Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,618 members, 7,951,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Back To Work. . . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Back To Work. . . (689 Views)

Pretty Young Lady Runs Mad On Her Way Going To Work In Jos / Wife Of Niger State Governor 'amina Bello' To Work As A Medical Practitioner / Ways To Get Motivated To Work-out Everyday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back To Work. . . by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 12, 2009
two weeks ago, my son came down with a cold. he'd had a bout with pneumonia before, where we had to hospitalize him for a night

this time around, he had a fever, a cough, a running nose. . .it was bad. we had to admit him again

but that wasn't the crazy part.

everyone in the house, me madam, the maid, my cousin, all caught some variant of what he had. i came down with a fever and an attempted sore throat, my wife got a cough, she lost her voice, she had a mild fever, the maid and my cousin had coughs.

my fever started on a thursday evening. i simply went to work on friday to report sick. my wife was already coughing. it was on sunday i noticed the others- i called my sis, who told me it was almost deficiently a virus , so i took us all to the hospital .when we got to the doc, and i told him, he excused himself, and came back with a face mask and shield. it was almost funny.

anyway, he basically gave me the week off from work as in quarantine. so just maybe this year, i may actually get to use all my leave. cheesy

as for my son, hes back and more energetic than before. makes me scared of having another kid cheesy cheesy
Re: Back To Work. . . by Sissy3(f): 3:17am On Jul 12, 2009
oyb:

two weeks ago, my son came down with a cold. he'd had a bout with pneumonia before, where we had to hospitalize him for a night

this time around, he had a fever, a cough, a running nose. . .it was bad. we had to admit him again

but that wasn't the crazy part.

everyone in the house, me madam, the maid, my cousin, all caught some variant of what he had. i came down with a fever and an attempted sore throat, my wife got a cough, she lost her voice, she had a mild fever, the maid and my cousin had coughs.

my fever started on a thursday evening. i simply went to work on friday to report sick. my wife was already coughing. it was on sunday i noticed the others- i called my sis, who told me it was almost deficiently a virus , so i took us all to the hospital .when we got to the doc, and i told him, he excused himself, and came back with a face mask and shield. it was almost funny

anyway, he basically gave me the week off from work as in quarantine. so just maybe this year, i may actually get to use all my leave.  cheesy

as for my son, hes back and more energetic than before. makes me scared of having another kid  cheesy cheesy

ROFTLAMO! grin grin grin grin grin grin

OMG! too funny!
Re: Back To Work. . . by dominique(f): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2009
lol which kain doctor be that cheesy cheesy cheesy good toknow you're better now
Re: Back To Work. . . by Outstrip(f): 3:49am On Aug 02, 2009
I bow o
Re: Back To Work. . . by yjay(f): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2009
@poster, laughing real hard! the doctor turned to lagbaja abi grin grin grin
Re: Back To Work. . . by mamag3: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
What kind of doctor was that? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Before I Go Blind / 6 Simple Steps To Quit Smoking For Life / Loss Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.