Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,670 members, 7,968,930 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:26 PM

CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months (35743 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / CAN Lists 40 Visible Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months [FULL LIST] / CAN Lists 40 Visible Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Osakah24(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Only God will save us in this Nation,which school feeding ,fo which state?.which 5000 megawatts when I don't even see electricity when I get home every night?

3 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by hrworld: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sunnycliff:
So this is achievements ba? Pure Scam

If you guys fail to see all, you should see these:-

Saved over 2Trillion through the Treasury Single Account TSA.
Allowing the independence of the Legislature.
Allowing the independence of the Judiciary
Approving the Cleansing of the Niger Delta space to mitigate the damage of oil spillage.
A reinvigorated war against corruption
Repositioning and restoring the productive capacities of our Refineries.
Suspending the drainpipe/scam called Fuel Subsidy.
Purging the Civil Service and removing close to 24,000 Ghost Workers.

Unless you guys have failed to see the reality. Meanwhile all these could not be seen during Oga Jona's regime.
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by anwe: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
stzy:
Was expecting 2 see xkm of roads n hey when did he build d dams that generated 5000mw.... When did he pass a suplementary budget 2 buy arms which d NA are using since Gej squandered the fund meant 4 it or they think militaary gadgets is d same as nursing mothers kit... Our budget is yet 2 b acceptd n 1st quarter is fast running out.

I wonder

3 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by prestige24: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wait, let me check the meaning of ''Achievement" in the dictionary.. undecided

From the list, I'm seeing more of "Encouraging, "Allowing", .... I'm still confused if this is what Achievement entails....

Who knows the latest dictionary? i need to check it up ASAP for the meaning of "Achievement"
shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by AmAlbert(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
You dey beg for attention no worry, I go give you my left yansh
Aufbauh:
My heart is with those WAILING WAILERS who have eyes but they can not see, They have ears but can not hear and they have heart but can not comprehend because they have been given to a reprobate mind of hatred and bitterness against the lord's anointed PMB cheesy
They have not seen anything yet, for as the country progress in all sides against their wishes and devices they will shed tears of joy.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by HzRF(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
LRNZH:

Long time guy... How wailing market?
Booming thanks to the tyrant in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Richydos(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
stzy:
Was expecting 2 see xkm of roads n hey when did he build d dams that generated 5000mw.... When did he pass a suplementary budget 2 buy arms which d NA are using since Gej squandered the fund meant 4 it or they think militaary gadgets is d same as nursing mothers kit... Our budget is yet 2 b acceptd n 1st quarter is fast running out.
I am not an antagonist to Pmb bla bla Era... But ur response is very much sensible, Most especially on the purported increment in our phcn megawatts and the supposed victory of the NA and not forgetting the TSA and the fight for subsidy removal.... Truth be said, all these achievements have been set down by the previous administration

4 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by tiredface: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
PREYING ON THE GULLIBLES, FOOOLS. IF HE'S ACHIEVING, THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR YOUR DECEITFUL LIST. APC WILL RUST IN HEIL FIRE FOR THEIR LIES AND DECEITFUL STYLE OF GOVERNING

7 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by bedspread: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
TAN ,CAN!! NEXT WE WOULD HAVE DAN.

NO 7: INDEPENDENCE OF JUDICIARY BUT TOTAL DISOBEDIENCE TO THE SAME JUDICIARY.

7 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
miqos02:
during jonathan era, we had TAN

now we have CAN

Both equally dangerous psychophants..
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Emyogalanya: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Let me not start picking holes cos if i do...... Well how has it impacted on our lives
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by sben2308(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Aufbauh:
My heart is with those WAILING WAILERS who have eyes but they can not see, They have ears but can not hear and they have heart but can not comprehend because they have been given to a reprobate mind of hatred and bitterness against the lord's anointed PMB cheesy
They have not seen anything yet, for as the country progress in all sides against their wishes and devices they will shed tears of joy.

Sincerely can u say that dis buhari change has affected us positively?On my scoreboard he is yet to score 24% cuz he hasn't done anything at all .Nada

Wat am sure of his that d name BUHARI strike fear in d heart of pple but we need more than that.
Tell me someone that has been on sit for over 6mnths and he is yet to do anything tangible expect media telling us he is fighting corruption and travelling very week to Korea, China,niger, London,Dubai but ask urself so far how many new investors have u seen or heard of or who among d corrupt as they said has return d loot and d amt is visible in our FG wallet .

It's a shame that we ourselves dip this pit and we r also filling it up with ourselves .
NO CHANGE AT ALL ONLY RECYCLE CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by thesicilian: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
so what do we call this brand of praise singers - CANoids?
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by ennysuccess(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dongoyaro Rankadede Sir

Our president is working and Nigerians have witnessed d change grin grin grin

Rubbish cry

1 Like

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Sunnycliff(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Is this the corruption war?

• Dollar was 180 and without Corruption Dollar is now 425

• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N15, 000

• Pampers was N1,450 and without corruption it is now N1,850

• Petrol was N87 and available; without corruption it is now N120 and scarce

• Garri was N250, without corruption it is now N500

• Transportation was N5000 Owerri - Abuja, without corruption it is now N7000.

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidency Food was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption

10 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Delesilver: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
all the achievement is not beneficial to mankind

1 Like

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Okwyjesus(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
U wan kill me with laugh.
HzRF:
Thanks to Aisha's Rice Summit
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Okwyjesus(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
U wan kill me with laugh.
HzRF:
Thanks to Aisha's Rice Summit
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Ghostheart(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
I hope what you sold is worth what you have gained? The future you're brainwashing the less privileged like you will be questioned by the kid's of tomorrow. The achievement's you mentioned is it viable, is the judiciary still independent, why haven't he heed the judgements on Mazi Nnamdi? Tufikwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by jackobi(m): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
which one come be CAN again. TAN has found a new name.
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by wordcat(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
O boy see endtime Change
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Nicur: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
is this meant to be a joke or sarcasm?? Are they actually SERIOUS?? nothing we no go see for this country!! from TAN TO CAN!!! angry SYCOPHANTS!!!

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by folushorex(f): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
PMB is the Man, thank God for change
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by ElPere(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is a long list of normal things that are supposed to be done. Fam give us something with substance abeg. Honorable Patrick
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by luke10: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Aufbauh:
blind man
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Lazarus11: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls, what would you make out of this?

I had a vision where president Buhari is reading bible in a political conference and people are falling under the power of the Holy Ghost .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by omosi81(f): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
chai we are finished. 2019 do quick come o.

1 Like

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by 1Dray(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Damn! What's the meaning of this lies?
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Kokadomfreedom(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.