Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,766 members, 7,979,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:16 PM

OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! (1387 Views)

Flashback: External Reserve & Debt Under OBJ, Yaradua & GEJ Regime by Barcanista / Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
No ethnic bashing.

Just be sincere please.

Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Siberia101: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
PMB Of course Sailing us to the treasure island in a very troubled sea.
Rugged Sailor PMB #Respect

7 Likes

Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Yar Adua of course

3 Likes

Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by ayemerbarth: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
PMB all the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 25, 2016
d president dat never spent 2 straight weeks in Nigeria since installed...............

all hail Nigerian president PMB!
All hail Nigerian petroleum minister PMB!!

All hail Nigerian minister of all traveling/flying related fruitless matters....PMB
Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Toosure70: 3:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Yar Adua of course
Yaradua is the best president

1 Like

Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by coolscott(m): 3:19am On Feb 25, 2016
I think we may not know who the best is but we sure do have a feeling about who is the worst, inspired by our current economic situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by naijagobetter(m): 5:10am On Feb 25, 2016
i go with PMB

2 Likes

Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Eaugusta(f): 5:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Funny question! They are all politicians...
I comment my reserve joor
Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Rogersmith(m): 5:57am On Feb 25, 2016
4 and 3.
Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Bashirfuntua(m): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2016
yar adua
Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by 912(m): 6:22am On Feb 25, 2016
1 Buhari

2 Yar'adua

3 Obasanjo

4 Mr Ineffectual Buffoon

1 Like

Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Raphael81(m): 6:26am On Feb 25, 2016
1 is Obasanjo reason cos without the man of Okiki we for no dey even use phone for naija and the guy polished our bastardized image to the outside world cos Abacha been off our lights.
2. others

2 Likes

Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by babadem2much(m): 6:44am On Feb 25, 2016
I go with PMB.

Though all have their shortcomings

OBJ tried but later spoilt his dance

Yaradua did well but short lived

GEJ was calm and allowed his cronies destroyed his image in governance. but he has a good heart.

PMB still soaring he is the nightmare for the Rich and mighty
Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by yhemsy62(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2016
At the end of PMB tenure, he will sure be the best president so far
Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by HiddenShadow: 6:59am On Feb 25, 2016
See how Yorubas are calling OBJ( who stole $16b for power ) as the best.
No wonder the roofs in SW are mainly colour br.........

Jonathan remains the best who met 4000kms of road and increase it to 25000kms
The light being enjoyed is the hand work of Jonathan unlike Buhari who can't prepare a simple budget without filling it with yams and beans he planned to steal.
The weapons the military is using are all bought by Jonathan unlike Buhari who can't prepare a simple budget
The railways and trains being revived are Jonathan's tireless input unlike Buhari who can't prepare a simple budget without filling it with yams and beans he planned to steal
Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by NobleAngell(f): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2016
Well, lemme see. I think I'll go for Yaradua cos he didn't live long enough for us to see the bad side of his governance. But I think Obj is my next winner, I enjoyed his tenure all through. GEJ did his best tho but he slacked on so many issues. Buhari is still trying to make head way.

In a nut shell, we thank God sha cos we've survived somehow and we ll keep surviving.
Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2016
PMB of course. I wish him and all Nigerians the very best
Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by lawydewy(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2016
Bobskylo:
d president dat never spent 2 straight weeks in Nigeria since installed...............

all hail Nigerian president PMB!
All hail Nigerian petroleum minister PMB!!

All hail Nigerian minister of all traveling/flying related fruitless matters....PMB

How will you say 2 weeks straight?

Why are you so insincere?

Can't just be honest for a second?

If someone say 90% of Nigeria are criminals, you will start rant!

PBM is not supposed to be on the list,because he has not even spent 2 year.

With time,PMB will be the 'BEST' despite all battles and challenges from corruption officials fighting back.
Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Non of the above but ranking from the worst:

1. Obj.He should be castrated and a long wood penetrated into his anus till it come out thru his nose.

2. GEJ. He should be tied to an Mtn network mouse at the very top and left there to die of dehydration from the current heat of the sun.

3. yara'dua. He should be just go and die peacefully.

4. still watching him in 4D High definition. And from what I am seeing he might just overtake OBJ at number one spot angry

Imagine the damage these 4 people has done to this country since only we use our own hands waka enter democrazy cheesy
Re: OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ Or Pmb..who Is The Best President So Far ! by Eshinwaju: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2016
OBJ then PMB....but PMB still has time to be the best. Yar'adua was poor as was GEJ.

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Godwin Emefiele’s Report: / OMG: See What Obasanjo Was Caught Doing With Patience(goodluck Wife) At Ebonyi S / NLC Strike: Situation Report In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.