Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,624 members, 7,888,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why Are We Wicked To Ourselves In The West And South Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Wicked To Ourselves In The West And South Of Nigeria? (769 Views)

NAF Inducts Most Sophisticated Gunship South Of The Sahara / It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano / If Northern Nigeria Is A Country Of Its Own Without The West And S/East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Wicked To Ourselves In The West And South Of Nigeria? by MARINS(f): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
The past few months have witnessed a dramatic rise in the prices of goods and services.
Even things that have no relationship with the dollar increase have witnessed a hike in price.
A bag of pure water now sells for 150 in Port Harcourt.
Transport is almost double the price despite the reduction in fuel price.
I took my cousin to the saloon for a hair cut and I was told to pay 300 naira, that's additional 150 and when I protested, the barber said "dollar Don go up"
Garri that is not even imported is now going up in price due to dollar.
My friend from the north visited a week ago and was just laughing at us here, according to her things remain the same in the north. Pure water is still 50 naira per bag.

Isn't that ridiculous knowing how scarce water is in the north but still sells cheap.
I believe greed is the cause since we all seize the opportunity for an extra cash.
Re: Why Are We Wicked To Ourselves In The West And South Of Nigeria? by zikIPE: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Here in the east, everything is normal

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Wicked To Ourselves In The West And South Of Nigeria? by Standing5(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Correction: Why are we wicked to ourselves in the south-south, south-east and west of Nigeria?
As usual the usual suspects whose land the most hostile as evident in migration pattern accross the south is the first to deny.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Wicked To Ourselves In The West And South Of Nigeria? by MARINS(f): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
zikIPE:
Here in the east, everything is normal
NORMAL? how is it normal to jerk up price at any chance we get?
Re: Why Are We Wicked To Ourselves In The West And South Of Nigeria? by zikIPE: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
MARINS:
NORMAL? how is it normal to jerk up price at any chance we get?
actually, what i mean is- here in the east, most of the prices are normal. Dunno 'bout the SS and SW
Re: Why Are We Wicked To Ourselves In The West And South Of Nigeria? by zikIPE: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Standing5:
Correction: Why are we wicked to ourselves in the south-south, south-east and west of Nigeria?
As usual the usual suspects whose land the most hostile as evident in migration pattern accross the south is the first to deny.
i wanted to ignore you, but your foolishness is chronic and at the same time amusing-plus, i have a bit of spare time. I'm telling you how things are in my area and you're spewing BS. Go get a life

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Wicked To Ourselves In The West And South Of Nigeria? by Freedom4us: 12:58am On Feb 24, 2016
No mind these yeye southerners.

The Oil is in the South.

The Human Resources is in the South.

The Business is in the South.

Yet the North rules them.

All una Useless people, SOuth South, South East, South West all useless bunch of people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Lawyer Accuses Nyesom Wike Of Spending N300million On Bulletproof Luxury / 'Smart Adeyemi Joined APC Spiritually, Not Physically' - Senator Dino Melaye / Sokoto State Reaps First Benefit Of President Buhari's Visit To China-details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.