Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,329 members, 7,913,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Original Mary Kay Foundation Products Direct From U.S - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Original Mary Kay Foundation Products Direct From U.S (1003 Views)

Children's Unique OK Wear Direct From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Original Mary Kay Foundation Products Direct From U.S by adorablevincy: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I have a friend living in the U.S that sent me Cartons of Mary Kay Foundation Powder to sale for her.Truly I deal on cosmetics but I don't have such contacts. I told her but she insisted I should help her sell them because she believes that anyhow it is I can make contacts as per someone in the cosmetics line. I have checked for buyers in Trade Fair where I have my shop but they are scared to buy because of dollar movements. Right now if you are interested to buy at the rate of #3,200 I will sell them to you. The cost of it here in the market is #3,400 but am selling them that amount to free my self. You can contact me on 08089214211.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For The Buying And Selling Of Designers Wears / Wholesale Costume Jewellery @ House Of Sienna / Laundry Dry Cleaning Fashion And Clothing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.