Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets (38311 Views)

Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / FG To Restructure, Recapitalise Boa With N500bn / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets by judondasylva(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
We have thousands of great economists and industrialists who can elevate and revamp this nation but for sectional, tribal and religious reasons, they are ignored and our nation is being run by the certificateless alhajis. Next time, we shall elect young vibrant economists and talented leaders and forget about the past economic disasters that have been ruining the economy of this nation since independence.
my brother tell them.
Re: N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets by Gmart22: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Is quite unfortunate that such "sowing and reaping" idea beige your distorted thoughts..good o bad Nigeria is for Nigerians. We all have to contribute someday
johnmartus:
the position ubah is asking for is a sensitive one which cannot be materialize he should have know that he cannot reap in where he did not sow imagine ubah magic has started working how? as if the president give him go ahead? must he praise himself when is not even yet allow to do the job? and besides is there is no any other way he could use to see the president in private instead of social media? if he want to play gamble he should seek for another place else.naira is coming back i salute mr president courage kudos to you sir.
Re: N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
SkinnyDude:
do you think FG can take his asset if he failed??
Well if they have an eventual agreement, there has to be somesort of consequence, No?
Re: N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets by menxer: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
vkon2:
, channel TV, is not just a media like NAIRALAND and Facebook. And you know as it is now, u don't just say anything(rubbish) on media and go Scott free,

You missed the sarcasm... grin

1 Like

Re: N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
This man is making sense. I even salute his confidence in his capabililty. But i will suggest it will be better if he can give the govt the blue print of how to tackle this menace. All of us can not be in govt at the same time but we can all contribute positively to the progress of this nation through our good solution ideas to the govt.
Re: N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets by wayodude(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
princejayboss:

If you know your onions on economics well .... The rate should be on 199/200 or 201.... Take your time and do the maths

I dont know 'my onions' you may wish enlighten me.
Re: N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets by Ghost01(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
I'm starting to like this guy.
Re: N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets by Nitrobenzene: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
i salute ur wizardry......................bros u're too much
Re: N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets by mikolo80: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
We have thousands of great economists and industrialists who can elevate and revamp this nation but for sectional, tribal and religious reasons, they are ignored and our nation is being run by the certificateless alhajis. Next time, we shall elect young vibrant economists and talented leaders and forget about the past economic disasters that have been ruining the economy of this nation since independence.
Hahahahahahaha Wetin una de elect for past 60 yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" / #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses / Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.