Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,883 members, 7,931,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (59976 Views)

Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Blackops(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chaieeeeeee... It can never happen in OAU... Those sadistic vampire nature of lecturers would have hosed and milked person GP. Awon oloshi... I suffer for that school. Good one bro... Ur brain na Gold.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by professore(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
I trip for this boy 5.0 may God continue to be with him
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by tola9ja: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:

see yourself, when did the guy become a SHE

corrected
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by olayinkaj2(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Greatest Akokite...Great! some jealousy people wouldn't still believe. It does not necessarily mean you have to attend private university to have good grades, you can make it in federal/government universities. I am proud to be a UNILAG graduate.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by sinaj(f): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Cutehector:
so u neva get any carryova? grin
I dnt do Co
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Lescott7(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Have never seen a genius like this although it's possible, just 70 in all course...

2 Likes

Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by olusd(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kudos to this guy. May u excel more in life. I'm happy for him
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Toscoas2(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:
Okay, but what organisation will employ a graduate of psychology?
Effect of laziness in reading culture, he would work in health sector.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by idrissunny: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Respect man. Public schools are not funny.congrats
chiefolododo:
We are watching
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Ritchiee: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
skedemi:

was confused bae.... na jazz.....I think I sent u a pm
That is how they roll in Nigeria.No jazz,no bribe,no ojoro.Just pure brain.We have 3 Nigerians who can boast to be the best in the entire WORLD now:
1.PROF ANTHONY ADEGBULUGBE...5.0 cgpa

2.DR VICTOR OLALUSI...5.0 cgpa got his ftom Russia.

3.DADA AYODELE....5.0 cgpa

Nigerians rock.We are the best in the world!!!

1 Like

Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by MrIyke222(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
sinaj:
lol sorry

They can fit into any organisation.
They can relate psychology to any kinda work or organization.

Itz very broad.
They have clinical psychology, nd they can work in d hospital.

They have industrial psychology nd de can work in companies as HRM officers.

They have Developmental psychology too

They have Forensics psychology

They have Counseling psychology too,nd so on.

It's very broad

But no vex o!
Does it mean dat diz guy never had a B

Evn in faculty courses?
If xo, diz guy is a Genius!

yea,, ure right. Thats my discipline. Its indeed a broad course with various branches.
It fits in anywr as long as there re human beings die even with animals. Majorly, its a course dat centres on,human behaviour.
The industrial psychology can also b rferd to as vocational psychology or vocational councelling in our area of d discipline(Guidance & Counselling)
As a psychologist or guidance counsellor, u can work in d health sector, industries, force, social circle,ministries,banks etc.

Congrats broh.... ko easy.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Congrats oo. Meanwhile make i chill for here d heat too much

1 Share

Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by girlfriendsnatc: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
blessingee:
Daniel Dada Ayodele, will be the star to watch out for during the 2014/2015 Convocation of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) next week.

He made a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 5.00, which the Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof Rahamon Bello described as a perfect score record during a pre-convocation briefing Wednesday.

Bello said the Psychology student is one of the 178 First Class students ‎that would graduate during the three-day convocation programme. ‎

This year, a record has been set. A graduating student in the Department of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, Mr Ayodele Daniel Dada is graduating with a CGPA of 5.00.

“A perfect score. This means he scored As in all courses he took in the programme. I congratulate the graduate with a First Class‎.”

The first time in the history‎ in what seems to be the first of its kind in the history of Nigeria’s education system, the University of Lagos, UNILAG, Akoka, will this year graduate a student who has been graded ‘excellent’ in all the courses taken while on campus.

The student, Ayodele Daniel Dada finished from the Department of Psychology.

This was disclosed Wednesday morning by the university’s Vice-Chancellor, during a pre-convocation media briefing held at the university’s Senate Chamber.

According to the VC, the university was glad to break another academic ground, saying the candidate showed exceptional academic prowess.

He said a total of 10,907 students will be graduating including 5,472 undergraduates and 5,435 postgraduates, adding that a total of 177 others will be bagging First Class degree‎ certificates along with Dada.

