Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Can You Do it? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do it? (1910 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lsofdk:

well she has to get on with her life, strive to be happy and successful, she has to ignore what people say online, it's difficult but she has to coz that's the only strike back she can offer at the moment.
Tank u guess u ryt

Cos she refuses to b a word or a line or a girl dat can b defined

She roll with people cos of ow dey make her feel not wat dey giv her

Apart from ruining her online her offline life has been ruined too
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
They av done so many things to hurt her without apologising to her from set of people who claims to love her

situations like dis is wen an elder brother is needed she now knows d importance of an elder broda

Cos of her story i wish to giv birth to a boy first den a girl next for protection
Re: Can You Do it? by Lsofdk(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

Tank u guess u ryt

Cos she refuses to b a word or a line or a girl dat can b defined

She roll with people cos of ow dey make her feel not wat dey giv her

Apart from ruining her online her offline life has been ruined too
that's why she has to get back on her feet, she shouldn't allow him dictate her life the way he wants coz that's what he has done/doing, he has crippled her both online and offline, he expects her to be crushed, she should surprise him
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lsofdk:

that's why she has to get back on her feet, she shouldn't allow him dictate her life the way he wants coz that's what he has done/doing, he has crippled her both online and offline, he expects her to be crushed, she should surprise him

How will she get bck on her feet when dere is no one there for her everyone she had ever trusted helped built her world arond all has turned their bck against her presently she has no frnd no one to share words with every one now sees her as a taboo no body is ready to help her for d fear of d unknown

Do u kno d feeling of been surrounded by people who has turned their back at u without u hurting dem

Dey really crushed dat girl badly bt dey shdnt forget dere is a living God im her only frnd now

1 Like

Re: Can You Do it? by Lsofdk(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

How will she get bck on her feet when dere is no one there for her everyone she had ever trusted helped built her world arond all has turned their bck against her presently she has no frnd no one to share words with every one now sees her as a taboo no body is ready to help her for d fear of d unknown
Do u kno d feeling of been surrounded by people who has turned their back at u without u hurting dem
Dey really crushed dat girl badly bt dey shdnt forget dere is a living God im her only frnd now
i don't know how she's gonna do it, it's not a 1day thing but it takes a day to start. you're her friend and that's a good start. she still feels that attachment to those people, she should do away with that.
Re: Can You Do it? by skywalker240(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
THE last time a guy harassed my younger sister in school in uniben, though i was in delta state but when she told me when i called her, i had to confirm who the guy is through my goons in d game, after confirmation of his hostel, department, then i unleash my brothers in the lord on him at night in his hostel, sister he was not to be killed but to be warned, as 4rm dat day if he sees my sister he will just say aunty i hail u even though he is older than her. now imagine a guy that beats my sister and abuses my parents, that means RIP in advance. "TEAM OVER PROTECTIVE BROTHER.

Rugged man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Am In Love With Fearlesschicken! / Are There Really Men Scared Of Talking To Women? / See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.