Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,232 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Dora Akunyili Rebrand's Njideka! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dora Akunyili Rebrand's Njideka! (1130 Views)

Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos / Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. / Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili Rebrand's Njideka! by pastorv: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2009
Just today in the city of Abuja,the real rebranding excercise took place LIVE!! as the pioneer  and advocate to the Nigeria rebranding issue showed a practical example,using her dauther NJIDEKA to make a life vow to rebranding .

I dont know what my fellow nairalanders has to say about this unique celebration,are U for it  smiley or Against it angry sad

As long as am concerned,NJIDEKA AKUNYILI has been REBRANDED to JUSTIN CROSBY
Re: Dora Akunyili Rebrand's Njideka! by brain2(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2009
O!BOY this is the kind of rebranding i like ooo!!! shocked ,hey! na wao! even the BIG still want to remain BIG, Haba.
Men,i saw how the babe just de laugh cheesy all through the event,why she no go laugh when , mmmm? grin .
O boy i no jealous o! ,make God do my own rebranding like dat ooo!,i beg!!
Re: Dora Akunyili Rebrand's Njideka! by pastorv: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2009
Bros,it didnt just happen one day, some may envy,some may be happy,but my surprises and question is , HOW CAN AN ORDINARRY MAN JOIN THESE CHARIOT OF POLITICAL ELITE TO BE CELEBRATED?. Are we not all NIGERIANS? something is the secret behind this,Not by Power,Not by Might. Every one of us can yet be celebrated and known,just a matter of time,prayers and work. I thankd God for them ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Performing With Don Jazzy, D'banj And Crew In London (pics) / Complete Chris Brown And Wizkid Performance In Lagos / Hugh Hefner: I’ve Slept With More Than 1,000 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.