The convocation programmes, which has formally kicked off with the media briefing will also feature a convocation lecture to be delivered by the Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonaya Onu on Monday, February 28.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/unilag-produces-first-graduate-with-5-0-cgpa/

A Yoruba boy, not surprising. Thank God it's not a South East ibo boy, we for no hear word again. By now, this thread would have reached 1 million pages of noise making. Once upon a time, ibo traders would import cheap 2nd-class motorcycle parts, generator parts from Asian countries to assemble it in Lagos to be sold. Now, Innoson borrows that idea into automobiles and is importing cheap car parts from Asia to assemble in the East, and miraculously they call it made in Nigeria. Can you imagine the farce? Then there's a dramatic hype been promoted by these people to brainwash the Nigerian populace to settle for poor quality. We're not fools. If ibos like, shout Innoson from now to eternity, i'll never buy it. I'm perfectly okay with my Mercedes-Benz, Ford and Land Rover regardless of cost. Senator Ben Bruce representing the Twitter Constituency of Devalued and Disgruntled Noise Makers can shove his Innoson vehicle up his arse... angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by advanceDNA: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:

What is dis one saying?
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Ritchiee: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

A Yoruba boy, not surprising. Thank God it's not a South East ibo boy, we for no hear word again. By now, this thread would have reached 1 million pages of noise making. Once upon a time, ibo traders would import cheap 2nd-class motorcycle parts, generator parts from Asian countries to assemble it in Lagos to be sold. Now, Innoson borrows that idea into automobiles and is importing cheap car parts from Asia to assemble in the East, and miraculously they call it made in Nigeria. Can you imagine the farce? Then there's a dramatic hype been promoted by these people to brainwash the Nigerian populace to settle for poor quality. We're not fools. If ibos like, shout Innoson from now to eternity, i'll never buy it. I'm perfectly okay with my Mercedes-Benz, Ford and Land Rover regardless of cost. Senator Ben Bruce representing the Twitter Constituency of Devalued and Disgruntled Noise Makers can shove his Innoson vehicle up his arse... angry

He pain you?Proforce in Ijebu Ode..Ogun State manufactures armoured cars,boats,APCS for war...lol
Bit and bits,we would get there.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:
He is already employed even without doing NYSC; unilag isn't a school of little caliber...
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by skedemi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ritchiee:
That is how they roll in Nigeria.No jazz,no bribe,no ojoro.Just pure brain.We have 3 Nigerians who can boast to be the best in the entire WORLD now:
1.PROF ANTHONY ADEGBULUGBE...5.0 cgpa

2.DR VICTOR OLALUSI...5.0 cgpa got his ftom Russia.

3.DADA AYODELE....5.0 cgpa

Nigerians rock.We are the best in the world!!!
True that, got some in UI
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by rhymesnoni(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tualle baba, God bless da Cert.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Ritchiee: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

He pain you?Proforce in Ijebu Ode..Ogun State manufactures armoured cars,boats,APCS for war and they have been selling them to govts and individuals even to restive regions of the world but no noise.We are all different in characters mehn...lol
Bit and bits,we would get there.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Shubbylee(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:

That's a very ignorant question!! They are the Best candidates for Human Resource (HR) positions in any organization, and every serious company has an HR dept!! Do the maths....
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Congratulations to the ayodele dada,,, I hope to be like him
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Tmaritas76(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
modelmike7:
Wow! 100% in all courses. Big ups to you kid bro. All the very best in the nearest future. . . . . This poster below me is funny sha, just imagine question! Well, thanks to Sinaj for giving him the answer.
must not be 100% in all course 80% and above is A that is the calculation.it appears he scores 80%and above in all the courses.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by olawooro: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
moscobabs:
I was expecting someone from Accountancy, Law, Pharm,Engineering or other best courses .never knew na phycology student.

anyway congrat!!
psychology is not a best course? Who tells you law or engineering is better than psychology? You don't know anything.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
abeg wetin de psychology
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by FisifunKododada: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
cool Yoruba la wa o - where are the Ibos bragging about educational achievement? Show your face biko...
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:

You sure need a psychologist!
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by socialworker11: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
danduchi:
UNILAG Lecturers no sabi mark
are you for real?
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
chrisxxx:
Some of these performances are fetish related. The effect of it is that they don't gain employment with it after performing so well in school. You wonder when those with not too good grades gain meaningful employment while those who had good grades in school roam the street even with signs psycho imbalances.
lwkmd lmao @ the bolded cheesy
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by tunene66: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
This na superlative super. Wonderful. I doff my hat
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Ugosample(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
I know him
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by freemanq(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
congrats bro
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
[i][/i]5/5 in all courses? Baddest nigger ever liveth. This is Change. I salute ur success bro. Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FUPRE Lecturer Laments, As Students' Cars Take Over Parking Space (Photo, Video) / Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.