Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) (11511 Views)

Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad / Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful / Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by gbens2000(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Who is this mofo seeking my attentions, oga go finger urself, this is not a meeting place for the blind seeing as you do zombie take enter my mention. Who are you? Please go and die oh jambite
walai u are a blind man.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Sharon4u(f): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Absolutely beuriful

2 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
gbens2000:
walai u are a blind man.
homo stalker, you have been noticed, oya go and die. Scram off my mentions
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by gbens2000(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
grin,blind fela.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
see you offline, please send a pm and arrange this lovely meeting, name, time and place. Keep insulting ur parents, well I agree with you that they must be fools, since they begot you, abi you be landlord pikin? If only you would have a carcass, send the pm for a lesson in 2016. U shall be a case study

I repeat it you are a fool and an idiot. Look at yourself in the mirror and call yourself an insecure black man.

I'll be at Preston train station at 16.30, otherwise let's make it London Euston or London Waterloo 1300 on the 29th Feb.

Those are my route before I get back to base. I would gladly stop by and sort you out before continuing.

Look at yourself in the mirror again. Call yourself a fool.

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
iamrealdeji:
how is it a lie?
Because there are so many ugly fair girls.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Ive always hated your kind and i will always hate you because you reek of selfhate. As usual, men like you who see no beauty in dark/ v.dark skin beauties suffer from very low IQ. Thank goodness, we can have all the intelligent men to ourselves while you go suck up to your fair goddesses. Dummy.

(no insult to my beautiful fair sisters)

2 Likes

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Ive always hated your kind and i will always hate you because you reek of selfhate. As usual, men like you who see no beauty in dark/ v.dark skin beauties suffer from very low IQ. Thank goodness, we can have all the intelligent men to ourselves while you go suck up to your fair goddesses. Dummy.

Mr man or trans. Are you OK at all or simply the heat has affected ur dull brain. Telling a stranger you hate him implies you have a pea sized brain. Whoi cares or gives a damn about who you like or don't like, just as you have ur well bleeped asshole, so is ur opinion, shove it very far up ur Behind. You hate me, let me start crying. Waste of space.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

I repeat it you are a fool and an idiot. Look at yourself in the mirror and call yourself an insecure black man.

I'll be at Preston train station at 16.30, otherwise let's make it London Euston or London Waterloo 1300 on the 29th Feb.

Those are my route before I get back to base. I would gladly stop by and sort you out before continuing.

it's a date, buy a camera. Ass wipe. Despite ur ass licking you still would sleep alone. Too bad ur so dumb to put ur broke self in harms way, you will earn nothing in weeks, I promise. Dumbo
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

Mr secure black man, Mr lover boy, shove ur opinion up ur gay ass, wait for when I identify ur broke self, you will cash the cheques ur leprosy hands has been writing. Idiot talking as though u aren't empty, a fool is a fool no matter the packaging. Small boy
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Mr man or trans. Are you OK at all or simply the heat has affected ur dull brain. Telling a stranger you hate him implies you have a pea sized brain. Whoi cares or gives a damn about who you like or don't like, just as you have ur well bleeped asshole, so is ur opinion, shove it very far up ur Behind. You hate me, let me start crying. Waste of space.
Dullard grin

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Speechless3:

e pain am wella. Idiot bleaching cream is now cheap, since you want my attention, go and bleach ur disgusting skin.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
it's a date, buy a camera. Ass wipe. Despite ur ass licking you still would sleep alone. Too bad ur so dumb to put ur broke self in harms way, you will earn nothing in weeks, I promise. Dumbo

Too bad for you idiot, I'm having my pole shined properly when I get to my destination.

You are the dumb fool attempting to commit suicide. Meet me at said routes bugger. For your information my account gets topped up at the end of the month. It's regular and there's nothing you can do about it unfortunately, that includes some untouched bread and bacon here and there. Na God de do am.

I can see why you are so insecure, childish and miserable. Appreciate black skin fool. You will not prosper until you do so. I said so.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
e pain am wella. Idiot bleaching cream is now cheap, since you want my attention, go and bleach ur disgusting skin.
Fool go and upgrade your brain. The more intelligent you are the truer your judgement would be about beauty. Slave.

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Fool go and upgrade your brain. The more intelligent you are the truer your judgement would be about beauty. Slave.
hahahahahaha Mr man. Hahahahahaha u are a clown
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Mr secure black man, Mr lover boy, shove ur opinion up ur gay ass, wait for when I identify ur broke self, you will cash the cheques ur leprosy hands has been writing. Idiot talking as though u aren't empty, a fool is a fool no matter the packaging. Small boy

You'll be insecured psychologically and financially as long as you hold that negative opinion mister. I know your type, you derive lots of pleasure making threats online. If you ever get to meet me or even my assistants. You'll apologise. Continue running your filthy fingers over your crappy keyboard.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

Too bad for you idiot, I'm having my pole shined properly when I get to my destination.

You are the dumb fool attempting to commit suicide. Meet me at said routes bugger. For your information my account gets topped up at the end of the month. It's regular and there's nothing you can do about it unfortunately, that includes some untouched bread and bacon here and there. Na God de do am.

