Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,692 members, 7,930,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

Summer Bbq Was A Success! - Events (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Summer Bbq Was A Success! (17547 Views)

ICSN BBQ 2014 Saturday 9th August / ICSN 8th Annual Summer BBQ / Food Fair Was A Success! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by jaybee3(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2009
ehn ehn LadyT,
Is that what we talked about? So you are now running off with , grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2009
iyaT, mo n wa e.

N2A, you're becoming annoying. Turn it down a notch.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by StephenP(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2009
Sounds like you guys had a blast! Nice.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by LadyT(f): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2009
Jaybee my loff I can explain! shocked

Sup Stephen now you are ONE guy I would love to really meet
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by tubabie(f): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2009
LadyT:

Jaybee my loff I can explain! shocked

You havent landed you have started flirting again? cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by LadyT(f): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2009
angry

See my own sister spoiling my loff games
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by StephenP(m): 4:29am On Jul 17, 2009
LadyT:

Hey LadyT.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by No2Atheism(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2009
LadyT:

come to the next one!

Is that so, why u no come drag me comot from my end, drag me away from what i might be doing so as to attend the event.

Considering that by the time u are doing the next one, i might already be on the Moon grin or Mars or something.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by LadyT(f): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

Is that so, why u no come drag me comot from my end, drag me away from what i might be doing so as to attend the event.

Considering that by the time u are doing the next one, i might already be on the Moon grin or Mars or something.

Oniranu ni e!
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by tubabie(f): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2009
LadyT:

angry

See my own sister spoiling my loff games

Its all Loff wink kiss
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Busybody2(f): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2009
FUNNIEST UTTERANCE AT THE PARTY: He kicked me, he kicked me, he is not quiet as he is making out to be, did anyone not see him kick me in the shin  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Sorry LadyT embarassed But you have to admit that was funny cheesy grin cheesy

spikedcylinder:

You be "jonesing" there.
Lady T that has already gone shopping for some nice swarowski plated leash. tongue

RHETORIC QUESTION: Who is the Bingo that such expensive leash is being wasted on lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by LadyT(f): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2009
grin

Sauron did kick me though!

He remembered all our loff fights and gave my foot a swift kick!
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by 4Play(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
I think we now all agree that this event never took place.

Who are they trying to deceive?
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by No2Atheism(m): 4:12am On Jul 21, 2009
LadyT:

Oniranu ni e!

grin grin grin see Tory calling Labour bad, i never start iranu with u, if and why i start u go pursue all ur fake boyfriends away,

LadyT:

grin

Sauron did kick me though!

He remembered all our[b]loff fights[/b] and gave my foot a swift kick!

so who is doing iranu by loff fights now grin grin grin abeg make una just be careful o cus a friend of a friend of an enemy of another friend told me that Swine Flu fit spread through loff fights o grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by StephenP(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2009
4 Play:

I think we now all agree that this event never took place.

Who are they trying to deceive?

Why would they go all the way to have a Nigerian artist hold up a poster saying "Nairaland Summer BBQ 2009"?

Wouldn't that suggest it actually happened? I now understand why they don't want to show pictures to anyone on here.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2009
StephenP:

Why would they go all the way to have a Nigerian artist hold up a poster saying "Nairaland Summer BBQ 2009"?

Wouldn't that suggest it actually happened? I now understand why they don't want to show pictures to anyone on here.

this doesnt prove they held a summer barbeque nah. undecided

I'm not saying they didnt- just that anyone can take a picture of themselves holding a sign.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by StephenP(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

this doesnt prove they held a summer barbeque nah. undecided

I'm not saying they didnt- just that anyone can take a picture of themselves holding a sign.

That is 2Shotz. . . the Nigerian rapper. I doubt anyone will go that far for an event that didn't hold just to fool a bunch of strangers on NL.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2009
StephenP:

That is 2Shotz. . . the Nigerian rapper. I doubt anyone will go that far for an event that didn't hold just to fool a bunch of strangers on NL.

never heard of the guy.

But there's a show called Punk'd on tv where celebrities get punked.

besides, in this age of photoshop, never say never. Didnt you see the photo of Michael Jackson looking out of a lagos molue?
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by StephenP(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
Gosh . . . I bet even if they put a picture of themselves up for you guys to satisfy your curiosity, people will still say that it is photoshopped. And no offense but if you want to know whether it held or not, maybe you should have attended.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2009
StephenP:

Gosh . . . I bet even if they put a picture of themselves up for you guys to satisfy your curiosity, people will still say that it is photoshopped. And no offense but if you want to know whether it held or not, maybe you should have attended.

I'm not saying it didnt hold.

I'm just saying the picture isnt 100% proof it did.

However, their verbal acknowledgement is weightier, imo. Not foolproof either should push come to shove.

But since they planned it before, on another thread, and besides, whats the big deal in people having a get together, then they had one.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by tubabie(f): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
StephenP:

MINT!!
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by debosky(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
Nothing will prove we actually had the bbq, short of beaming it live on nairaland as it held for the doubters to believe.

Version 2.0 is coming soon. . . . if you want to know if it really happened, then be there. wink
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
4play's post was tongue in cheek, haba.

I dont even get along with the guy but I feel he was just joking undecided

and neither is the barbeque a big deal!!! Are you people trying to advertise yourselves?
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by debosky(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

4play's post was tongue in cheek, haba.

I dont even get along with the guy but I feel he was just joking undecided

and neither is the barbeque a big deal!!! Are you people trying to advertise yourselves?
Not to worry, I know that Igbo man was joking, he was begging me for an invite days before. grin

We are trying to advertise ourselves - next edition is 30 pounds per head for entry only and we must have a full house. grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2009
debosky:

Not to worry, I know that Igbo man was joking, he was begging me for an invite days before. grin

We are trying to advertise ourselves - next edition is 30 pounds per head for entry only and we must have a full house. grin

4play is an Igbo man for real? I thought he was Igboid from Calabar, Bonny or Bayelsa.

dem say the guy holding una sign na famous naija rapper?
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by platinumnk(f): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2009
@TOH- Makes sense smiley
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2009
everybody don vamoose from the thread?
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by platinumnk(f): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2009
Maybe they're at another barbQ grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by debosky(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

4play is an Igbo man for real? I thought he was Igboid from Calabar, Bonny or Bayelsa.

dem say the guy holding una sign na famous naija rapper?
Yeah he is a naija rapper, dunno how 'famous' he is though - 2Shotz is his name, sample of recent work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LSmeWgpqu8&feature=related
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
debosky:

Yeah he is a naija rapper, dunno how 'famous' he is though - 2Shotz is his name, sample of recent work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LSmeWgpqu8&feature=related
Typical naija rapper. horrrrrrriibbbllleeeee. ah ahn
Iyen ti poju na
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by debosky(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2009
What is terrible about it? Bush Ekiti girls don't know anything about music anyways. grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2009
We thank God we thank God. grin
If that's music, I don't want to know "music" tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sarki Dariya, Josh2funny, Sam& Song Excite Abuja Residents As Depression Pills H / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Party (Lagos Edition) / Funeral Vs Wedding: Which Is More Expensive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.