Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,694 members, 7,938,110 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 (929 Views)

Empty Sachet Of Indomie For Sell. Available In Bulk Daily / Why Is A Bag Of Pure Water Now 250 Naira And A Sachet 20 Naira? / Breaking News! Pure Water Is Now #15 Per A Sachet In My Area. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 by Tonybills(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
I wonder why we Nigerian are always wise and sharp enough to use any little lapses in the economy to benefit themselves.
I went to buy a sachet of pure water this afternoon and the lady there told my it is #15 for one and I thought she was joking.first I laugh but looking back at her face she was serious.
now going to the next shop I notice it was the same price and a full bag now is #200 instead of #100.
yes I know the manufacturer are doing this because of the sudden rise in dollar but my question is must it be on every goods. is it not meant to affect only imported goods.
let's know your own view towards this,are you in support of pure water seller selling sachet water at #15.
Remember for instance you are tasty now that means you will start budgeting for #15 to get yourselves a sachet of pure water.
let's know how much is been sold in your area this afternoon. I stay in Umudike , umuahia,Abia state.
Re: Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 by ChappyChase: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Then I go dey carry feeding bottle go school then!
Re: Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 by Eebrahym(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Iranu, I will rather buy a bottle water for 50 Bucks

1 Like

Re: Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
We are the greatest enemy of ourselves.
Re: Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 by Young03(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Here in benin city, one bag z #150

so calculate how much one sachet will be sold
even tom tom na one #10
Re: Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 by Tallesty1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Eebrahym:
Iranu, I will rather buy a bottle water for 50 Bucks
where?
Re: Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 by IkennaBasilJR(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tonybills:
I wonder why we Nigerian are always wise and sharp enough to use any little lapses in the economy to benefit themselves.
I went to buy a sachet of pure water this afternoon and the lady there told my it is #15 for one and I thought she was joking.first I laugh but looking back at her face she was serious.
now going to the next shop I notice it was the same price and a full bag now is #200 instead of #100.
yes I know the manufacturer are doing this because of the sudden rise in dollar but my question is must it be on every goods. is it not meant to affect only imported goods.
let's know your own view towards this,are you in support of pure water seller selling sachet water at #15.
Remember for instance you are tasty now that means you will start budgeting for #15 to get yourselves a sachet of pure water.
let's know how much is been sold in your area this afternoon. I stay in Umudike , umuahia,Abia state.
What do you expect? don't you know that the cost of materials for the production of sachet water have increased. those materials re being imported as raw materials and re later transformed into finished goods. Sachet water companies now get the transformed materials at high cost now why won't they increase the price?? . Just like how phone sellers add the exchange rate and shipping cost then give out phones at high cost. I am into sachet water production and I know how it is like

1 Like

Re: Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 by Eebrahym(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
where?

Don't tell me bottle water too has changed price sad
Re: Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 by Tonybills(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
What do you expect? don't you know that the cost of materials for the production of sachet water have increased. those materials re being imported as raw materials and re later transformed into finished goods. Sachet water companies now get the transformed materials at high cost now why won't they increase the price?? . Just like how phone sellers add the exchange rate and shipping cost then give out phones at high cost. I am into sachet water production and I know how it is like

I can see why you are in support, you are a manufacturer I know.
you must always have an excuse,
the truth is we are greedy we do things without minding how others feel so far it is benefiting your pocket alone.
Re: Imagine Nigerian Mentality, A Sachet Of Pure Water Now Selling For #15 by IkennaBasilJR(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tonybills:

I can see why you are in support, you are a manufacturer I know.
you must always have an excuse,
the truth is we are greedy we do things without minding how others feel so far it is benefiting your pocket alone.
Do you know how much a ton of ROLL is now.. the same goes to phone sellers.. the satchet water price will go back to 10naira in 2months time cox the naira is appreciating...

(1) (Reply)

Sos: Conference Bags Needed / See Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Husband's Cute Selfies To Their Children / 2016 Free Fiverr Ebooks And Follow Up Guides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.