I can see why you are so insecure, childish and miserable. Appreciate black skin fool. You will not prosper until you do so. I said so.
we shall see about that. Keep cool. You go suffer. Patience little boy...... Patience
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

You'll be unsecured psychologically and financially as long as you hold that negative opinion mister. I know your type, you derive lots of pleasure making threats online. If you ever get to meet me or even my assistants. You'll apologise. Continue running your filthy fingers over your crappy keyboard.
hahahahahaha. Assistants? Hahahahahaha GOD AM CRACKING. we shall see who makes good on his promise. Patience. You backed up the wrong tree. You go suffer
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

You'll be unsecured psychologically and financially as long as you hold that negative opinion mister. I know your type, you derive lots of pleasure making threats online. If you ever get to meet me or even my assistants. You'll apologise. Continue running your filthy fingers over your crappy keyboard.
point of correction you will learn about my type, you never sabi am yet. Keep cool. Continue shining your pile or pole. Hahahahahaha
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
point of correction you will learn about my type, you never sabi am yet. Keep cool. Continue shining your pile or pole. Hahahahahaha

I can see you are trolling little man. I'm done with you.
I have given you dates, time and venue.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

I can see you are trolling little man. I'm done with you.
I have given you dates, time and venue.
idiotidiot don't go, ur cuss words should not finish, illiterate roaming about the UK. Uncultured nitwit. We shall truly see, it's a promise. I will use video too so idiots like you can learn that being on the Internet or fortunate to touch a cheap phone gives you no right to cuss strangers with different opinions from you. You will suffer in my hands, Mark it. My days shall never pass till pains and suffering has visited you.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
idiotidiot don't go, ur cuss words should not finish, illiterate roaming about the UK. Uncultured nitwit. We shall truly see, it's a promise. I will use video too so idiots like you can learn that being on the Internet or fortunate to touch a cheap phone gives you no right to cuss strangers with different opinions from you. You will suffer in my hands, Mark it. My days shall never pass till pains and suffering has visited you.

You are a silly human being about to ruin yourself. May your days never pass till you are consumed with stupi*dity
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Because there are so many ugly fair girls.
Of course,there are so many ugly fair girls and there are so many ugly dark girls,you for example would still look good even if you were pitch black,likewise this girl would look good if she was fair
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:

I have met idiots online but this one takes the cake. Your insanity is on a different level. Get help fast before you self destruct.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

You'll be insecured psychologically and financially as long as you hold that negative opinion mister. I know your type, you derive lots of pleasure making threats online. If you ever get to meet me or even my assistants. You'll apologise. Continue running your filthy fingers over your crappy keyboard.
Mr Man,must you diss and curse someone for not liking what you like? Na by force? It's like attacking someone for liking slim girls because you like curvy girls
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Of course,there are so many ugly fair girls and there are so many ugly dark girls,you for example would still look good even if you were pitch black,likewise this girl would look good if she was fair
You originally agreed that she will look better fair and i disagreed. The proper thing to have said is whether fair or dark a woman with nice features will look stunning. Its not hard to see it cheesy
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Mr Man,must you diss and curse someone for not liking what you like? Na by force? It's like attacking someone for liking slim girls because you like curvy girls

Start from the very beginning and read down sir. Yes I did rant at him. He was silly. His comment was that anyone who finds the pix attractive must have an element of homo-instinct in him. That's uncalled for. You can find that pix beautiful without necessarily attaching anything sexual to it.

The fu**r is so immature and has insecurity written all over him. I won't force him to celebrate blackness but calling me out and going on about meeting and stuff. He is clearly mad and on a suicide mission.

An idiot with a knife in his pocket thinks he is the baddest till he sees a thug walking with gun. A middle weight fast puncher thinks same till he sees a faster light-heavy weight brick buster.

Fools will always make threats even swear their lives and destinies away because they can't see the man at the other end.

He is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

I have met idiots online but this one takes the cake. Your insanity is on a different level. Get help fast before you self destruct.
look at a mirror and see the reflection of a damned soul. Look at same image and see an illiterate, view same image and see a coward, remember ur face, how ugly it is cos it gotta get uglier. U kid, u will learn. With ur poverty stricken hands and cheap phone. You must learn. Since you missed out on proper home training, we must give it to you on the street. Shameless individual. Small boy who got grace mistakenly thinks he has an opinion because u grew beards which day. OK. Let's save the date. I wish I get ur pic. I really wish
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

Start from the very beginning and read down sir. Yes I did rant at him. He was silly. His comment was that anyone who finds the pix attractive must have an element of homo-instinct in him. That's uncalled for. You can find that pix beautiful without necessarily attaching anything sexual to it.

The fu**r is so immature and has insecurity written all over him. I won't force him to celebrate blackness but calling me out and going on about meeting and stuff. He is clearly mad and on a suicide mission.

An idiot with a knife in his pocket thinks he is the baddest till he sees a thug walking with gun. A middle weight fast puncher thinks same till he sees a faster light-heavy weight brick buster.

Fools will always make threats even swear their lives and destinies away because they can't see the man at the other end.

He is an idiot
I just pm you. No point ranting here anymore, go online and set up the meet. I will scan a pic too so u know who is looking for u.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
look at a mirror and see the reflection of a damned soul. Look at same image and see an illiterate, view same image and see a coward, remember ur face, how ugly it is cos it gotta get uglier. U kid, u will learn. With ur poverty stricken hands and cheap phone. You must learn. Since you missed out on proper home training, we must give it to you on the street. Shameless individual. Small boy who got grace mistakenly thinks he has an opinion because u grew beards which day. OK. Let's save the date. I wish I get ur pic. I really wish

Young man, one advice for you. Be careful what you wish for and don't you dare send me pm here again.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
slam7000:

Young man, one advice for you. Be careful what you wish for and don't you dare send me pm here again.
respond to the damn pm and stop ranting here. I want you to prove ur manliness. Set up the meet. I will fly down to meet u anywhere, cos the last I remember I can afford to do so easily. Stop ranting here, reply the pm I just sent, very important let's arrange the meet. Shit just got real. Don't coward away.
Re: Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) by slam7000(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I just pm you. No point ranting here anymore, go online and set up the meet. I will scan a pic too so u know who is looking for u.

Check into a psychiatric hospital and get yourself sorted first. Be careful what you wish for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Squirt? / How I Slept With Her Within One Hour / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.