Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,611 members, 7,951,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Worse Experience This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Worse Experience This Year (987 Views)

Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / My Experience This Morning / Has Anyone Experience This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worse Experience This Year by playahP(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2009
its simple and short,
things were moving realllly good for me and my girl untill her friends started coming inbetween us,
i tried to patch things up, i reeeeaaaly tried but no way.
sometimes when i call her she just wouldnt pick the darn fone and she wouldnt call back.
NOW SHE LETTING HER FRIENDS KNOW SOME OF THE SECRETS I TOLD HER, one of em just flung it to my face.

i would also appreciate ideas on how i can get over her. cry cry cry cry
we work at the same place so we see everyday, its gonna be difficult. embarassed
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2009
Relax and take a chill pill. grin
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by puskin: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2009
U nid 2go on a dating rampage.
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by playahP(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2009
i have really been hurt, must i forget to add that i used to spend on her, the money i spent is not the issue but i just hate myself for being a foooool, to be honest, i feel like killing her and all her stupid friends, i have really given that some level of thought grin
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by whitelexi(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2009
Welcome to the harsh reality of life grin

I've been in this situation many times and might be able to help, but u have not completed the story. Its difficult to understand why she would start revealing stuff u told her to 3rd party peeps. What have u done to deserve that? How did your relationship with her end? What rumours did your friends spread about u? Did u cheat on her?
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by bluespice(f): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2009
its as easy as saying its over
and submerge urself in work
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by topup: 3:27am On Jul 12, 2009
Act like you don't care, and that she's being really immature, because she is. .

There's nothing you can do to convince her, she's probably doing it for a reaction or because she just wants to gain points from her friends, if that's the case, there really is still nothing you can do - she'll probably decide on her own to stop or move onto her next target.

What have you done to cause her to be like this, please share the full story. .
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by Maximip(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2009
She's just done with you. she doesn't have to say it before you know now. Sorry man.
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by playahP(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT THE WAY I EXPLAIN IT,
before she became friends with her current best friend, she once asked me about wat i tot of the girl and i told her that she is fake,
f
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by bluespice(f): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
its aiite hun,
ur girl got influenced speaks a lot for her xer and person

best u can do now is avoid to ur best ability seeing her
and even when u do, get the hell out of that place- we dont want u loosing it and causing a scene at the office or anywhere for that matter
accept that the relationship's over

right now, confirm ur alone at home and let out ur pent up frustrations
be it by screaming, punching the wall (this hurts trust me wink ), or taking a shower
either way, try not to let ur anger simmer, when it explodes finally it burns badly and most times ur not spared wink
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by Enockia(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2009
Like i always tell my friends the best way to get over this kind of thing is to look for somebody to put u back in the game cos u've just been kicked out. Try it atleast it worked 4 me
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by 190: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2009
grin grin grin
wahala
babes ehhen
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by topsy25(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2009
I'll advice you to get another girl and forget about this looser. But this time, shine ur eyes o
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by gen2genius(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2009
It's sad and painful.

But, with time, this too shall surely pass.

See it as one of the many challenges you're bound to face and SURMOUNT in life.

It must not overcome you, that is, make you lose control of your emotions or hate women in general.

Your real test of character, strength and potentials (whether you're a winner or a loser) can never be ascertained in time of peace but in time of crisis. So let's see how you handle this.

Finally, I hope these beautiful lines encourage you:

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,

When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As everyone of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;

So don’t give up, though the pace seems slow -
For you may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than it
seems to a fain and faltering man,

Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor’s cup.
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure, turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar;

So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit,
It’s when things seem worst that you mustn’t quit!

If you're able to learn from this experience and let it propel you to greater heights, you'll be rejoicing at last, and the girl will be shamed when she sees how impressively you've been able to manage the situation wink
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by alfchye(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2009
Quit Your Job, I mean it is no hard feelings.You don't want to do sumtin you would regret.Maybe this is a way God want to use in Lifting you Higher.
I was did same when my new manager in my place of work started giving me tough time.I had to quit, Though I sufferred for sum months, But it later paid back before I got sumtin more and far better.
Now quit becos you would not be seeing her again, Don't you feel lie a loser.Those who fight and run lives to fight another.
Let the fight before another day, I bet you will be meeting an angel soon, someone who will really like you and you also liking her.
Then some day you will visit your old place of work with your new woman, then you will see her reaction.Do not accept her back in anytime.She is really immatured.

