Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? (497 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by jammyrock(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2016
I have a younger sister of 17 who is fond of touching my body fondly. Though I have that sensual feeling each time she does it. My dick will always erect. Though I don't know if she knows the implication of what she does. Sometimes, she slightly notices my dick is up, but I don't know what that means to her. Maybe she thinks it is WOOD don't know.

Now, am at the verge of responding to my feelings. Like touching her back or even doing the real thing. I also bear the meaning in mind but, sometimes I find it too difficult to resist it.

U know na once that GUY don stand up. He must enter somewhere na.

Am not feeling Ok with the situation now because it has driven me to touching some parts of her body.

PLEASE this disclosure is not for U guys to insult me. If I was comfortable with it, I wouldn't have disclosed it.

I only need your advice. Thanks!
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2016
TAKE A GUN AND KILL URSELF
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Elosky20: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2016
incest is an unforgiveable sin
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Egbele gbele oooo.
Come see shonshin. Well I don't know if you write up is authentic though but you better open you eyes; na your younger sister oo. But am sincerely not saying you should bang or not. Just b prepared for the pain after the fun. Peace

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by jmichlins(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2016
So when people are busy looking for $,£,€ you and your sister are busy doing touching body. let me tell you should you do that, you will become a father, uncle, brother and husband at once. Warn her and not fall a victim of insect
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by grad2012(f): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2016
For the love of christ she is your younger sister, can't you correct her or report her to your parents since you can't give her a hot correct slap that will reset her brain. what's that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Overcome Your Addictions / Powerful Flirting Techniques For Men / The 3 Most Essential Things Every Woman Must Take Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.