Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? (4926 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online / What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by mamagee3(f): 3:49am On Feb 25, 2016
Hi all, why do guys see me and then move to stare at my butt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by xreal: 3:52am On Feb 25, 2016
mamagee3:

obviously, u must have a big a nd curvy one.
Simple!
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 25, 2016
I'm more interested in news about your neighbours. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by yomi007k(m): 3:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Mamagee, early this morning? Shoooo

Tor, to give u an appropriate response pls post picture of ur butt here.

Take care tongue

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by KOLZY(m): 4:01am On Feb 25, 2016
I really can't say. But the poster above me is quite right... Or maybe you try and quit tight dresses, it might help reduce all the stare, I didn't say it will go permanently.
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 25, 2016
So its actually true you are a troll mama?
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by braimeddy: 4:09am On Feb 25, 2016
When will this guy be sensible? Out of the 926 useless and wasteful threads u have created, can u tell me how many has made FP? The answer is just 1. So stop fooling around boy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Jamb question.
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by baski92(m): 4:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Na Nicki Minaj you be
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by reyscrub(m): 5:05am On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I'm more interested in news about your neighbours. Thanks

What happened to her neighbor?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by reyscrub(m): 5:20am On Feb 25, 2016
You have the answer.

First of all, thank baba God dat u are noticed.

Secondly I guess you are curvy, booty & bursty baby, if so omo gbagbe oshi mehn you are site pleasant for my folk guys. Dupe ti e ke.

Do me a favour by clipping your complete figure pic for house doubting.

@Mamagee3, as a matter of fact, for your figure, many men want to be your friend only you might not notice. So looking (not staring) at you to compliment God's good and completed work on you.
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 25, 2016
pics or adonbelive it
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by IamAtribalist: 5:45am On Feb 25, 2016
cool Perhaps your face is a nightmare - post your pic lets confirm.
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by spafu(m): 5:54am On Feb 25, 2016
mamagee3:
The front may either have no value or its value is nothing to write home about, so we assess if the back could compensate for the drop in revenue frontally.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by wilybebsy(m): 6:00am On Feb 25, 2016
spafu:

The front may either have no value or its value is nothing to write home about, so we assess if the back could compensate for the drop in revenue frontally.
He just said it allcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by gabylzy(m): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2016
stop wasting yur butt nd go play limbo
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Mamagee2 y not show ur full picture let me know if you have the big butt, as claimed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by tonyobj(m): 6:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Take a picture of the supposed specimen and post on NL. We men shall analyze the content of the picture then give feedback on if it's truly an object of attraction or a figment of your imagination.
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by sotall(m): 6:38am On Feb 25, 2016
picture of your butt or you are a lion
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by lonelydora: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2016
From your pix i know your butt is massive, but a picture will help us to tell you why.
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 25, 2016
Maybe you resemble a Volkswagen, and they re just checking for dents ... now let me see your yansh! angry
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Yeah I've heard of such men, they're called good Samaritans. You probably lumber around like an ungainly giraffe, so they help you check if your pad is poking out in an awkward angle or if you're bleeding all over the place like a gutted pig. Properly you should thank them. God knows no amount of charity would ever compel me to take a peek at your flabby, gooey, smelling, stretch mark-ridden ass.
You're welcome dear cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Moblord(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2016
you sef.. Are u a learner? You should have ask them that saw ur butt

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by dabimzy(f): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2016
I don't know what to say now until I see your picture.
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Emyogalanya: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2016
As the ladies say men are devils so ur front seems to be saying "get ye behind me satan"
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Maybe them dey check why flies dey always follow u.....i said maybe o
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by crismark(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2016
dis woman again? is dere unemployment in d US?? go work na

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by dyadeleye(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2016
mamagee3:

Your butt gonna get you in trouble someday....take note
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Bestman111(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2016
Show us d butt let's confirm if there is extra ordinary something there.
mamagee3:
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2016
reyscrub:

What happened to her neighbor?
well, all her topics used to be about her neighbours that we so much became used to her neighbours.

Now she's trying to divert from her neighbours which is not good for us cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by Applaner: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Picture or

It's not true
Re: Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? by funlord(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2016
angry
mamagee3:

Wetin dis man dey talk sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? / Observation, Why Do Most Igbo Ladies Have Strong Ass... / My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.