My own contribution.
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2009
alfchye:

Quit Your Job, I mean it is no hard feelings.You don't want to do sumtin you would regret.Maybe this is a way God want to use in Lifting you Higher.
  I was did same when my new manager in my place of work  started giving me tough time.I had to quit, Though I sufferred for sum months, But it later paid back before I got sumtin more and far better.
  Now quit becos you would not  be seeing her again, Don't you feel lie a loser.Those who fight and run lives to fight another.
  Let the fight before another day, I bet you will be meeting an angel soon, someone who will really like you and you also liking her.
  Then some day you will visit your old place of work with your new woman, then you will see her reaction.Do not accept her back in anytime.She is really immatured.

My  own contribution.
Maaaaate, slow your roll skippy  shocked

The OP did not mention that the girl in question is his boss, just that they were both in a relationship together and things are not going as smoothly as they should, he has decided to keep the relationship formal which I think is a good idea, nothing to quit your job over.
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by biola44: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
dont quit ur job over this(there r no jobs out there n there over 200,000 jobless fresh graduates out there), u'll get over it with time cos what doesnt kill one makes one stronger
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by follypimpi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
Get a rebound.
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by Damoche10: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
I hope say u don chop am, grin shocked grin
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by kalmebad(f): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2009
D girl is jus suffering from immature deficiency
She doesn't worth a bullet, so why would u waste dat on her?

Hard, but if u can ignore her, i bet u will see her running back in not time

The best dose for such attitude, is ignroance,

What we get when we are much into someone than they are for us (but why would it be so?) twist of life i guess

Be strong man and wtach outas drama unfolds with trickles of tears.

Take heart
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by steve49ja(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2009
Wow. . .who knows ya gurl might have turned lesbo!!

Dont let that weigh ya down men. . thats what she wants and dont give it to her!!!

Like Kanye. . .''she gat a new friend; i got hommies but at da end its still so lonely'',

You need to go out. . hang out with your friends, hook up with someone interesting (thats the easiest way to get her outta ya head for good) . . .

Worse is ya guys work together. . . talking bout back-fire on office romance cheesy aint kwul though. . . free da babe abeg.

One advice a friend gave me when i was in almost da same shiitty situation as yours was:

* Change ya wardrobe, clothes, shoes, belt, fragrance, accessories. . .If ya hair-cut if usually once a month. . it now becomes twice a month.

* Be free with all da honies. .

* Ignore her (dont even say Good morning mostly when she doesnt say 'Hi' first)

* Appear happy even if deep down you aint.

Been through this shit tell ya it sucks at da early stage just hope ya Ef'd da babe cos the feeling's worse if you dint.

** My 2kobo
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2009
play, playa. take it like a man and learn from this experience. life is tougher than that. she is a nobody, wait until someone you really care for stab you in the heart.
move on with life and accept your fate. who is her friend anyway, for you to be worrying about what you think of her? so you think she is fake and she knows it, big deal brotha. everyone has a right to their own opinion, the catch is to not reveal it to the first girl who smile at you for fear of having your"secret" in the open.
its well known that there is a thin line between love and hate.  NEVER DIVULGE ANY INFORMATION THAT COULD BE TAKEN AND USED AGAINST YOU.
the best way to forget about her is to have fun, enjoy your life, be happy, party like there is no tomorrow and dance like no one is watching!
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by playahP(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
thanks peeeeeps, i deleted her number and i havent tried to call her for a while,
i still feel rage in me but i feel better knowing that i wouldnt be seeing her number or name, atleast for a while wink,
Re: My Worse Experience This Year by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2009
playah P:

thanks peeeeeps, i deleted her number and i havent tried to call her for a while,
i still feel rage in me but i feel better knowing that i wouldnt be seeing her number or name, atleast for a while wink,

That's the spirit, the less the attention, the better wink

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner / Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage / In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.