Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,021 members, 7,976,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:50 PM

Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman (54958 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" / Nigerian Super Model Aisha Bello Glows In New Photoshoot For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by miki70: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
She's still ugly.
BAD BELLE

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by datola: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

I love this bible verse...#bless you.

Amen! Bless you too.
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nuezha(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
She's still ugly.

I read your dementing comment...rushed to view your dp...and alas! behold a pimple-riddled face of yours.
I rather you choose to say nothing than to say a word that hurts others.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Aurelius1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
TonyAntony:
Wow! This is embarrassingly amazing! Hmm...No wonder the Bible says; "He raises up the poor out of the dust and lifts the destitute out of the dunghill; .... 1 Samuel 2:7-8...The way God works is quite mysterious.Baba God, it is my turn
I concur.
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Poverty is indeed the worst sickness in the history of any living creature. That trait of poverty can still be traced in her...though that may soon not be seen again after this season of rehabilitation, reformation and transformation.
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by decollex(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch
why wud u say dat?
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by baysol: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
martineverest:
in modeling, beauty is the least criterion... Take a cue from Alex wek..

Her cheek bone speaks for her.

What is going to be will be. Olajumoke carry go abeg you did nothiung wrong its you time through the God's blessing in you. Refuse to be distracted by the enemie of progress and wailing wailers that are usurping God given glory of South west we don't care about their Biafra anyway. She no even have money to bleach her skin while selling bread yeat she's moved up the cadre (All you ladies take not of this). Abeg make all Agege bread selling ladies don't abandone their work for contract in modelling we still need them abeg to do what they do best-sell bread.
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
hungryboy:
People dey get luck for dis world oh,

Me were play 10 matches yesterday,
9 play, only Bayern to win remain, i come see Bayern 2 - 0, think say i don chop 30k,
Na play play, Juve take equalise 2-2, my ticket cut,
Witches for my village no wan hear say i make any better money.

Why u no play 2-4goals or x2?
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Aurelius1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
popcykaylah:

ode smello..you call yourslef richpunk...dude thats a rayban and it cost me about 70pounds..and mate that picture was taken in nice hotel back in naija for a wedding.let me give you a piece of advice.before you call yourself rich please buy yourself good shirts and take care of your face..
You are wasting your time repyling that dude.
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
hungryboy:

9 play, only Bayern to win remain, i come see Bayern 2 - 0, think say i don chop 30k,

30k? Beta money? Okk ooo
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by taryur(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch

how does a witch looks?? btw,u r pretty kiss
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by cliffbecks: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
These are what happen when God is on your matter . Go girl its your time --Shine
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
hungryboy:

lol so funny.....
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by MrGerald(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Her pose still like that of bread seller, just look closer
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch
If this is the way witches in your village looks, boys won't be running for dear life. They will sing "why Lagos" to the rooftops. Don't kill yourself of hate, your village witches don't look this good.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Tellemall: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
She's still ugly.

That's quite blunt. smiley
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by popcykaylah(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Aurelius1:
You are wasting your time repyling that dude.
abi o my brother..
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Jacks14: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch
Ehhhya r.pain u..... bad belle
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Jacks14: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch
Ehhhya r.pain u..... bad belle mteeeew
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Chicagoesontop: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
datola:
"When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream".

And Our Mouths Were Filled With Laughter !!!!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Yungdamsel(f): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re u sure ha news will fade?
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by rubyradiance(f): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
One thing is sure about this Olajumoke girl,she has modeling in her just that poverty wanted to rip her of her destiny before,,if you've been into the fashion world you will accept it

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by SURElee(f): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch

From a fellow female? Lord help us

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
sexymoma:
And some ladies dey dia dey update Pics for I.G anyhow
there is truly no competition in destiny, run your race and wish others well
that is it, life is like Muslim prayer, when time never reach them no fit pray am.
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch
u too look like: girl let me fu...ck. your back hole.
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by grandlexuz(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
She's still ugly.

How can u say someone is ugly when your mark mark face deh like congossa pinneaple..nonsense

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by esejessy(f): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

You wanna see my babe ??
You go be the judge
egbon it's of no use if she can't use her beauty to be known worldwide..dnt stress urself.
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by winniz: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
This ugly, local market woman again undecided
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by WhiZTiM(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch
And you resemble Ayamatanga
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by esejessy(f): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
gbens2000:
ez saying u look really sweet,like fresh tomatoes wink
don't get??
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by donxteve(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
smileyFine girl no english
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Bamz(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
She's still ugly.

Perspective is everything mate. What you see in people reflect your personality to a large extent. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio / Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.