on Sundays.Let them introduce pay as u watch.abi do u watch Dstv when there's no light/ur gen work 24/7 days?Think b4 u spew trash
One am not your mate that you call kid on this forum. Secondly nobody is forcing you to use dstv if they refuse pay as you view, thirdly pay as you view will create more wealth to dstv and the exploitation continues. That you claim to be old doesn't mean there are no other persons older than you. In this forum everybody is equal weather big or small, that I express myself like a youth doesn't mean am one.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by eleko1: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
asuustrike2009:

One am not your mate that you call kid on this forum. Secondly nobody is forcing you to use dstv if they refuse pay as you view, thirdly pay as you view will create more wealth to dstv and the exploitation continues. That you claim to be old doesn't mean there are no other persons older than you. In this forum everybody is equal weather big or small, that I express myself like a youth doesn't mean am one.
u are too small.My personal house is @ Sangotedo/lekki Epe expressway. U are free to come/meet me @ leventis Marina and see ur mate.Nonsense.
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by onajo2000(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
eleko1:
u are too small.My personal house is @ Sangotedo/lekki Epe expressway. U are free to come/meet me @ leventis Marina and see ur mate.Nonsense.

Mr don't insult people the way you like..... You are not the giver or maker .....at least you started from somewhere

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by eleko1: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Where did I insullt him?Go back and read his mentioned/attacked
onajo2000:

Mr don't insult people the way you like..... You are not the giver or maker .....at least you started from somewhere
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by ipledge10(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
eleko1:
Nonsense ! It should be Pay as u watch.What about us that leave home @ 4.00 AM and come back @ 10 PM undecided or those who nor get light undecided?
where in this world in this are u going to find that. ..best is paying monthly bill
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by momandkenven: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2016
Iptv box of SRT GS6HD,GS5HD Mini,4998HD RF Combo(S2+T2),4992HD RF added Rolling auto of PowerVU channel, all not need network and put key by remote,Only connected sat dish is eough!!!

Biss&PowerVU Satellite channel list(FREE service,not need payment) with sat dish size:

28.2E(TV3,African Movie,Africa news...), 60Cm dish Ku
38E(PTV Sport), 1.8M-2.5M Dish C band
55E(Championtv,Rednight-Adult,Max,Toptv), 60cm dish Ku
57E(HD Sport24,BBC,Skysport,FOX...), 1.8M dish C band
60E(MITV,Silverbird,Spice TV,Ontv,TVC News,Lagos TV...),1.5M-1.8M Dish C band
64.2E(One africa,AFN Sport,AFN News,AFN Prime), 1.5M-1.8M Dish C band
66E(TLC World HD,Animal planet HD,Sony Pix HD...), 1.8M Dish C band
68.5E(HBO,TLC,Discovery HD,BBC world,Sony Set...), 1.8M Dish C band
76.5E(Sony HD,Syfy HD,E! HD,UC HD, GMA,AXN...), 1.8M Dish C band
0.8W(AFN Sport HD, AFN network...), 1.8M Dish C band
7W,13E,57E(BWTV---Football live), 1M -1.2M dish Ku
20W, 47.5W, 177W(HD Sport24,BBC,Skysport,FOX...), 1M ku or 1.5M C band Dish
34.5W(AFN Sport HD, AFN network,Movie,NBA...), 1.8M Dish C band
.More(5E,9E,16E,91.5E.95E,138E,166E,180E,4W,40.5W,43W,45W,47W,55W,58W,75W,91W,101W,103W,107W,121W,125W,127W,177W)

IPTV&VOD channel by Newwork 3G/Wifi/RJ45 cable(FREE service,not need payment):
Beinsport1-16HD,Bein USA,Bein 1-3 France,Canalsat sport france,BeinsSport en Espa,BT Sport1-2,Skysport1-5,NBC Sport1-3(EPL),NBA,FOX Sport,GolTV Sport,Golf Sport,ESPN,ESPN Deportes,CBS Sport...more than 130000pcs online 24/7 and 90% stable.

Full info of Product can visit http://www.hd-info.net or https://www.facebook.com/iptvdecoder/

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by iwatchandlisten(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
DSTV just 'serenading' themselves as if na dem clear eyes dem take reduce price...If Consumer Protection Council didnt warn and threaten them about cheating Nigerian customers (and seeing what MTN is passing through) would they have done anything? The prices are still too high and we are waiting for pay per view.
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by macdot(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hello everyone, please is it just me or its a general thing? My supper sport 3,5 and 7 have not been showing for like a week. It keeps skipping and i dont know why.
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by macdot(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hello everyone, please is it just me or its a general thing? My supper sport 3,5 and 7 have not been showing for like a week. It keeps skipping and i dont know why. Any suggestions pls?
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by momandkenven: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2016
only selling USD20-40/pcs(wholesale, not retail) of SRT 4998HD RF Combo(S2+T2),GS5HD Mini and GS6HD,4992HD RF box

1, Supported Autoroll powervu channel(Asia,Africa,South America and Europe);
2, Iptv live Free more than 130000pcs, not need payment(like BeinSport 1HD-16HD,Skysport 1-6HD,MBC Sport...)
3, Supported Biss service for Asia, Africa, Europe and South America
4, Supported Googlemap,Weather,IKS(CCcam,Newcam,Gscam),Youtube,HD AC-3 dobly,Adult VOD... many function

Whatsapp: 86-18924658943 Skype: saledvb (MSN: saledvb@hotmail.com)
Also selling Conical Scalar ring+ LNB holder c band +Dielectric slice+C&Ku band LNBF(Ku signal+C singal same time),Price USD3.5-6/pcs (wholesale, not retail)
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by rabalord(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2016
I need to know more about this lptv
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pls can u enquire from her the price of dstv drifta pls.. Need it urgently.
caprini1:
Finally....on compact bouquet of just 6000 naira ,all EPL and Laliga is now available to subscribers...... source : my woman works at multi choice .
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by ultrazone(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2017
pg
Re: Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed by VTPASS: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Subscribe to any bouquet package of your choice, renew and make easy payments on DStv https://www.vtpass.com/dstv so as not to miss watching your favourite channel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.